• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Ticklematch: Becky G vs Naomi Scott

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
A little reference for the outfits:

becky-g-2015-radio-disney-music-awards-in-los-angeles-regular-2-jpg.jpg Naomi Scott.jpg

Celebrity Ticklematch
Becky G vs Naomi Scott​

Becky G walks into the living room when there’s a knock at her door. She opens it too find Naomi Scott on the other end.

“Hey. Ready too party?” Naomi said too her new friend.

“Always.” Becky G said. Becky looked over her outfit. “Did you steal that from the movie?”

“No of course not. Just bought a similar outfit. My husband kind of liked it on me. Thought it made my legs look awesome.”

Becky G looked down at Naomi’s legs. “He’s not wrong.”

“Are we going right away or am I early?”

“You’re a little early. Come sit.” Becky G walked over too the couch and sat down.
Naomi followed her. When Naomi sat down she turned and put her thighs on Becky G’s lap.
Becky looked at her with a strange expression. “What are you doing?”

“I don’t know.” Naomi smiled.

“I didn’t realize we had gotten this close.”

“Well when I wore this for my husband, he wanted my legs on his lap.”

“Well, my character might be into girls, but I’m not.”

“Well you did say I have nice legs.”

“Well I can notice beauty on a girl without being into them.” Becky G said, lightly rubbing Naomi’s legs.

Naomi smiled. “Be careful.”

“Hmm.” Becky G smiled. “Well since you put them on my lap… When you put them on your husband’s lap did he ever do this?” She quickly moved her hand between Naomi’s legs up her very short skirt and starts pressing her thumb and index finger into her inner thigh.

Naomi started kicking her legs. Becky G kept squeezing her thighs and eventually Naomi laid back laughing, screaming, “Yes, yes, yes! Yes he did!”

“I see why. They’re so ticklish.” She moved her hand up and started squeezing the top of her thigh, she put her other hand under her skirt and started squeezing her thighs with both hands.

Naomi was able too roll of Becky’s lap and onto the ground. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but Naomi landed on her belly and Becky quickly got up and sat on the back of Naomi’s legs and started walked her fingers up and down the back of Naomi’s thighs, under her skirt. Naomi couldn’t kick her hands so she started hitting the ground with her fits. Becky just kept tickling the back of her legs.

“I bet you regret putting your legs on my lap now.” Becky moved her fingers up and started squeezing the part of her thighs that is right under her butt.

Naomi went crazy with laughter, twisting and turning. Eventually she was able too flip onto her back under back. This didn’t stop Becky though. Becky just started squeezing the part of her thighs that connect too her hips. Panicked, Naomi grabs Becky G’s hands. Naomi’s eyes are wide, with a look of a little fright in them. She takes deep breaths, trying too catch it. Becky G smiles.

“That was fun. Who know tickling a sexy girl could be so much fun.”

Naomi gave Becky an evil look. Her hands started moving up Becky’s arms and when they got too her armpits she started pressing her thumbs into Becky’s pits. Becky immediately let out a yelp and brought her arms too her side. She wiggled side too side as Naomi scratched Becky’s armpits with her trapped fingers, giggling the whole time. After several seconds, Becky fell on her side laughing. Naomi was then able too do what Becky G did. She laid Becky on her back and climbed on her legs.

“Your outfit reveals more ticklish spots than mine. More bare skin. Bare arms. Bare legs. And bare belly.” She quickly moved her hands down too her belly and started squeezing Becky G’s sides.

“Hey! HAHAH!” Becky started wiggling around laughing. “Stop!”

“Why would I do that?” Naomi had fun wiggling her fingers around Becky’s bare belly.

“I’m gonna geeeettt youuuu.”

“No. I’ve got you now.” Naomi responded. “And you’re so ticklish too.” She danced her fingers around Becky’s soft and firm belly. And Becky continued too wiggle around laughing. “Now what’s that spot you liked tickling so much. Oh yeah…” Naomi slides her hands under Becky’s skirt and started squeezing her thighs.

Becky G sat up so that her head met Naomi’s head at the sudden shift from belly to thighs and then laid back down laughing and shaking her legs. Naomi started pressing her thumbs into Becky’s inner thighs. Becky closed her legs. Like her armpits, she had trapped Naomi’s hands between her legs. Naomi started scratching Becky’s inner thighs. Becky started trying too kick her legs.

“Get off meee!”

“You have such nice legs.” Naomi said as she kept scratching.

Becky found the composure too open up legs, hoping that Naomi would move her hands away from her inner thighs. She did with a smile. She quickly got off Becky’s legs and turned around too face her feet, sitting back down on Becky’s legs.

“What are you doing?”

Naomi didn’t answer. Becky felt Naomi starting too take off her shows.

“Hey! Leave my shoes on!” Becky looked at Naomi’s feet. “Your shoes are easier too take off.” She reached over too Naomi’s feet and quickly took off her shoes while still under Naomi. She started stroking Naomi’s arches. Naomi wiggled her feet, laughing while still trying. She was eventually able too get the shoes off. But Becky G was able too sit up since Naomi was far enough away from her waist. Becky G slid her hands under Naomi’s shirt and started squeezing Naomi’s sides. Naomi started laughing and leans back into Becky. Becky was able too tickle Naomi on too her side and off of her. Becky G kept squeezing Naomi’s side until she rolled onto her belly. Becky moved her hands down and started squeezing the back of Naomi’s knees.

“Please! Let’s stop! Hehehehe!”

Becky didn’t say anything. She put Naomi’s feet in the air and put her feet around her legs and started rapidly moving her fingers around Naomi’s soles. Naomi kicked her feet as much as she could but they weren’t getting away from Becky’s grip.

“You started this! You can stop this!” Naomi yelled while laughing frustrated from being so ticklish and vulnerable.

“I’m having too much fun!” Becky G wiggled her fingers around Naomi’s toes.

“Not the toes! HAHAHEHEHA!”

Naomi rolled onto her side, hoping it would break Becky’s grip on her legs. It did. One of Becky’s feet end up near up Naomi’s hand and Naomi started scratching it. Becky immediately stopped tickling Naomi and started too try too grab at Naomi’s hand. Becky moved her foot away. Doing so scooted her away from Naomi and Naomi was able too move around and face Becky G. She quickly grabbed Becky G’s foot and started scratching her soles.

“Are these little cute feet ticklish?”

Becky G started laughing. “Stop!”

“I guess so.” Naomi grabbed Becky’s other foot. Put an arm around both feet too hold them while she skittered her fingers of her other hand over her soles.

Becky fell back and just started laughing. “Please!”

“I’m not quite done with you yet.” Naomi said as she wiggled her fingers around Becky’s arches.

“Hehehehaha! Truce, truce!”

Naomi smiled and released her feet. “Okay, you’re done?”

“Yes. I won’t tickle you anymore… for now.” She said with a smile.

“You know, someone as ticklish as you shouldn’t tickle other people.” Naomi.

“I know. But it’s just fun and they don’t always fight back like you.”

“Well I’m a Power Ranger. Of course I’m a fighter.”

“Maybe sometime your husband can help me tickle you.” Becky responded.

“Maybe we can find someone at the party that’ll help me tickle you.” Naomi said.

“You still want too go too the party? Not too tired after all that?”

“No, let’s go.”

“Okay.”

Naomi and Becky regain their composure, fix their clothes, and sit back on the couch too rest for a few before heading out.

The End​

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back