Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/23/2017

Visi MTJ Publishing for a wonderful selection of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

MARY
ARCADIA #3

Click here
10/17/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tickled in audition f/m

I'm an actor in Hollywood and was recently asked to do a self audition by a producer where i would be tickled on my feet for 5 minutes by an extremely hot actress. Apparently the part is about a black belt who knows how to put her boyfriend in a leg lock and tickles him. This is 100% true. I came to her house we talked about how we would improv a scenerio and we began. By the way I'm extremely ticklish and she held my legs tight. She began tickling my feet as if it was nothing and then realized how ticklish I was, then she began to enjoy it. She kept teasing and progressing with the scene. I was in histarics and she didn't even care. We literally had a timer it was 5 minutes exactly. I've had a lot of amazing moments, but that was pretty awesome! The funny thing is I can't tell anyone how good that was for me except you guys. Any way hope you enjoyed.

oh the perks of the job sometimes haha. Thats awesome, Im jealous. Did you have a thought of trying to give her some tickles?

Quote Originally Posted by nagolphillip5 View Post
    I'm an actor in Hollywood and was recently asked to do a self audition by a producer where i would be tickled on my feet for 5 minutes by an extremely hot actress. Apparently the part is about a black belt who knows how to put her boyfriend in a leg lock and tickles him. This is 100% true. I came to her house we talked about how we would improv a scenerio and we began. By the way I'm extremely ticklish and she held my legs tight. She began tickling my feet as if it was nothing and then realized how ticklish I was, then she began to enjoy it. She kept teasing and progressing with the scene. I was in histarics and she didn't even care. We literally had a timer it was 5 minutes exactly. I've had a lot of amazing moments, but that was pretty awesome! The funny thing is I can't tell anyone how good that was for me except you guys. Any way hope you enjoyed.
    Are you allowed to say who the actress is? Is she a well known actress?
    "The greatest power of Islam is the weakness of the Christians. That's what happened in Germany and in America and all the Western countries. "

Nassim Ben Iman - Ex Muslim, now Christian

I'll be looking forward to seeing that commercial, hope it's national.

Blog Entries
    Great story! Wish I could audition for that part, too.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Yeah, but I wanted to be professional. Also to her it was just part of the audition, it wasn't flirtatious. She did laugh at how ticklish I was, but it was zero turn on for her. Still fun for me though. Lol. I'm a huge lee.

Not famous, but very well could be down the road. So I would never give names because I don't want to mess with someone's career. Had a blast though!

That was just a self made audition. I'm not even sure if we got the part. Apparently a bunch of actors were asked to make these audition tapes. Not sure how many like it as much as I do.

Thanks! Yeah it was super lucky.

Man... A famous actress, your girlfriend's mom, TWO separate doctors, a movie set, a water park? I thought this was the true stories section, bud.

I also wrote some I made up in the fiction section. If you know how to work it you can make things happen. For instance I know how to convince any girl I'm on a date with to tickle me and I know how to get any girl to let me tickle them. Unless of course they just hate being tickled, but almost every girl like tickling someone else. Beach dates, pools, casual flirting...Organicilly having it happen is the best. This audition was just insanely awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by nagolphillip5 View Post
    I also wrote some I made up in the fiction section. If you know how to work it you can make things happen. For instance I know how to convince any girl I'm on a date with to tickle me and I know how to get any girl to let me tickle them. Unless of course they just hate being tickled, but almost every girl like tickling someone else. Beach dates, pools, casual flirting...Organicilly having it happen is the best. This audition was just insanely awesome.
    Literally no one with half a brain whose read through your posts will believe you after the bullshit renfaire story where you were supposedly volunteered and tickled in stocks for two hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by foot fun View Post
    Sure, it's bullshit, but it's harmless.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

Sure, it's bullshit, but it's harmless.
    And so is the trusted Bull Shit Meter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast