New from MTJ

The Barefoot
Archaeologist #6

Click here
9/19/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Need You Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by foot fun View Post
    And so is the trusted Bull Shit Meter.
    Fair enough.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

Look I'm as cynical as anyone, but how about we stop attacking the OP and give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally I love true F/M stories, he claims they're really true and he's taken the time to share these w/us. If you don't believe him, fine. But enough w/all the judgements and negativity. And we wonder why people leave this forum
    Last edited by magic fingers; 06-20-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    "The greatest power of Islam is the weakness of the Christians. That's what happened in Germany and in America and all the Western countries. "

Nassim Ben Iman - Ex Muslim, now Christian

Quote Originally Posted by magic fingers View Post
    Look I'm as cynical as anyone, but how about we stop attacking the OP and give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally I love true F/M stories, he claims they're really true and he's taken the time to share these w/us. If you don't believe him, fine. But enough w/all the judgements and negativity. And we wonder why people leave this forum
    No one's attacking him; they're just saying they don't believe his story(stories).
    Haven't you ever heard a story, and said, "C'mon, that's bullshit"?
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

how about we stop attacking the OP and give him the benefit of the doubt
    No, because we're not idiots who were born yesterday. He's already been proven to be full of it with his Renfaire story and this just adds to that. If this were in the normal story section literally no one would have a problem with it. But posting it in the True Stories section while claiming

"I know how to convince any girl I'm on a date with to tickle me and I know how to get any girl to let me tickle them"

when his claims are doubted is just insulting our intelligence at this point.

That reminds me, I keep meaning to post about the time I was invited to the International Space Station and was tickled senseless for three hours by one of the female astronauts while everyone else slept. What a wild ride that was.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeytickles View Post
    That reminds me, I keep meaning to post about the time I was invited to the International Space Station and was tickled senseless for three hours by one of the female astronauts while everyone else slept. What a wild ride that was.
    How do you have time to do that, when you're the leading man in major motion pictures?

-- Stephen Colbert

-- Margaret Atwood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12