• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in audition f/m

nagolphillip5

I'm an actor in Hollywood and was recently asked to do a self audition by a producer where i would be tickled on my feet for 5 minutes by an extremely hot actress. Apparently the part is about a black belt who knows how to put her boyfriend in a leg lock and tickles him. This is 100% true. I came to her house we talked about how we would improv a scenerio and we began. By the way I'm extremely ticklish and she held my legs tight. She began tickling my feet as if it was nothing and then realized how ticklish I was, then she began to enjoy it. She kept teasing and progressing with the scene. I was in histarics and she didn't even care. We literally had a timer it was 5 minutes exactly. I've had a lot of amazing moments, but that was pretty awesome! The funny thing is I can't tell anyone how good that was for me except you guys. Any way hope you enjoyed.

oh the perks of the job sometimes haha. Thats awesome, Im jealous. Did you have a thought of trying to give her some tickles?

I'm an actor in Hollywood and was recently asked to do a self audition by a producer where i would be tickled on my feet for 5 minutes by an extremely hot actress. Apparently the part is about a black belt who knows how to put her boyfriend in a leg lock and tickles him. This is 100% true. I came to her house we talked about how we would improv a scenerio and we began. By the way I'm extremely ticklish and she held my legs tight. She began tickling my feet as if it was nothing and then realized how ticklish I was, then she began to enjoy it. She kept teasing and progressing with the scene. I was in histarics and she didn't even care. We literally had a timer it was 5 minutes exactly. I've had a lot of amazing moments, but that was pretty awesome! The funny thing is I can't tell anyone how good that was for me except you guys. Any way hope you enjoyed.

Are you allowed to say who the actress is? Is she a well known actress?

I'll be looking forward to seeing that commercial, hope it's national.

Yeah, but I wanted to be professional. Also to her it was just part of the audition, it wasn't flirtatious. She did laugh at how ticklish I was, but it was zero turn on for her. Still fun for me though. Lol. I'm a huge lee.

Not famous, but very well could be down the road. So I would never give names because I don't want to mess with someone's career. Had a blast though!

That was just a self made audition. I'm not even sure if we got the part. Apparently a bunch of actors were asked to make these audition tapes. Not sure how many like it as much as I do.

Man... A famous actress, your girlfriend's mom, TWO separate doctors, a movie set, a water park? I thought this was the true stories section, bud.

I also wrote some I made up in the fiction section. If you know how to work it you can make things happen. For instance I know how to convince any girl I'm on a date with to tickle me and I know how to get any girl to let me tickle them. Unless of course they just hate being tickled, but almost every girl like tickling someone else. Beach dates, pools, casual flirting...Organicilly having it happen is the best. This audition was just insanely awesome.

I also wrote some I made up in the fiction section. If you know how to work it you can make things happen. For instance I know how to convince any girl I'm on a date with to tickle me and I know how to get any girl to let me tickle them. Unless of course they just hate being tickled, but almost every girl like tickling someone else. Beach dates, pools, casual flirting...Organicilly having it happen is the best. This audition was just insanely awesome.

Literally no one with half a brain whose read through your posts will believe you after the bullshit renfaire story where you were supposedly volunteered and tickled in stocks for two hours straight.

Look I'm as cynical as anyone, but how about we stop attacking the OP and give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally I love true F/M stories, he claims they're really true and he's taken the time to share these w/us. If you don't believe him, fine. But enough w/all the judgements and negativity. And we wonder why people leave this forum

Last edited:
Look I'm as cynical as anyone, but how about we stop attacking the OP and give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally I love true F/M stories, he claims they're really true and he's taken the time to share these w/us. If you don't believe him, fine. But enough w/all the judgements and negativity. And we wonder why people leave this forum

No one's attacking him; they're just saying they don't believe his story(stories).
Haven't you ever heard a story, and said, "C'mon, that's bullshit"?

how about we stop attacking the OP and give him the benefit of the doubt

No, because we're not idiots who were born yesterday. He's already been proven to be full of it with his Renfaire story and this just adds to that. If this were in the normal story section literally no one would have a problem with it. But posting it in the True Stories section while claiming

"I know how to convince any girl I'm on a date with to tickle me and I know how to get any girl to let me tickle them"

when his claims are doubted is just insulting our intelligence at this point.

That reminds me, I keep meaning to post about the time I was invited to the International Space Station and was tickled senseless for three hours by one of the female astronauts while everyone else slept. What a wild ride that was.

That reminds me, I keep meaning to post about the time I was invited to the International Space Station and was tickled senseless for three hours by one of the female astronauts while everyone else slept. What a wild ride that was.

How do you have time to do that, when you're the leading man in major motion pictures?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back