• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andrea

Phoenix1

Back a life time ago I was in the Army, as a Military Policeman. I was in charge of a squad and 3 of the guys and I became pretty close. Then came Andrea into the squad. She was really young, blonde with a slight frame and a very sweet personality and not at all hard to look at.

One morning, my wife was in college, and I had worked a midnight shift. I returned with my friends to drink some beers and wait for the wife. Andrea went off to shower and the rest of us just sat about drinking and making small talk.

After a time she came walking into the room wearing a t shirt and a pair of cut-offs and barefoot. I sat on the floor with my back to a chair and she came over a plopped down in a bean-bag. Then the rest of the guys all jumped on her pinning her body down, talking and laughing.

Her feet were sticking out from under them and within easy grasp. I thought that this was way too easy but I reached over and started to tickle one of her feet. She went into a full panic and started to say “NO, NO, you can’t! Don’t tickle my feeeeeeet!!!!! Then broke down laughing.

She was fighting, but with 3 guys on her was going no where. She yelled out “Stop, who is tickling my feet? Stop please stop I can’t stand iiiiit! The guys looked at each other but their blank stares said they had no idea which one of them was tickling her.

I kept tickling her feet switching back and forth between her two feet and even would give her a short break. The guys get the bright idea to start tickling her sides and she goes crazy, and with me tickling her feet it was almost too much.

I tickled her for almost 2 minutes and the guys tickled her sides for about 1 minute. But then it was over. She was spent, and panting. It was hard for her to talk but she said “Don’t you 3 ever tickle me ever again!.” Little did she know that I had started the entire thing.

The only other time I tickled her she was staying over my house with my friends and we all fell asleep in the night and had to work the next morning. I woke early and made coffee. Andrea was asleep on the floor and her barefeet were sticking out of the bottom of the covers.

So while the coffee brewed I sat in my chair and leaned forward and began tickling her feet. I’d tickle on then wait a second, then attack to other foot. I never woke her up but really enjoyed tickling her soft feet and watching her react to my tickling.

When the coffee was finished I got a cup and her one also, tickled her feet one last time and woke her with the tickling, but she saw the coffee next to her and smiled. Sat there, keeping her feet away from me, and said thank you, drank her cup and pulled on her shoes.

It wqs the last time I ever saw her feet.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service sir, and it's great to know that at least not ALL of it was work. Lol :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back