• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Customs From The Tickle Room

footticklelover

I recently ordered a set of customs from The Tickle Room. The latest of which I received yesterday. To say I was highly impressed would be a huge understatement. I got more than what I bargained for and the quality of the content included in the custom was unmatched. Not only did I receive what I had requested, but also a bunch of other welcome additions that I didn't ask for. I was so impressed with the custom I got yesterday that I put in another order today without even having to think twice. That's how phenomenal it was! I don't even mind the fact that I haven't received the other customs yet because I can rest assured that they will be just as good if not better than the one I just received. The Tickle Room has a history of producing high quality content that has been well received. I'll be the first one to tell you that custom orders are no exception to the rule. So trust me when i say, all those times you are encouraged to put custom orders in, is not just for show. When it comes to customs The Tickle Room is The Real Deal! Book a custom with the Tickle Room and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!

For more info send an email to [email protected]

I will back this up as well, I had did a custom with Tickle Room before and it was amazing, I just loved it. He's great with customer service and getting you quality stuff.

Got to agree on the quality and content. He is the only producer that I have ordered customs from who has fully honored my script. He actually understands that producing tickling clips also comes with customer service as oppose to some other producers who think they are above everyone just because they have access to the feet of pretty girls and can get paid for it. Sometimes the turnaround speed of the orders are not immediate, but it is ok because the content is always what you wanted and more.

I ordered a few clips from The Tickle Room over the past week and I've been very impressed and satisfied with them. The Hotel Manager and a couple of clips with Aide. All very hot.

I've gotten customs with both Marylou and Allison, and both were top notch. I can't recommend Tickle Room enough.

I've purchased customs from Tickle Room too and I have to say that that they produce some of the best tickling videos that I have seen. I love his models because they are cute and genuinely ticklish. He consistently delivers. I'm always amazed how much content he gives on the custom shoots - 20-40 minutes.

He just needs to do more FF/F and F/F to much M/F for my tastes

He just needs to do more FF/F and F/F to much M/F for my tastes

The thing is he is really good at tickling tho. Also planning on ordering a custom from him. Probably gonna be a custom with Rosie, one of my favorite models

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back