• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adam West passes away

From everything I've seen, he was an exceptionally sweet guy who never lost his sense of humor about himself.

Awww...he was a cool dude and will be missed. Glad he got to be on Big Bang Theory before he died.

He will always be Batman in my mind (no disrespect to the others who have portrayed him.) I used to watch his Batman show when I was a kid, and I credit my love for his campy version of Batman for my lifelong love of comic books and super heroes.

RIP

From everything I've seen, he was an exceptionally sweet guy who never lost his sense of humor about himself.

Yeah, same here. Saw an interview he gave years ago. He said everyone involved with the show knew they were doing high camp and had a blast with it. He also mentioned that just about everybody who was anybody in Hollywood back then wanted to be on the show. West and Burt Ward came to Austin a few times for Bat Fest but being allergic to crowds I didn't go.
RIP Mr. West.

Love Adam West, and he will be sorely missed! Friggin icon. Not sure if any other 90s kid here remembers but he was the school principle on a couple of episodes of "The Adventures Of Pete And Pete" on nickelodeon. I think he was an immense talent, and I need to marathon the original batman series which I am lucky enough to own on DVD, so good!

This truly is a great loss, he really seemed like a very cool and fun person to be around with. With his part on Batman and Family guy, he got to bring joy to multiple generations, he will be missed...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back