• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My two Sister-In-Laws. (M/F bare feet, F/F socked feet)

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
Mornin,

Wife and I are visiting her family this weekend, and yesterday I was able to witness some pretty great tickling moments! My wife's the oldest of three girls all of which are very ticklish! The first encounter yesterday happened with my wife's middle sister. She was sitting with her bare feet propped up on a foot rest and her boyfriend would periodically lean forward and spider tickle her feet. I was sitting strategically so that I could get a look at her bare soles getting it. She eventually got tired of his attempts and sat somewhere else. The second encounter happened later in the evening. My wife's youngest sister (19 y/o) was eating ice cream, and we had to leave. She had her thin socks on, and also feet propped up on a chair rest. Instead of my wife hugging her sister goodbye, she quickly tickled her feet which got a good reaction. I was hoping that when we got home, I'd be able to somehow tickle my wife before she fell asleep, (get the sister Tri-fecta, amirite?) but it didn't happen....yet.

Mornin,

Wife and I are visiting her family this weekend, and yesterday I was able to witness some pretty great tickling moments! My wife's the oldest of three girls all of which are very ticklish! The first encounter yesterday happened with my wife's middle sister. She was sitting with her bare feet propped up on a foot rest and her boyfriend would periodically lean forward and spider tickle her feet. I was sitting strategically so that I could get a look at her bare soles getting it. She eventually got tired of his attempts and sat somewhere else. The second encounter happened later in the evening. My wife's youngest sister (19 y/o) was eating ice cream, and we had to leave. She had her thin socks on, and also feet propped up on a chair rest. Instead of my wife hugging her sister goodbye, she quickly tickled her feet which got a good reaction. I was hoping that when we got home, I'd be able to somehow tickle my wife before she fell asleep, (get the sister Tri-fecta, amirite?) but it didn't happen....yet.

Great story. Is the mom ticklish too ? Usually if the daughters are very ticklish, they get it from the mom.

Any pics of your wife`s and her sisters feet?

Sounds like an excellent experience.

Thanks for sharing, Swinger.

Love this theme, as my wife has 2 sisters. Always thought about this!

love inlaw tickling....have a few ticklish inlaws myself!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back