• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fairies, Ogres, Witches, etc

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Nothing with your suggestions, but I could imagine scenes with witches. They are always ugly (kinda like the guy ticklers in videos........:wowzer:), but have very long nails.... Devilish tickle tools, obviously. And, they need to tickle as part of a spell. Ogres....maybe. Fairies..well, yeh. Like Tinkerbell. And genies....as in Jeannie (of I Dream of Jeannie) - she could be an excellent tickler.

latest

I have read some stories involving fairies and pixies tickling people. Those tend to be some of my favorite scenarios/fantasies.

I remember in about 5th grade one of my friends still believed in the tickle monster and refused to go to sleep with a foot even near the edge of the bed

I'm all for tickling naughty witches and having fairies tickle torture human feet into submission.

Not the same thing, but you had 'Ogre' from The Evil Ticklers who did some great tickling clips ten years ago or so!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm all for tickling naughty witches and having fairies tickle torture human feet into submission.

Yes, I have a thing for witches - the young and pretty kind - and as a Ler I would be doing the tickling. And I will confess to having had the odd fantasy or two about tickling Tinkerbell.

I remember as a child seeing a picture in a story book of Gulliver's Travels, where Gulliver awoke on the beach of Lilliput to find himself secured by threads and the little Lilliputians swarming over his helpless frame. As the budding ticklephile that I was, my immediate thought was "Suppose they tickled him?" I wanted that to be in the story. Swift missed a trick.

On my Deviant art page I've posted a few pictures I made featuring a monster from Inuit folklore called a Mahaha who was said to tickle people to death, as well as a Russian monster called a Rusulka which is simulacrum to a mermaid who was also known for tickling people to death. In one picture that I've posted here on my TMF profile the two monsters are featured together.

On my Deviant art page I've posted a few pictures I made featuring a monster from Inuit folklore called a Mahaha who was said to tickle people to death, as well as a Russian monster called a Rusulka which is simulacrum to a mermaid who was also known for tickling people to death. In one picture that I've posted here on my TMF profile the two monsters are featured together.

The rusalka and the mahaha came up on this thread too:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ng-in-folklore-the-rusalka!&highlight=rusalka

I do have the occasional rusalka fantasy moment, I must admit. They remind me of a girl I used to know.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back