• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MAYHEM DIGEST No. 1 OUT NOW! (M/f, M/f, MM/f)

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
mayhem_digest_no__1_out_now__by_samuelkhan-dbc038c.jpg

Presenting Mayhem Digest No. 1, my first comic in over 4 years.

Featuring 3 all-new toe-curling predicaments with Nikki, Tasha and Erica. Exciting bondage scenes in one erotic issue, laced with mischief and sinful fun! This is a feet-specific issue with some tickling, with the TMF in mind!

"Plaything For The Bad Guy" has blonde cutie Nikki stripped, hogtied and tape gagged, while at the mercy of a stalker who has a insane fetish for feet. At shotgun point, Nikki can only struggle and squirm as Jimmy licks and worships her toe-tied feet.

"Tasha & The Creep From Upstairs" features the brunette starlet tied naked to a bed by a loathsome and repulsive neighbor with delusional designs on Tasha being his wife. A surprise is in store for the creep...and you!

Finally, in the main feature, "The Test Subject", UNN reporter Erica Leslie finds herself a reluctant participant in an experiment by two graduate students researching relfexology...feet. This is a remake of an earlier commission using new software.

118 renders, 42 pages
$10

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/57350_Mayhem-Digest-No-1

Thanks to spocktherock3 for being the first to buy it!

Another comic is currently underway.

Thanks for all the support I've received here over the years. I hope you enjoy this release.

SK

Attachments

• MayhemDigest_0117small.jpg
    MayhemDigest_0117small.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 644
  • MayhemDigest_0137small.jpg
    MayhemDigest_0137small.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 647
  • MayhemDigest_018small.jpg
    MayhemDigest_018small.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 616
Nice work! Wonderful expressions all around! This looks great!!

Thanks for the comments! Have another comic in writing stage!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back