• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting my wife tickled in the hotel hot tub (mm/f)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
Well, I did it again! If you remember any of my other posts, I have a penchant for getting my wife tickled by others. Now, it doesn't happen too often but when it does I thoroughly enjoy it! I tend not to post very much about tickling my wife in the bedroom, just because it isn't very unique or interesting. But these little stories tend to be more fun for ya'll to read. :)

Anyway, we just got back from a nice vacation celebrating our anniversary a little late since the weather in April is usually not great. We were at a hotel on the beach and just had a ton of fun. While we were there, my wife temporarily lost her wedding ring. She had taken it off to put on tanning lotion, set it on her towel and it rolled off at some point, partially burying itself in the sand. I found it eventually, crisis averted.

Flash forward to that evening, we ventured down to the hotel hot tub and we were just relaxing. We were eventually joined by two other guys and their female friend. They were all very nice people. We spend the evening talking to them. Here's the part you have been waiting for:

I eventually relayed the story to them of my wife losing her wedding ring and they were playfully scolding her for it. The two guys had been blatantly flirting with her all evening and if their female friend was dating one of them, she didn't seem to mind. Anyway, an idea crossed my mind. In the midst of their chiding my wife I blurted out "you know, I think I should she should probably be punished for her irresponsibility!"

She protested being punished because I found the ring but she was laughing ring along with us. The guys and even the girl at this point (who couldn't separate herself from her phone) were encouraging punishment and making suggestions. I knew where I was headed with it though and I'm guessing my wife did too. Sitting behind her, I wrapped my arms around her pinning her arms to her sides and said "I have an idea, can you guys help me out here?" The agreed. "Her feet are extremely ticklish. That should be a reasonable punishment!" Everyone was laughing, including my wife, who was already begging.

"No no no! Nobody needs to tickle my feet! Please, don't!"

I couldn't see all the details of what happened under the water, but they had each grabbed one of her ankles and she was already laughing and squirming against me. At one point she yelled "Not the toes!" And then she dissolved into hysterics! Her back was arching and she was trying to thrash around. Her head was thrown back on my shoulder and she had crossed over into silent laughter. I announced that she had had enough and they let up. Everyone was laughing and having a good time.

We stayed in for about another 10 minutes, during which they each tickled her some more, but nothing more than a poke to the ribs, the squeeze above her knee, or the occasional captured ankle with some sole tickles. We left the hot tub area and said goodbye to our new friends, but man...that was a blast!

Hope you enjoyed it!

If you're in the Phoenix area, I'll gladly meet up and tickle the shit out of her for you!

Any pics of your wife`s ticklish soles, please?
Would be great!

Geeez...I need to get your vacation schedule...lol.

Great story.

Thanks,

Bill

I am fortunate in the fact that my wife knows that it turns me on and she allows me to indulge! :)

Well, sort of. Most of the times it has happened, I "set her up to take the fall". We had previously talked about this when some initial incidents brought to light that I enjoyed it. As long as it is only every once in a while and it remains fairly innocent she is ok with it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back