• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling - The Interview

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
It was 3 pm on a Friday afternoon, as Radhika was getting dressed up for an interview. It was over a month since she had lost her job. The company which she previously worked for got into legal trouble and the owner was arrested and put behind bars. The job market was down, and she was getting increasingly desperate to land a job soon. Already having been rejected by two companies, she knew she had to grab this opening by any means possible. Also, the company being a leading multinational firm in healthcare, an industry she was always keen on getting into, she was very keen on getting the job.

Having packed all her documents into a transparent harmonium folder, she was waiting for her Uber cab to arrive. She was wearing a tight white shirt, a black mid-thigh length skirt, and black heels.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...lkASQvCNGdYIz71pblNvpObkxBHDAKeuyAAG03p8z9rug

The shirt hugged her ample 34-C breasts, while the skirt accentuated her derriere. Her shoulder-length black hair was tied in a ponytail. While waiting for the cab, she was revising some of the company information. She was to be interviewed by a certain James Anderson, the MD of the company, under whom she was to work as an Executive Assistant. With a bit of nervousness creeping into her, she decided to try something she never had. Standing in front of the mirror, she unbuttoned the top button of her shirt, revealing just a hint of cleavage between her breasts which were being held by a black cotton bra. She was going to get the job, if not through her CV, by her cleavage.

The cab arrived in due time, and after locking her door, she took the escalator downstairs. It took the cab around 30 minutes to reach the company’s office in Mumbai. After paying the fare and getting to the reception, she was led into a waiting area outside Mr. Anderson’s cabin. The MD was busy in a meeting, and after what seemed like a long time to her, which was in reality hardly 20 minutes, she he came out and walked up to her.

“Hello, you must be Radhika?” He said as he extended his hand for a handshake.

“Yes. Good afternoon,” Radhika replied, as she shook the hand.

“Good afternoon. Please come on in.” Mr. Anderson led her into his cabin and latched the door behind her.

Mr. Anderson had an imposing personality, suited for someone who was in the higher echelons of a company management. His hairline receding just a bit, he sported a well-groomed French beard, and was wearing a dark grey suit on the day.
On one side, Radhika was slightly intimidated by his look, especially given the fact that she was going to be interviewing with him. On the other side, it was doing something completely unanticipated to her. At 26, having recovered from a bad break-up around an year ago, she could just not think of getting into another relationship so soon. However, she did miss regular bedroom action for quite some time now. She did have several casual flings, but none of the guys could resist not getting involved emotionally with her. Naturally, she was increasingly developing fantasies about slightly older men. Mr. Anderson fitted her fantasies perfectly. He looked strong, mature, intense. She was certain that he would be good in bed. She hoped her cleavage did more than earn her the job.

Mr. Anderson himself was a rather hormonal man. Right from the start, he was eyeing Radhika with a hint of lust. While he met her outside his cabin, he had a glance of her bare legs and silver-painted toes. Now as she was sitting across him, his eyes kept stealing glances of her cleavage. He began the interview after both of them settled down.

“So Radhika. Thank you for coming. I hope to not make this too traumatic for you.”

“Hahaha. Does that sound like a warning?”

“Well, it’s not like I am going to tickle you or anything”

Radhika giggled at the mention of the word tickle “Thank you”

“So I was very impressed with your application. You seem to have a good deal of relevant experience which is always good to see.”

“Thank you Sir, and I certainly do. I have around four years of relevant work experience now, until my previous company winded up.”

Mr. Anderson was intrigued at her reaction to the tickle comment “Call me James. We follow a first name policy in the company. And tell me a little more about yourself. Your likes and dislikes? I like to know the people that I hire”

“Umm, I like a challenging work schedule which is what pushes me to do my best. I have seen that the quality of my work improves with pressure as well. Though I do need time to relax. Other than that, I play badminton, tennis. I swim”

“I can promise a challenging schedule here certainly. I am currently handling some very urgent projects. Though I agree, relaxing is important as well. So you relax through sport and swimming I guess?”

“Well, yes. And at times I like going on treks. Or on long drives”

“Excellent. I am a keen hiker myself. So I tend to work long hours and often beyond office hours and weekends. Although I do not expect my assistant to be around then. But there may be occasions that require you to work outside 9-5, and sometimes away from home. Do you see that as a problem?”

“Not at all. Rather, this company seems to be a nice place to work”

“Excellent. So tell me why do you think you’d make a good assistant?”

“I have worked in an Admin-cum-Receptionist role. I have also done courses in Excel and Powerpoint, so I can work with those too.”

“Excellent. That would save me time in training you. I guess your interview is done. See? Not traumatic at all, and certainly it didn’t tickle”

“Hahahahahaha well, I should be glad. I am very ticklish” Radhika grinned as she imagined it.

James was hard by now. He had always had a big tickling fetish, and here was a young lady admitting to being ‘very ticklish’.
“I think I would want to test whether you are honest” James chuckled as he spoke. “I think I would have the salary negotiations while you place your feet on the table”

Radhika smiled, intrigued “Umm, are you sure?”

“Certainly. Please take your heels off and place your feet before me”

Radhika giggled, a bit flustered thinking about being tickled “I don’t know how this is going to work. I can hardly control my laughter if I am tickled”

“Ohh don’t worry. By now the floor must be empty. No one would hear your laughter”

Radhika took off her heels, and placed her feet on the padded table top. Fair-skinned for an Indian, her soles were soft and looked creamy. “Nice to know that the table has a cushiony top”

“Ohh sure. Are you ready?”

“Yes. Be gentle,” Radhika was smiling broadly, knowing what was going to happen to her .

“Ohh I will be” James smiled at her, as he traced a single finger up her right sole from the heel.

Radhika was trying hard to not giggle already, her foot was trying to move back, but she held it down as the finger traced its path back to the heel. As it began moving up again, she moved her toes back and covered her right sole with the left foot. The finger immediately switched on to the left sole and began gliding on the ticklish skin. Radhika could no longer hold it in

Hehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

She pulled her feet behind a bit, still keeping them on the table. “Hey, that’s not fair. You are supposed to keep your feet here”
“Hahaha it tickles”

“I know. That is why I am doing it” With this, James sat on the table, and held Radhika’s right foot under his hand, trapping them firmly. With the other hand, he began to tickle the foot with all fingers.

Eeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Radhika tried to push the tickling fingers away with her left foot.

“There’s your laugh” James decided to trap the left leg under his hand as well, and resumed the tickling of both her feet together.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Radhika tried to avoid the tickling by moving her feet around as much as possible.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it tickles hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“That’s the point” James said as he focused on the spots between her toes. “You are really ticklish”

Aieeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I know hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Soon enough, his fingers found their way between her toes, causing Radhika to let out a scream and desperately hold on to her chair as she laughed. “I think you like this”

“Almost hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James had grown hard by now, and he stepped down from the table and sat on his chair again. “So where else are you ticklish?” He asked, smiling at Radhika

“I am ticklish all over” Radhika replied, grinning still from the tickling as she brought her feet down from the table.

“I want to test it myself. Why don’t we move to that sofa there?” James pointed to a couch in his cabin.

“Ohhh god hahahaha. As if my feet weren’t enough”

“Don’t get me wrong Radhika. I could tickle your feet all day. But you are a genuinely ticklish lady and I just want to discover all your spots first”

Radhika had not even in her wildest dreams imagined being tickled during an interview. But somehow she did not mind it. The tickling had somehow turned her on. She got off from her chair and moved to the couch where she sat down.

James got up, his hard-on still showing a bulge through his pants. Radhika caught a glimpse of it, and she couldn’t be more glad. She was certain she was getting fucked that evening, and she did not mind it one bit.

“So where do you plan to tickle me now?” She asked with a grin.

“Ohh, well, I plan to tickle your belly, sides, and underarms. Essentially your upper body”

“Ohh hahaha. Those spots for me are even more ticklish than feet” Radhika replied with a smile as James sat down beside her.

“Do you mind me tickling there then?”

“No, certainly not. Do you want me to take my shirt off so that you can tickle the spots bare like you did to my feet? It tickles more on bare skin”

James became harder as she said that “Why not!”

Radhika casually unbuttoned her shirt and kept it on the table. “Lie down on the couch” James said

Radhika lied down on the sofa, with her white bra and skirt on. Somehow she was excited at the prospect of getting tickled more.

James straddled her legs, and with one hand, he held her arms above her head together. The sight of Radhika’s bare belly and underarms was turning him on even more. He placed the fingers of the other hand on her belly, and began making an opening and closing motion with them, the five fingers gliding over the bare belly skin. Instantly, Radhika was pushed into hysterical laughter

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha damn it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Her belly tried to move away from the fingers, but with her hands firmly held down over her head, all she could manage to do was twist around a bit on either side, while James kept spider-tickling her bare belly and up her sides on the ribs, never stopping. After what seemed like a long time, he finally paused, keeping his fingertips on her belly.

Radhika kept watching his still fingers, occasionally giggling still, as she knew the tickling could begin again any moment. “Where do you think I am going to tickle next?”

“I don’t know” Radhika replied, grinning as she bit her tongue. James lifted his fingers off her belly and began wiggling them in the air. Watching the wiggling fingers instantly caused Radhika to burst out into giggles and she began struggling to get away as she saw his fingers moving towards he bare left underarm. She tried rolling onto a side, but could only manage to get roll half-way, as James was straddling her. His fingers while moving closer to her left armpit, suddenly changed track and landed in the centre of her right underarm, and began wriggling lightly in it.

Radhika jerked onto her back instantly, and began laughing loudly as her most ticklish spot came under a tickling attack. James repeatedly switched between tickling her right and left underarms, keeping her off-guard, and getting an intense tickling in the process.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha *silent laughter*

“Ohhh you are so ticklish Radhika” James said as he brought down his tickling fingers from her left underarm, over ribs, to her lower belly, and moved them up into her right underarm, and back again.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is insane hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahahahaphahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After several minutes, James stopped and released Radhika’s hands and allowed her to sit up. He could no longer hide his erection now. “Look what tickling me has done to you” Radhika giggled as she pointed out to his boner.

“Mind if I take your skirt off?” James asked in return. Radhika nodded, and James proceeded to take her skirt off, leaving her in white bra and panties.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...ZdHOz5pmLmox3cPoOinz7kdCk-ngSwzOZpgwMbCFeHuW4

With one hand, he began to tickle Radhika’s inner thighs.

Heeeeey hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yikes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha quit it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Radhika tried to shake her legs away from his fingers, but his fingers kept finding a ticklish spot on either of her inner thighs. In all this, he noticed a wet spot on Radhika’s panties. “You seem to be enjoying this”

“Well, I guess I cannot pretend not to” Radhika said with a grin, as she unhooked her bra and let her breasts out. James unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his undies, his large dick out in the open now. He helped Radhika out of her panties, and laid her down on the couch.

Radhika was deperate for it since quite a while, and she readily spread her legs allowing him to enter her. The hard cock felt good as it throbbed inside her. Slowly, James began to fuck her pussy, while increasing the pace. After a few minutes of good hard thrusting, both of them had their orgasms.

“Gosh hahahahahaha. We were supposed to negotiate my salary” Radhika laughed as she lay down on the couch, relaxing after her intense orgasm.

After cleaning up, both of them got dressed up, and decided on a salary which was a substantial raise from Radhika’s previous compensation.

“You can join from Monday” James said, winking at her.

“I am looking forward to it” Radhika said with a knowing grin, as her offer letter was being printed. She knew her job promised to be quite exciting in multiple ways.

Last edited:
Super, super hot and brilliantly written! I love how it develops to an extremely naughty ending! :)

Excllent story Gigglee. Very nice buildup and plot. Well done! Thanks for posting

Thanks for the tip to your stories, you certainly can write well :)

Very good looking forward to reading the rest of your story's

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back