• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

videos with couples

odzadoro

TMF Regular
Anybody recommend clips in which a couple is tickled or someone is forced to watch their lover get tickle tortured?

Believe it or not, such videos do exist. Ticklehorror.com has at least one where a guy watches his gf get tickled while topless. Realtickling had, or might still have, a two-parter where Kristin Lea is saran wrapped to a board and got the crap tickled out of her while some guy sat in the background reading a magazine. I'm guessing he was her fiance, because I read somewhere on this forum that she retired after getting married, and that was the last video I remember seeing her in. James Darke has a thread on here listing certain models who brought their significant others in to watch while they got tickled. I don't have the exact links for these, but I hope it points you in the right direction. Good luck!

Last edited:
I would also love to see those kind of video.. This is a scenario that is not exploited by tickling companies, i wonder why..
I'm pretty sure i made a topic like this last year, and i remember that several peoples were also looking for that type of clips

I almost never name drop these two companies but Harmony and FM Concepts made a few of those types of videos back in the day. I think Tickle Central and Real Tickling may have as well.

I just realized I have a shoot coming up with Beth in a couple weeks and she is married! I could actually see about doing a scene like this if people would be interested and her hubby is cool with it. If not once Lisa is done being pregnant she really wants to do more shoots too and I know her hubby would be cool with it. Lisa doesn't want to shoot while pregnant because "people will hate my swollen feet!". Anything special you would want to see in it?

I just realized I have a shoot coming up with Beth in a couple weeks and she is married! I could actually see about doing a scene like this if people would be interested and her hubby is cool with it. If not once Lisa is done being pregnant she really wants to do more shoots too and I know her hubby would be cool with it. Lisa doesn't want to shoot while pregnant because "people will hate my swollen feet!". Anything special you would want to see in it?

Looking forward to seeing what you do!

make the guy jelaous by tickling her erotically to orgasm, and force her to thank you and to admit she loved it... or she can take over to tickle a guy and ride him or use him to reach climax during the tickling, while hub's watching. Might be dangerous but badass material!

make the guy jelaous by tickling her erotically to orgasm, and force her to thank you and to admit she loved it... or she can take over to tickle a guy and ride him or use him to reach climax during the tickling, while hub's watching. Might be dangerous but badass material!

Good call on that! I will see what she is comfortable with :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back