Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/17/2017

Visit Stryker Entertainment for a great selection of tickling clips!

New from MTJ

VAMP
RECORDS #3

Click here
10/10/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuciferyne View Post
    The art is very nice, great work on that!
    I personally like stories and plots versus one-offs, but as an artist I know it's sometimes more enjoyable to stick to easier projects. Perhaps you could go about doing a full comic, but take time here and there and do one off strips in color? Best of both!

Or maybe the panels used for advertising and promotion can be colored, while still in monotone for the actual scenes?

Best of luck with whatever you decide!

I don't know how I missed your reply. This is a really great suggestion. I think that this is what I'll do, in either case! I'm going to probably do monotone for the more standard scenes and stuff, and then special pieces and one-offs will be in color, as well as banners and stuff like that. This is a really good idea, and I'm totally on board. I think it's a great compromise between quality (perceived quality) and time/effort. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by february7 View Post
    Thanks for your input! I think your probably right, and adding some context to my drawings is probably necessary if I want to move it all forward.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, as well. I was getting discouraged with the lack of input so far... so thank you very much!!
    No problem. For the record I already think you do this somewhat, and I think you are well on your way to becoming one of the best artists in the community. Your stuff is already great, so if you are putting this much thought into how to make it better, then I can't even imagine how good it's going to get. Keep up the fantastic work.

Just got back from being away for a week. Wow! This is awesome! I like the aesthetic you've established with this. The color scheme is really cool, nothing to worry about there. I do agree with some of the earlier feedback that I could've used some back story, but that's just me personally. The whole tale, how she got there, why she's there (if there's even any reason for it other than they just want to tickle her!) etc is really what draws me in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12