• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ballerina Girl (M/F) - Opinions Needed :)

Great drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Speaking only for myself, I prefer comics with a story line and I prefer lots of foot tickling. :feets:

Great drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Speaking only for myself, I prefer comics with a story line and I prefer lots of foot tickling. :feets:

Thanks! Im seeing the same trend over in DA as well, it looks like I might have to brush up on my inking skills! Thank you very much for your input here, I do appreciate the help!!

Lovely drawing, but i'm curious if you ever do f/f?

Thanks, and yes, I do. I guess I've done a few M/F in a row, but that only started after somebody on these forums mentioned I was on a F/F kick. I guess I get stuck on one or the other. Don't worry, my next one is mmf/f... ;)

I think story and situation are huge elements into what make a good picture. The better the setup, the more the payoff/execution works. Sometimes this can be conveyed in a single picture by stuff in the background or character dialogue, but it's usually easier to set up in a comic

I think story and situation are huge elements into what make a good picture. The better the setup, the more the payoff/execution works. Sometimes this can be conveyed in a single picture by stuff in the background or character dialogue, but it's usually easier to set up in a comic

Thanks for your input! I think your probably right, and adding some context to my drawings is probably necessary if I want to move it all forward.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, as well. I was getting discouraged with the lack of input so far... so thank you very much!!

Must say, FANTASTIC drawing quality! Absolutely adore your drawing style! :wub:
I think it might help the flow if there were a little more writing to help elaborate the scene.

Did you use references? If so, PLEASE let me know!!

On a personal note, I think in the second clip the guy on the right looks odd. Though I think all the proportions are correct, his hand tickling her ribs looks a little odd (to me). I don't think you want to over-detail and over complicate your drawings but with no difference in the shading from the hand tickling under the girl's ribs, her left breast blocking out part of his fingers, it differs little. Aside from colour change (less distinct from the muted palette you're intentionally using) it got me a little uncertain of just what is going on.
Another critique: though I think the expression on her face is accurate as it possibly can, I can't word it, but I think the angle of her face looks a little . . . odd? from that angle. I also think that second guy's eyes look a touch off (think it's showing both pupils from an eagle's-eye view that makes such detail seem odd. Though everything looks completely accurate and realistic, still).

I hope you take these personal qualms with a liberal grain of salt, as these are (I hope) personal preferences, and I don't think I could EVER make anything that looks near this fantastic! Thank you THANK YOU for sharing such awesomeness with all of us here! :D

Keep up the greatness! Thank for sharing! :cuddle:

Last edited:
Must say, FANTASTIC drawing quality! Absolutely adore your drawing style! :wub:
I think it might help the flow if there were a little more writing to help elaborate the scene.

Did you use references? If so, PLEASE let me know!!

On a personal note, I think in the second clip the guy on the right looks odd. Though I think all the proportions are correct, his hand tickling her ribs looks a little odd (to me). I don't think you want to over-detail and over complicate your drawings but with no difference in the shading from the hand tickling under the girl's ribs, her left breast blocking out part of his fingers, it differs little. Aside from colour change (less distinct from the muted palette you're intentionally using) it got me a little uncertain of just what is going on.
Another critique: though I think the expression on her face is accurate as it possibly can, I can't word it, but I think the angle of her face looks a little . . . odd? from that angle. I also think that second guy's eyes look a touch off (think it's showing both pupils from an eagle's-eye view that makes such detail seem odd. Though everything looks completely accurate and realistic, still).

I hope you take these personal qualms with a liberal grain of salt, as these are (I hope) personal preferences, and I don't think I could EVER make anything that looks near this fantastic! Thank you THANK YOU for sharing such awesomeness with all of us here! :D

Keep up the greatness! Thank for sharing! :cuddle:

Wow thank you! I really appreciate the encouragement, and certainly do value any critiques you offer. Actually, I struggled quite a bit with that angle to be completely honest. I was trying to give it the "feel" of like a security camera or something, even though I know there isn't one in any of the pics, to give it that interrogation field. As such, I bent that axis line a bit and so everything bends down at both the left and the right. I was hoping this would give it more of a fisheye view, but considering the frame is portrait, I don't think it worked out so well. His hand is supposed to be right at the crease where your bend really bends back, like she is arching her back and he is really digging in there, but I totally agree with you. It was actually the guys hand on the left I struggled with the most, maybe I neglected the other guy lol...

As for my personal workflow with references and all that, I use a number of things depending on the type of image I'm working on. For cartoon stuff, I generally just sketch it out using a perspective grid or something. For more realistic things like this I usually start with taking a cell picture of a physical wooden reference doll in the general pose I'm looking for and then I make it semi-transparent and apply all of the perspective lines. Then, depending on the scene, I'll import general shapes and such using something like freeCAD so that when I'm drawing things like tables or chairs they make sense are feel like full, complete objects if they are semi covered by front row stuff. I use reference pictures from Getty images and such also, usually for stylistic additions like clothes or furniture so that I don't draw the same sandal in every image haha.

I hope that answered your questions! Thank you so much for your constructive criticism, it is very valuable to me. I think a lot of people are afraid to offend, but I also think that if you are one to take offense to light criticism then you can't expect to take anything you do too far.

The art is very nice, great work on that!
I personally like stories and plots versus one-offs, but as an artist I know it's sometimes more enjoyable to stick to easier projects. Perhaps you could go about doing a full comic, but take time here and there and do one off strips in color? Best of both!

Or maybe the panels used for advertising and promotion can be colored, while still in monotone for the actual scenes?

Best of luck with whatever you decide!

in my opinion tickling must be more delicate... it means it may be hard tickling but the physical distress must consist of full exposition to tickling without giving any chance to self defense and the tickling... but if the ticklee suffers from other physical pains, it will prevent the tickle sensation...

Absolutely great art technique. Since you are asking and I appreciate your doing so, I love underarm tickling and I gravitate more towards that artwork and video.

Your art just keeps getting better, my friend! Great use of perspective; the angles chosen really enhance the victim's predicament! And I am a sucker for these desperation scenes, which often meet my personal fantasies. Also, although I am not as much into M/f as I am into F/f (more on that in the third paragraph), I really like when a "torture" scene feature two guys like this; you cannot help but fearing a little bit for the girl should they up the violence a notch.

To answer your original question: I like continuous stories very much, BUT they do not add that much to my enjoyment of the actual fetish material. I read a good fetish story just like I would read a mainstream story: I enjoy the pacing, the character development, the plot's convolutions... but when the torture shows up, it is only the buildup that I find gratifying, not the complexity of the plot itself. Sometimes, a single well presented image has more impact than a succession of panels which rarely match each other in intensity. Redscript pulled it off with his Elf Training masterpiece, but it is more the exception than the norm. Talking about him, he and another guy called DTKA sort of combine text and pictures for amazing results. It is not "comics", rather more "illustrated short stories" where the text is short, but tremendously enhances the impact of the story. I am not saying you should do that too, but I am just using them as examples on how a storyline (no matter how short) can improve a picture. I hope you see my point and I am not confusing you here; I realize as I am typing this that it is rather difficult to explain :p

I definitely lean more towards F/f than M/f; not sure why. I always enjoy F/f tickling more, but your M/f pictures are really really good, so please just draw what you feel the most comfortable with! If really it is all the same to you, and I can speak only for myself, I would request F/f tickling ;)

As for feet vs upper-body, I am indifferent, as it all boils down to how it is done. I do have a foot fetish, so I could spontaneously say that I prefer foot tickling. Yet come to think of it, underarm tickling scenes can be just as amazing. I remember I was mind-blown by an absolutely divine portrayal of a particularly sadistic armpits tickling interrogation in FTKL's VU#3, page 1. I cannot post it here for obvious copyright reasons, but you surely know it already. If you don't, you should buy a copy; at the very least, it will serve as a good source of inspiration.

I agree for the comments about the perspectives and camera angles. It definitely makes for a more exciting page. Nicely done!

in my opinion tickling must be more delicate... it means it may be hard tickling but the physical distress must consist of full exposition to tickling without giving any chance to self defense and the tickling... but if the ticklee suffers from other physical pains, it will prevent the tickle sensation...

I like delicate tickling as well. In fact, that's the only kind I can do with my wife, and that's A-OK with me :). As for my drawings, I go back and forth depending on context. For interrogation scenes with two large males, I thought the more intense tickling was appropriate, but I completely understand what you are saying. There's a line to be struck between the bondage situation (making it unique and immobile) and the state of the ticklee (her comfort, positioning and such). Pain would undoubtedly mute the tickling, and if I haven't done a good job of walking that line in the past I will try to be more aware of it going forward, because your completely right. Thanks!

Absolutely great art technique. Since you are asking and I appreciate your doing so, I love underarm tickling and I gravitate more towards that artwork and video.

Me too! Thanks! I think upper-body tickling can often take the distress to a whole new level! Thanks!

Your art just keeps getting better, my friend! Great use of perspective; the angles chosen really enhance the victim's predicament! And I am a sucker for these desperation scenes, which often meet my personal fantasies. Also, although I am not as much into M/f as I am into F/f (more on that in the third paragraph), I really like when a "torture" scene feature two guys like this; you cannot help but fearing a little bit for the girl should they up the violence a notch.

To answer your original question: I like continuous stories very much, BUT they do not add that much to my enjoyment of the actual fetish material. I read a good fetish story just like I would read a mainstream story: I enjoy the pacing, the character development, the plot's convolutions... but when the torture shows up, it is only the buildup that I find gratifying, not the complexity of the plot itself. Sometimes, a single well presented image has more impact than a succession of panels which rarely match each other in intensity. Redscript pulled it off with his Elf Training masterpiece, but it is more the exception than the norm. Talking about him, he and another guy called DTKA sort of combine text and pictures for amazing results. It is not "comics", rather more "illustrated short stories" where the text is short, but tremendously enhances the impact of the story. I am not saying you should do that too, but I am just using them as examples on how a storyline (no matter how short) can improve a picture. I hope you see my point and I am not confusing you here; I realize as I am typing this that it is rather difficult to explain :p

I definitely lean more towards F/f than M/f; not sure why. I always enjoy F/f tickling more, but your M/f pictures are really really good, so please just draw what you feel the most comfortable with! If really it is all the same to you, and I can speak only for myself, I would request F/f tickling ;)

As for feet vs upper-body, I am indifferent, as it all boils down to how it is done. I do have a foot fetish, so I could spontaneously say that I prefer foot tickling. Yet come to think of it, underarm tickling scenes can be just as amazing. I remember I was mind-blown by an absolutely divine portrayal of a particularly sadistic armpits tickling interrogation in FTKL's VU#3, page 1. I cannot post it here for obvious copyright reasons, but you surely know it already. If you don't, you should buy a copy; at the very least, it will serve as a good source of inspiration.

Thank you, my friend! And thank you for your insightfulness, as always! I was hoping to get your opinion on this, so thanks for giving it! What you linked to with Redscript's work is dead on what I think I want to try out. I always feel torn between over-complicating the "steps" (for lack of a better word) in depicting going from one situation to another in panel form, and just doing one-off pieces. I think illustrating some stories is certainly worth looking into, and I think I'm going to start that with my next piece. Your examples were spot on, so thank you for that. I understand what you were saying.

I'm also with you on the whole feet vs upper-body thing... its weird, I absolutely adore ticking my wifes feet, and I catch myself looking at them, or anybody else's, from time to time. This would certainly indicate a certain affinity there, but when it comes to all out tickle assault I also like upper-body, so I suppose it comes down to context and depiction. I'll definitely include both in my pieces going forward, but given the feedback I've received thus far I think it is safe to say that I won't be neglecting feet tickling any time soon.

Thank you very much for your well-rounded response to my inquiry, It means a lot to me that everyone here (obviously you included) take the time to help me with my tickle art :).

I agree for the comments about the perspectives and camera angles. It definitely makes for a more exciting page. Nicely done!

Hey thanks! I haven't forgotten what you said about the frames, either... I know these are all square, but I tried this time to offset the content at least. I drew a few pages that have wacky frames, I don't think a single one is square, but I'm still doing the linework and shading on it. I can't wait to see what you think about that, seeing as you are one of the grand masters of comics and all :). Thanks for the compliment!!

I like delicate tickling as well. In fact, that's the only kind I can do with my wife, and that's A-OK with me :). As for my drawings, I go back and forth depending on context. For interrogation scenes with two large males, I thought the more intense tickling was appropriate, but I completely understand what you are saying. There's a line to be struck between the bondage situation (making it unique and immobile) and the state of the ticklee (her comfort, positioning and such). Pain would undoubtedly mute the tickling, and if I haven't done a good job of walking that line in the past I will try to be more aware of it going forward, because your completely right. Thanks!
Indeed; I like uncomfortable positions to keep the ticklee totally exposed to tickling and which enhance the helplessness... but in my opinion there must not be any pain... in my opinion suffered pain would prevent tickle... in your picture I think the wrist restraint would definetely hurt the ticklee

The art is very nice, great work on that!
I personally like stories and plots versus one-offs, but as an artist I know it's sometimes more enjoyable to stick to easier projects. Perhaps you could go about doing a full comic, but take time here and there and do one off strips in color? Best of both!

Or maybe the panels used for advertising and promotion can be colored, while still in monotone for the actual scenes?

Best of luck with whatever you decide!

I don't know how I missed your reply. This is a really great suggestion. I think that this is what I'll do, in either case! I'm going to probably do monotone for the more standard scenes and stuff, and then special pieces and one-offs will be in color, as well as banners and stuff like that. This is a really good idea, and I'm totally on board. I think it's a great compromise between quality (perceived quality) and time/effort. Thanks!!

Thanks for your input! I think your probably right, and adding some context to my drawings is probably necessary if I want to move it all forward.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, as well. I was getting discouraged with the lack of input so far... so thank you very much!!

No problem. For the record I already think you do this somewhat, and I think you are well on your way to becoming one of the best artists in the community. Your stuff is already great, so if you are putting this much thought into how to make it better, then I can't even imagine how good it's going to get. Keep up the fantastic work.

Just got back from being away for a week. Wow! This is awesome! I like the aesthetic you've established with this. The color scheme is really cool, nothing to worry about there. I do agree with some of the earlier feedback that I could've used some back story, but that's just me personally. The whole tale, how she got there, why she's there (if there's even any reason for it other than they just want to tickle her!) etc is really what draws me in.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back