Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

TOUGH TOMBOY, MILITARY VET, TAKES TICKLE CHALLENGE! (VERY TOUGH ONE TO BREAK!)
PARODIE   TICKLE SHOP PART ONE  FULL MOVIE
Kung-Foot! Movie, Vol. 13 (SD)
Clips4Sale Banner
Bound and Tickled
Sunshine Freestyle Tickling WMV
HAPPY WOODCUTTER  PART TWO HIGH QUALITY

What's New?

12/15/2017

There is a new e-Comic out from MTJ Publications! Visit the MTJ sub forum to see more!

New from MTJ

Vamp
Records #4

Click here
12/14/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WALLAMP 2017!

Blog Entries

WALLAMP 2017!

Note: you can view the official event listing on Fetlife and RSVP there as well if you like. Please read the description for more info on how to find out the hotel name https://fetlife.com/events/556030

Dates: Oct 6-9, 2017

Location: A hotel in Pottstown, PA, that will be shared with you once you RSVP

Cost: just your hotel and food

Dress code: don't be naked outside the hotel

Description:
    Hi everyone! The party is on for 2017 and this time I swear I'll be there! Lyz and I have set the dates and we have a room block at the same place as years past. Please check the Facebook group for more info. As usual there is no fee, just the cost of your hotel room and any food/booze you consume. We encourage people to share rooms to save dollars!

To book the hotel, call them and ask for a room in our block called "Lyz and Amanda." If you need the name of the hotel, please contact myself or Lyz (Skipadeedoodah). If you are brand new to the community and met her through NEST, please message her directly as she can vouch for you. Hotel is pet-friendly and my pups will be in attendance! Can't wait to see all the faces this fall!

Love,
    Lyz and Amanda

We are not big on a lot of rules here at WALLAMP, but let's face it, there are dickmouths everywhere in the world, so here are some rules anyway:

1. If you're a stranger, as in, you've never met Lyz or Amanda in person, YOU WILL NEED TO BE VETTED FIRST. Fortunately for you, Lyz will be hosting munches in PA this year. If you're not in the area and you've never met us and none of our friends can vouch for you, send Lyz a message telling her why you want to come and how you won't be a fuckass. If you DO turn out to be a fuckass, we will send you on your way after giving you a swirlie.

2. Don't be a fuckass. If you act like a fuckass, we will kick you the fuck out and you will not be invited back.

3. Don't share the hotel location with any fuckasses.

4. Respect the hotel. WALLAMP has always been at this hotel and they like us, and we like them. They enthusiastically welcome us back each year. Don't fuck it up.

5. Be very good to Lyz's kitties and Amanda's puppies if you see them. Or ignore them. If you do anything to them, we will absolutely fucking end you.

6. People walking around barefoot or being tickled in public is not an invitation for you to touch them. That is what fuckasses do. See rule #2 for a refresher on what happens to fuckasses.

7. Just be cool. No drama, no bitchiness. Passive-aggressive behavior will probably be mocked tbh.

8. No registration fee! This also means we provide nothing LOL this is our birthday party and we don't want to do work. Budget your dollars for your own food, booze, and hotel room.

9. Keep your goddamn clothes on outside your hotel room. If you're in someone's room and they whip out D&B, and you do not want, gtfo. We're all adults. Balls happen. But nobody is required to look at them and if you DO take your balls out in front of someone who doesn't wanna see, you're probably a fuckass.

10. If you get drunk, it's at your own fucking risk. We're not your mom or babysitter. We are not DMs. We won't have DMs. We're getting wasted too, so do your shit with that in mind. Also please only drink if you're 21+. We're not tryna break laws.

11. Any fuckassery not previously mentioned, such as stealing, fighting, or doing other shit that pisses us off, is not cool. Don't do it. This is not a cheer-ocracy. We will kick you right the fuck out at our discretion.

We promise, WALLAMP is super chill and fun and we just want everyone to have a good time!
    Strength should not decide a battle. There is a weapon for every fight.

Rule #42: Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you.

Me: WhoaMyNinja on Fetlife
    My wife is Asian and says you don't even earn the right to use Ninja in your screen name.

Glad you got around to using the word "fuckassery" by rule 11 LOL. Gotta watch out for those dickmouths and fuckasses.

It's so to-the-point and accurate that I stand humbled by your acuity.

Old married guy

Listfather of the West Coast Gatherings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightEyes1082 View Post
    Hotel is pet-friendly and my pups will be in attendance!
    So if I were to attend, I could bring my own two adorable pooches?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedstacey2 View Post
    So if I were to attend, I could bring my own two adorable pooches?
    You could! However, just know that one of mine is aggressive with other dogs and so no other dogs will be allowed on one side of the party suite. This year Lyz and I decided to get adjoining rooms so we'll have more space, so I will be keeping mine separate from any other dogs just so there are no issues.

My wife is Asian and says you don't even earn the right to use Ninja in your screen name.

Blog Entries
    You could!
    Great, I'll count on them to hold conversations for me. #pathetic

However, just know that one of mine is aggressive with other dogs and so no other dogs will be allowed on one side of the party suite. This year Lyz and I decided to get adjoining rooms so we'll have more space, so I will be keeping mine separate from any other dogs just so there are no issues.
    Thanks for the notice. One of my little dogs is all tough-guy too, at least when he's around home and defending his territory. Away from here, though, he's out of his element and timid as can be. No idea where he gets that from. \_(ツ)_/

Blog Entries
    Hey, I get it! My dogs make a great buffer LOL. We actually decided to have 3 adjoining suites for Saturday night! We will have 2 on Friday night. We will all make it work!

Blog Entries
    Hooray! The more the merrier! Glad you guys like our "rules." We about peed ourselves coming up with them LOL
    Did you know some of us really exist for real in real life? You, too? Prove it!

Not real for real in real life, but want to have fun anyway? Come ask me stuff. I might answer. I might make fun of you. It's like TMF Roulette!

Blog Entries
    anyone coming through the central ny area like utica or syracuse that i can ride with ? also anyone looking for a roomate
    If it aint metal its crap - dee snider
    Sit down shut up and hold on
    Of the things i lost i miss my mind the most

http://instagram.com/goofygrim
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro...50441558320549
    https://massroots.com/user/gothika

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipadeedoodah View Post
    We about peed ourselves coming up with them
    Speaking of urination, my male mutt has an exasperating but natural compulsion to "mark his territory" upon just about every new thing he encounters that doesn't move, and on many that do (like his female sidekick). So if I do attend and bring them both, maybe I could keep Mister Pisser in a doggie diaper, though he'd probably look as happy about it as this twin of his does.

I'd just hate to have the management of the hotel tell you never to bring another WALLAMP back there due to the yellow-water damage, not to mention the persistent pungent pheromones.

Blog Entries
    Those of you bringing pets, it is your responsibility to make sure your pet is well-behaved. If you're concerned about your pets' behavior, I recommend keeping them in your room. With all the people and animals around, it needs to be clear that WALLAMP will not be responsible for the behavior of any pets except our own. Pet owners will be responsible for any and all damage done by their pet and whatever fees the hotel impose as a result.

I don't want to get too serious and boring, but I think this is an important point when you're talking about mixing up animals. Also, if we leave the hotel to spend time somewhere else, your pets are going to need to stay at the hotel, so please make sure there are arrangements (crates or whatever) so they can stay calm and safe there.

Not real for real in real life, but want to have fun anyway? Come ask me stuff. I might answer. I might make fun of you. It's like TMF Roulette!

Blog Entries
    So apparently this is happening in 6 weeks

So exciting!! Check Fetlife or Facebook to RSVP or reach out to Amanda or I for more information!

Now is the time to ask questions and start thinking about travel plans!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by impaler View Post
    Hmmm sounds interesting
    RRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR RAWRRAWRRAWRARWARAWERAWRARARAR!!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM!!!!!! WANT WANT WANT WANT PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE SO MUCH PLEASE SO MUCH WANT!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by impaler View Post
    Hmmm sounds interesting
    It "sounds interesting?" You shitstain. You better be there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipadeedoodah View Post
    RRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR RAWRRAWRRAWRARWARAWERAWRARARAR!!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM!!!!!! WANT WANT WANT WANT PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE SO MUCH PLEASE SO MUCH WANT!!
    It "sounds interesting?" You shitstain. You better be there.

LOLOLOLOL Amanda I show love very differently <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast