• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[F/F] FINISH HER (MK Sonya x Kitana)

Nuciferyne

TMF Expert

Recent commission from dArt featuring Sonya Blade being tickled by Princess Kitana from the Mortal Kombat series!
Click the picture for more info. Enjoy! ^_^

What a splendid idea! Don't stop now: Mileena and Shiva would make awesome subjects too ;)

Great drawings!!

Absolutely LOVE the shading and detail used in this drawing!! Really like the bound, conflicted expression of mirth on the "volunteer's" face. (Sonya? Ages since I played or watched anything Mortal Kombat-related. :doh:)

I'm jealous of how freely the hair looks like it flows. :blushes: I really enjoy the detail you've used along both their shoes as well; not to mention her six pack! :yowzer:

Definitely a detailed beauty! The abs and underarms of the victim does it for me.

Oh my- I'm glad so many enjoy this one!

Wonderful!!

Great drawing! Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Very talented!

Very impressive work and fantastic scenario!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you for the lovely compliments, each of you! :jumpupanddown:

What a splendid idea! Don't stop now: Mileena and Shiva would make awesome subjects too ;)
I'm glad you enjoyed this so much! XD
I would totally take on another one if a client ordered it! It'd been so long since I've seen MK, it was interesting to see how much everyone's changed!

Definitely a detailed beauty! The abs and underarms of the victim does it for me.
Ahh I'm glad to hear it! Abs are especially tricky, I don't want to make the stomach go too realistic versus the overall look, so I tried for a balance with my style. ^_^

Great drawings!!

Absolutely LOVE the shading and detail used in this drawing!! Really like the bound, conflicted expression of mirth on the "volunteer's" face. (Sonya? Ages since I played or watched anything Mortal Kombat-related. :doh:)

I'm jealous of how freely the hair looks like it flows. :blushes: I really enjoy the detail you've used along both their shoes as well; not to mention her six pack! :yowzer:
Ohhh goodness, thank you for the lovely comment! I'm glad to know that I can pull off the expressions -- I'm always afraid I don't relay them properly or make them goofy or something haha!

Yes that's Sonya! It's been years for me as well so when I got this order it was a bit of a nostalgia trip too. lol

Hair is one of my favorite things to draw, even if it gets tedious to shade. :p
But hair strand placement can totally make or break the mood in a pic for me.

Outstanding work! Love the scenario and the facial expression on Sonya Blade!

Great illustration,

B

Outstanding work! Love the scenario and the facial expression on Sonya Blade!

Great illustration,

B
Great concept. We need more mortal kombat stuff on this forum!

I can't take credit for the scenario, as the client was the one that pitched it. But thanks for the compliments toward the expressions/art! ;)

Wonderful work. I love everything: details, colors, positions, faces... I adore it :)
Thank you so much!! So glad you like!

Super cute drawling
Thanks!

Gorgeous AND naughty! (the art AND the topic!)
Lol! Glad you like. ;)
Thank you!

We've desperately needed some Mortal Kombat X artwork of Sonya Blade being tickled (let's face it, she's freaking hawt)! :D

Thanks for the effort in drawing this hun. It's wonderful!

Also, who here guessed before MKX and MK 2014 that Sonya would hook up with Johnny Cage? :D

I so love the fact that Sonya loves Johnny but also can't stand him sometimes and they had an awesome daughter! Argh, it's such a good story! :D

We've desperately needed some Mortal Kombat X artwork of Sonya Blade being tickled (let's face it, she's freaking hawt)! :D

Thanks for the effort in drawing this hun. It's wonderful!

Also, who here guessed before MKX and MK 2014 that Sonya would hook up with Johnny Cage? :D

I so love the fact that Sonya loves Johnny but also can't stand him sometimes and they had an awesome daughter! Argh, it's such a good story! :D
WHOA I missed more than I thought! Time to google their daughter!
I'm glad you enjoy the pic, thanks for the compliment!

This is great - I see a whole cartoon in the future
Oh wow! LOL
If I had means to pay the bills while dedicating time to making animations, I would definitely be down for it! I miss animating.

I wish Sonya and Kitana were both barefoot. If Sonya was hogtied, Kitana could use both of her fans to tickle torture her.

I wish Sonya and Kitana were both barefoot. If Sonya was hogtied, Kitana could use both of her fans to tickle torture her.
Oooh, now there's an idea! Maybe someone will order that sometime. :)

MK characters are all evil and naughty, you reduced them to such cute pieces !!!
Thanks

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back