• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Army Tickle

Phoenix1

While I was in the Army I got a lot of chances to exploit my tickle fantasy. This first one I present was one of the best .

Ce was a SGT in the Army and my soon to be wife’s boss. So my intended was sitting on the floor talking to the guys and I was sitting next to Ce on the couch. I was getting up to get a drink and asked if she would like one also. She said yes and I said hold my spot.

When I got back I noticed she was sitting around in her socks which were very thin, almost like nylons, and her feet were on the couch right where I was sitting. No Ce was attractive, red hair slim figure and very nice looking feet. So now my brain is working on a plan to get close enough to tickle those feet.

So I walked up handed her, her drink. And I expected her to move, but she didn’t. So I said “Could you move your feet from my seat?” She playfully said “No, I’m holding this seat for someone.”

So I think to myself this is going to be way too easy. So I said “Fine, then I will sit on your legs” and sat down with my left leg over her shins. Her feet were just sitting there waiting for me to attack them. I chilled out for a short while and then reached down and grabbed one of her feet and started to give her a foot rub. She tensed up right away and I looked over at my wife who was engaged in conversation, not paying any attention to me.

So after a minute or so I asked Ce if she was OK, to which she replied yep, in fact it feels good. I said “Good, because when I first started you got all tense.” Ce replied “That’s because I thought you were about to tickle me.” Wow, what an opening for me.

So with my drink sitting in front of me on the table I said, “Whoa, are you saying you’re ticklish?” I started to tickle her foot with two fingers, very lightly and she started to squirm, and tried to remove her feet from my leg. I stopped after about 15 seconds and then asked “Did that tickle”. She smiled and said “Yes, it really tickles.”

So I started to switch feet that I would tickle and she continued to squirm and giggle and then I would stop. I kept this up for a good half hour tickling and giving her a break. I did that so that she wouldn’t laugh too loud and draw attention to what I was doing. But as all good things it had to come to an end and it was time to drive the girls home.

A bit later in the week I ended up on break and my wife to be had to work. I stopped into her office to pick her up for lunch, but she was in. It seems that she had to run over to the Post SGT MAJ so I thought I would just wait. Ce started to talk to me and said how much she would love to hook up some night.

It turns out that the next evening we were holding a choir practice, if I have to explain it you would get lost. Leave me say it is basically a drinking party. Women that weren’t in the squad weren’t invited. So I thought how about tomorrow night and told her I could only stay an hour or so and then had to leave. She agreed.

To make this long story shorter after we had sex a couple of times, I went after a cigarette, which were in my shirt at the base of the bed. I got there and held the butt in my mouth, reached for my lighter and found my mouth breathing on her toes.

I gave up the idea of smoking and said “Look out here come the tickles.” I attacked her foot and she just bust out laughing, trying to bury her face in her pillow to muffle her laughter. She kept trying to say something but could never get it out as the laughter just overcame her.

I kept that up for about 5 minutes and gave her a short break and when she caught her breathe she said “Please don’t tickle my feet anymore. I laugh too loud and it will draw attention to us.” So I said “You mean like this?” And started to tickle her foot again and again she broke down in laughter.

After 5 minutes someone came knocking on her door and asked if she was OK, which she replied yes I’m fine. But I had stopped tickling her and started to get up to get dress. She loved the attack and wanted to do it again sometime but I would get married in a month and I would never tickle her again.

I liked everything about your story except the part about fucking around on your partner.

Sorry to disappoint, but you'd have to understand that this was a marrage of convince.

Convince to move out of the barracks eh? Guess you didn't learn the army values. Hopefully some heyday you on article 134 of umcj

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back