• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Start a Tickle Fetish Site?

xelanart

TMF Novice
For those with experience, I would gratefully accept any advice thrown my way.

Current questions that I have are listed below.

1) How does one go about recruiting models? I feel like Craigslist is a bunch of men looking for other men/women and never women looking for men.

2) Do waivers/contracts/etc need to be signed by models beforehand?

3) How much does a popular tickle fetish model charge?

4) What is good pay for an amateur model?

5) Is it better to get a room or host at my place?

6) What are things that all well-known tickle fetish sites have in common?

7) Is uploading to clips4sale free?

1) Craigslist, Backpage Dating Section (since the adult section was shut down), EROS,Fetlife are some of the sites you'll be able to recruit on. You can also search for fetish models in your area on twitter and start up a conversation. There's usually a "popular" fetish model in your area, and go to her following/follower section to scout for lesser known models in the same area. For Fetlife, while there isn't any search by location feature on the site, you'll find some coding websites on google that allow you to filter fetlife by gender/area etc.

2) If you are going to post your clips online/charge for them, then whoever is in the videos would need to sign model release forms

3) Anywhere from 300/500 per hour for the popular ones. It also depends on how reputable you are. If you're a newcomer, chances are you'll need to drop a larger amount to get a popular fetish model to shoot with you.

4) 150/hour

5) Your place for obvious privacy reasons. But you might have better luck getting someone to do it in a hotel room since you're an unknown in the industry - no reputation etc...

6)Good Bondage Equipment - High quality video shooting (4K is available on some sites) - Popular Fetish Models - Original content - Re inventing the wheel

7) Uploading a clip is free - But For Revenues it's 60-40 split in your favor.

You meant a clips site, not a tickle fetish site, correct? The two are different.

With all the sites that are failing due to the inner piracy among the community, why would you even wish to subject yourself to such hassle?

3) Anywhere from 300/500 per hour for the popular ones. It also depends on how reputable you are. If you're a newcomer, chances are you'll need to drop a larger amount to get a popular fetish model to shoot with you.

4) 150/hour

Holy shit is that seriously what you're paying?

Bella Ink, Kerri Taylor, and a handful of pro fetish models have offered to work for as low as $125 an hour, I hope to hell you haven't been overpaying but that much this entire time.

Holy shit is that seriously what you're paying?

Bella Ink, Kerri Taylor, and a handful of pro fetish models have offered to work for as low as $125 an hour, I hope to hell you haven't been overpaying but that much this entire time.

Nah, my average is around 150/hour and that includes nudity scenes.

I'd also keep in mind which market you're operating from. NY and Florida, there's so much supply that you can probably find the best rates.

Funny you mentioned Bella Ink. Has to be among my least favorite of all time.

Not sure if this is off topic since the poster didn't ask, but I feel like it's relevant... how many hours would you expect to pay on average? I mean, for instance, to tape enough content for a 15 minute clip how many hours would you budget for?

I'm not entering into it or anything, but I find the inter workings of the production fascinating.

Not sure if this is off topic since the poster didn't ask, but I feel like it's relevant... how many hours would you expect to pay on average? I mean, for instance, to tape enough content for a 15 minute clip how many hours would you budget for?

I'm not entering into it or anything, but I find the inter workings of the production fascinating.

My standard production break down (mostly due to scenario stuff, like dialogue, fighting, moving lights, camera repositioning and such) is 3-4 minutes on set per 1 minute of video. So, for 15-20 minutes of video, I'd safely allocate an hour of shoot time ... unless I'm just shooting something candid, like my "Tickle Casting Couch" series.

I always aim for roughly 2 hours, to give time for set prep and breaks. On average (my average, mind you my own set up is still very amateur) I'd estimate a two hour shoot nets me upwards of an 45-55 minutes of "pure tickling" video, usually done in 10-15 segments, but that's generally due to what the person being tickled can generally stand at any given time and not a deliberate attempt to make the "industry standard" length.

Could be more or less, of course, But as stated, a lot more time will be spent fumbling with technical aspects than most realize.

Awesome! Thank you both for the glimpse inside this fascinating (to me) industry.

To be honest, I'm more than a bit jealous. I love my wife to death, but she doesn't understand this part of me and I have no interest in jeopardizing our relationship by even mentioning I'd be interested in tickling other women. Even (maybe especially) at the hobbyist level this looks like it would be fun to organize and shoot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back