• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies: Would you want to watch your guy tickled?

Would you want to watch your guy getting tickled?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You get to pick the ler, you can taunt him all you want, and you decide when he's had enough! But you aren't allowed to touch him, at all, you can only watch.

Your toughts?

Last edited:
You get to pick the ler, you can taunt him all you want, and you decide when he's had enough! But you aren't allowed to touch him, at all, you can only watch.

Your toughts?

Interesting question. I hope you don't mind me answering...because in the scenario, the 'guy' would instead be a woman. But I have thought about this before, and I think it would very much depend on if it's something she would be interested in, and the kind of tickling. Her being tickled by someone else doesn't bother me if it's friendly and she enjoys the playing. If the nature of it is flirtatious or intimate, that isn't something I would want to watch, and I wouldn't be happy about it. I can't imagine a scenario where I would want to watch her being tickled by someone else. If you don't want me to vote (i.e. you only want ladies with guy SOs to vote) then I won't, but the answer for me is no.

Last edited:
Interesting question. I hope you don't mind me answering...because in the scenario, the 'guy' would instead be a woman. But I have thought about this before, and I think it would very much depend on if it's something she would be interested in, and the kind of tickling. Her being tickled by someone else doesn't bother me if it's friendly and she enjoys the playing. If the nature of it is flirtatious or intimate, that isn't something I would want to watch, and I wouldn't be happy about it. I can't imagine a scenario where I would want to watch her being tickled by someone else. If you don't want me to vote (i.e. you only want ladies with guy SOs to vote) then I won't, but the answer for me is no.

Feel free to vote GMT, I'm specifically looking for female views. Just cause your preference is women doesn't mean you can't put yourself in the other person shoes.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back