• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Semi Bound Tickling

Mortia

Hello everybody,

Is anyone here also a fan of what I like to call Semi Bound Tickling? Basically, it’s a situation where the lee is free enough to be able to try and fight the tickling but bound enough to not be able to stop it. Semi bound tickling scenarios include:

One-armed Bondage: Where the lee is bound by just one arm over the head and can use the other to try to protect themselves or fight back, efforts that can be promptly thwarted by grabbing the free wrist with one hand and tickling the stretched vulnerable side with the other.

Unreachable Bound Feet: Where the lee has just their feet securely bound (e.g. in stocks) or pinned down with the rest of their body free to writhe and move as much as they want but not being able to reach the feet to protect them.

Loose Bondage: Where the lee is bound loosely enough to be able to bring their arms down to try to protect their sides and underarms but not enough to prevent a determined ler from reaching them anyway (Technically not semi bound but you get the idea).

Basically, semi bound tickling gives the lee the illusion of being able to fight and protect themselves without actually giving them the ability to do so.
What other semi bound tickling scenarios do you know of, forum? What stories do you want to share on the topic?

Have a nice day,
Mortia

I have seen plenty of videos where the lee's feet were bound, or locked in some stocks, while their hands were free to move. I feel like I have also seen videos where the lee had his or hands tied in front of them, but not secured to anything. That would leave them free to try and protect their upper body while their ler worked them over!

I definitely approve of this. I am not a fan of bondage when it's so tight that they can't move. Where's the fun if you can't see them wriggling and desperately trying to protect themselves? That's a large part of what it's all about. (That and hearing their laughter.)

Ideally I like loosely securing their arms but not securing their legs - you can always sit on them!

And if you tickle someone from behind, you can hold one of their arms with your non-tickling hand and keep their other arm out of the way with your elbow. That can work for a while, and it's nice to have them squirming while held close in your embrace.

There's a pleasure in the madness of watching one squirm around. To know that you're provoking these innate responses, it just feels good. At the same time though, you do want there to be a hint of imbalance in terms of overall domination. Light bondage, particularly to anyone new to the scene, will make them feel a bit more comfortable in the situation, as even though their movements are restricted, they're not completely hindered, and therefore there's still a small sense of freedom. I know from experience lol!

And if you tickle someone from behind, you can hold one of their arms with your non-tickling hand and keep their other arm out of the way with your elbow. That can work for a while, and it's nice to have them squirming while held close in your embrace.

That sounds awesome! On that note, pinned down, face down tickling is also one of my favourites as it offers limited arm mobility and any move they make to try to raise their body and escape will only expose more body parts to the tickling.

The one-armed bondage is a particular favourite of mine, giving the lee one arm free just to pin it down again, or to tickle a place where the free arm can't reach are some of the scenarios I most enjoy

There's also the 'one arm and opposite leg bound' scenario, too. Stretched out and relatively helpless, but able to flail around their one free leg and arm while they are tickled senseless! :p

I have a round pillow I put between my wifes ankles, then wrap a large towel around her, covering her ankles and shins, then typically just lean across the backs of her legs, or just hold the towel down and have my tickle fun! I am a lucky man!!

Not sure if this counts, it's not really bondage I don't think, but here's a couple things I like to do:

A: come up behind the lee, and wrap one arm across their chest, grabbing their opposite arm and basicly pinning them against my upper body. It basicly limits their upper body movement while I use my free hand to tickle their side and bely.

B: If the lee is laying on their back, I just get on my knees and straddle their hips, and go to town on their upper body.

Not sure if this counts, it's not really bondage I don't think, but here's a couple things I like to do:

A: come up behind the lee, and wrap one arm across their chest, grabbing their opposite arm and basicly pinning them against my upper body. It basicly limits their upper body movement while I use my free hand to tickle their side and bely.

B: If the lee is laying on their back, I just get on my knees and straddle their hips, and go to town on their upper body.

We're a bit off the subject of loose bondage, but I want to say how much I like the above. Basically we are talking about THE classic tickling positions here which are being practised spontaneously by all the amateur ticklers out there at every minute of the day, and the thought of it makes my heart sing! You only start thinking about bondage when you have found a willing and like-minded partner, and that's not always easy. For the ad-hoc non-bondage stuff all you need is a ticklish victim and away you go. What it lacks in efficiency and duration it often gains in spontaneity and the surprise element.

That sounds awesome! On that note, pinned down, face down tickling is also one of my favourites as it offers limited arm mobility and any move they make to try to raise their body and escape will only expose more body parts to the tickling.

Yes, this is a very handy position! I used not to rate it very highly because I wanted to be able to look into my Lee's face while tickling her. But when you realise that it effectively immobilises them without the need for actual bondage, you see that it has its uses!

It doesn't necessarily need to involve bondage; pining the lee down in a position where they can technically struggle but have trouble protecting themselves counts as well!
Thank you for your ideas, tickler29.

Basically we are talking about THE classic tickling positions here which are being practised spontaneously by all the amateur ticklers out there at every minute of the day, and the thought of it makes my heart sing! You only start thinking about bondage when you have found a willing and like-minded partner, and that's not always easy. For the ad-hoc non-bondage stuff all you need is a ticklish victim and away you go. What it lacks in efficiency and duration it often gains in spontaneity and the surprise element.

THIS! I'm 100% down with this.

Bondage seams fun but there also so many things you can do with small or no bandage , for example i'm a big fan of tickle games that can get as sadistic as the people involved fell like .( Like the try keeping your harms up /feet in place kind of thing or a try to concentrate on winning that video game or other task wild getting tickled silly) and those are usually done with little to no bondage

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back