• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another blown tickling opportunity for me

Just a tad creepy? Dude, what planet are u from that touching other people without their permission, harassing them and borderline assault isn't disrespectful and isnt borderline assault?

Touching anyone without their permission can technically be charged as assault, but that'd be a huge stretch.
Besides, she wouldn't be likely to make any kind of complaint, because she knows him, and she also wouldn't know he'd be doing it for sexual gratification.
It's more like taking advantage of someone's good nature than it is skeeving on strangers on the subway.

Touching anyone without their permission can technically be charged as assault, but that'd be a huge stretch.
Besides, she wouldn't be likely to make any kind of complaint, because she knows him, and she also wouldn't know he'd be doing it for sexual gratification.
It's more like taking advantage of someone's good nature than it is skeeving on strangers on the subway.
Why are you trying to justify his behavior? And technically, no it can't be. It really depends on the circumstances, situation and state you are in.

Why are you trying to justify his behavior? And technically, no it can't be. It really depends on the circumstances, situation and state you are in.

How can you say something "can't be" charged, and then say "it depends on the circumstances, situation, and state you're in"? If it can't be, it can't be...but it can.

No one's justifying the behavior, I'm merely pointing out the way the law works. According to Wex Legal Dictionary at Cornell University: (https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/assault)

1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.

2. With the intent to cause physical injury, making another person reasonably apprehend an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Essentially, an attempted battery. So defined in the criminal statutes of some states.

3. With the intent to cause physical injury, actually causing such injury to another person. Essentially, the same as a battery. So defined in the criminal statutes of some states, and so understood in popular usage.

Technically, it can. Not that it will, or that it's even likely that it will, but it is possible to do it within the law.

Just a tad creepy? Dude, what planet are u from that touching other people without their permission, harassing them and borderline assault isn't disrespectful and isnt borderline assault?

Lighten up dude! smoke a blunt or something. its all good.

Seriously? How sensitive some people are...regular clients, friends almost and he was contemplating touching her briefly to gain her attention (at least from her perspective) and you're genuinely discussing assault charges and "justifying his behaviour"...my god your life must be bland...

Seriously? How sensitive some people are...regular clients, friends almost and he was contemplating touching her briefly to gain her attention (at least from her perspective) and you're genuinely discussing assault charges and "justifying his behaviour"...my god your life must be bland...

Bland? I dunno, it's exciting enough that I don't need to come up with "innocent" reasons to put my hands on women who are thirty years younger than I am to get my jollies.
He wasn't going to do it to "get attention", that was his excuse. He was going to do it because it's a sexual thing for him.
The fact she wouldn't know doesn't make it right.

I'm not saying it's criminal (unless he makes a habit of it, and even then, it's hard to prosecute), I'm just sayin' it's skeevy and lame.

I think it's just wording. He's thinking "tickle" but doubles back on "gain attention". But getting someone's attention really doesn't extend that far. Tickling is a stretch. Why would you go for the feet as a first point of contact anyway? I mean I can see if you're grabbing the big toe of someone you're close with or messaging a foot but you're talking about your customer's daughter. .....again, a stretch in judgment. Not saying you're wrong but at the very least a little awkward.

this once again made me wish I could get rid of my fetish. its ruining my life. :sigh:

Circumstances aside, this last sentence is what intrigues me. It's a double-edged sword, isn't it? I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way often, but then again there are a lot worse things to be hung up on. In the grand scheme of things, tickling is pretty tame and harmless...

Not relevant maybe, but interesting to me.

Because you can't use your voice to "get someone's attention" isn't anyone else's problem.

Well unlike some people here, I don't like to blow a harmless, golden opportunity like that. sometimes you need to grow a pair.

Well unlike some people here, I don't like to blow a harmless, golden opportunity like that. sometimes you need to grow a pair.

Right. Because making up an excuse to put your hands on a girl who's 31 years younger than you so no one calls you out for being skeevy is...you know....brave.

You think your mr advice on an issue you have no clue about. like the advice I gave before, smoke a blunt and loosen up.:smokingiscool:

You think your mr advice on an issue you have no clue about. like the advice I gave before, smoke a blunt and loosen up.:smokingiscool:

Advice? No, if I were giving advice, I'd say, "Dude...keep your hands off of much younger women you really don't have any business touching, and you won't have to agonize over making up excuses and lost "opportunities".
Plenty of "opportunities" out there for playful contact...they're just a lot more restrictive if you're trying to be all cloak and dagger about it.

Got another chance today, and made sure I capitalized. she was out again by the pool on her stomach, so I walked by her on my way to the pool house to get a water. pretty good reaction. she said omg, you scared the crap out of me. I said I was so sorry. but she was cool about it. then she asked if I liked the music she had playing. we talked for a minute, then I went back to work. :thumbsup:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back