Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

OMFG WoW Smoke BomB Amy tickling the loser guy hard-core he was dying!!!!.....high version
Tickle Me Friendly full movie MP4
The Tickle Casting Couch! Pt. 44: Karly Salinas! (SD)
Clips4Sale Banner
Peko Lux Spread Eagle and Tickled By Two (For the First Time) WMV
HOLD HER SHE SCREAMS/ PART 1-WMV VERSION
NEW-SADIST BAREFOOT TICKLING !!! / PART 2

What's New?

6/23/2017

New to the forum? Take a second to say hello in the Welcome forum.

New from MTJ

Brigand's
Bay #3

Click here
6/15/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheToes View Post
    Seriously? How sensitive some people are...regular clients, friends almost and he was contemplating touching her briefly to gain her attention (at least from her perspective) and you're genuinely discussing assault charges and "justifying his behaviour"...my god your life must be bland...
    Bland? I dunno, it's exciting enough that I don't need to come up with "innocent" reasons to put my hands on women who are thirty years younger than I am to get my jollies.
    He wasn't going to do it to "get attention", that was his excuse. He was going to do it because it's a sexual thing for him.
    The fact she wouldn't know doesn't make it right.

I'm not saying it's criminal (unless he makes a habit of it, and even then, it's hard to prosecute), I'm just sayin' it's skeevy and lame.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheToes View Post
    Seriously? How sensitive some people are...regular clients, friends almost and he was contemplating touching her briefly to gain her attention (at least from her perspective) and you're genuinely discussing assault charges and "justifying his behaviour"...my god your life must be bland...
    I think it's just wording. He's thinking "tickle" but doubles back on "gain attention". But getting someone's attention really doesn't extend that far. Tickling is a stretch. Why would you go for the feet as a first point of contact anyway? I mean I can see if you're grabbing the big toe of someone you're close with or messaging a foot but you're talking about your customer's daughter. .....again, a stretch in judgment. Not saying you're wrong but at the very least a little awkward.
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Quote Originally Posted by maniactickler View Post
    this once again made me wish I could get rid of my fetish. its ruining my life.
    Circumstances aside, this last sentence is what intrigues me. It's a double-edged sword, isn't it? I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way often, but then again there are a lot worse things to be hung up on. In the grand scheme of things, tickling is pretty tame and harmless...

Not relevant maybe, but interesting to me.

The title of this post should be "a bullet dodged for me."

Lots of uptight people here I see.

Lots of uptight people here I see.
    Yeah, a little dignity and self-control are so booooring.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

A lot of Over reacting

Because you can't use your voice to "get someone's attention" isn't anyone else's problem.
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Well unlike some people here, I don't like to blow a harmless, golden opportunity like that. sometimes you need to grow a pair.

Well unlike some people here, I don't like to blow a harmless, golden opportunity like that. sometimes you need to grow a pair.
    Right. Because making up an excuse to put your hands on a girl who's 31 years younger than you so no one calls you out for being skeevy is...you know....brave.

-- Stephen Colbert

-- Margaret Atwood

You think your mr advice on an issue you have no clue about. like the advice I gave before, smoke a blunt and loosen up.

You think your mr advice on an issue you have no clue about. like the advice I gave before, smoke a blunt and loosen up.
    Advice? No, if I were giving advice, I'd say, "Dude...keep your hands off of much younger women you really don't have any business touching, and you won't have to agonize over making up excuses and lost "opportunities".
    Plenty of "opportunities" out there for playful contact...they're just a lot more restrictive if you're trying to be all cloak and dagger about it.

-- Stephen Colbert

-- Margaret Atwood

I reject your advice, but thanks anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123