• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - DUO AND F/F TICKLING - ALYSSIA VS TATIANNA

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE MY FRIENDS....I have this one filmed for about 2 weeks and more now and I just could not wait any longer to post it and make it available to you guys! It's my favorite one yet!!!

You guys remember my first DUO...Sacha and Melissa best friends, I thought that was a great series, well this one totally knocks it out of the park...and I FINALLY HAVE SOME GREAT F/F TICKLING!!! Ok, so Alyssia and Tatianna already have their separate sessions available on my site, but here they are in a DUO and this one is a classic.

Its composed of 5 clips combined into one fantastic ride!!!

Clip 1 Alyssia destroys Tatianna's UPPER: I had my crack at Tatianna in "Tatianna is ticklishly sweet"...but in this clip ALYSSIA tickles the hell out of her. Right off the gate she has Tatianna laughing and she's surprised has to how good of a tickler ALYSSIA is. She has her laughing for about 5 of the 6 minutes the clip's lasts...I jump in for a solo 30 seconds with Tatianna at the end to get her amrpits really good! 6 min clip!

Clip 2 Alyssia is a cruel tickler for Tatianna's FEET: This is my classic pose of feet and face close-up and this one we see Alyssia having the time of her life tickling Tatianna's sexy chunky size 9 1/2. Alyssia is awesome at tickling and I could watch Tatianna laugh all day long, that face is just sooo cute. All the tools are used...baby oil, fingers, feather, electric toothbrush, a new bigger brush. Tatianna complains that "the brush is the worst" all the time LOL...which is awesome!!! 6:45 min clip!

The revenge

Clip 3 Tatianna really enjoys her revenge UPPER: OH WOW! I MEAN! MY GOD! Another good tickler, Tatianna's tickles, talks, teases Alyssia to shred's in this one...all upper body, ribs, belly and knee and legs...and Alyssia just laughs and laughs her life away...while screaming a time or two, squirming while mouth is wide open and swearing on occasion! I jump in at the end for some armpit tickling! 6 min clip!

Clip 4 Tatianna really enjoys her revenge FEET: Again, this is a beauty, Tatianna really enjoys to tickle someone and you can tell in this one with her teeth grinding while she's using the toothbrush on Alyssia's feet. All the tools are used here as well...classic line used by Tatianna "I want you to die so" and then she pulls out the brush. Alyssia is loosing this fight LOL! 6 min clip!

Clip 5 They both laugh and laugh away DUO: Final clip of this series, the 2 girls are in the classic close-up feet and face clip and they get it pretty bad, feather is used for the first minute of the clip from there on in, the party starts. When I pop the babyoil/brush combo, they both make the best faces EVER and I asked them, who wants it first...Tatianna says "her"...so I strike on Tatianna with great success! Both girls are getting it pretty good here! 7 min clip!

Alyssia age 22, 5'10 size 9
Tatianna age 23, 5'8 size 9 1/2

THIS CLIP IS F/F 90% OF THE TIME AND I THINK ITS MY FAVORITE SINCE OPENING THIS STUDIO!

Attachments

• DSC00135.JPG
    DSC00135.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC00162.JPG
    DSC00162.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC00140.JPG
    DSC00140.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00149.JPG
    DSC00149.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00173.JPG
    DSC00173.JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Here's a couple of previews

You will see a preview for all of the 5 scene this full session offers!!!

VIDEO QUALITY AND SOUND DOES NOT REFLECT ACTUAL VIDEO QUALITY AND SOUND OF CLIP OF C4S!!!

Attachments

• Vidéo.MOV
    723.8 KB
  • Vidéo_1.MOV
    800 KB
  • Vidéo_2.MOV
    1.1 MB
  • Vidéo_3.MOV
    756.1 KB
  • Vidéo_4.MOV
    816.1 KB
oh man you sure look you had so much fun tickling these fine lady's kochi koo tickle tickle.

Yeah, the entire session is priceless...they're both super fun to work with :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back