• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (6-16-17).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
My frozen fish patty didn't seem to be thawing, so I placed my a few fingers underneath the meat to see if my new Chinese skillet was warming it at all. Unfortunately, I couldn't remove them again; I was stuck between a wok and a hard plaice.

* * *​

Another Samsung first: The Pocket Microwave! They later changed the name to Galaxy Note 7.

* * *​

Seen one indoor shopping center? You've seen a mall.

* * *​

My aunt intends to get herself a groovy new car or house or boyfriend or something. She tells me she's planning on a hip replacement.

* * *​

Did you know Trump shops for clothing in Moscow? He must if he has Russian ties.

* * *​

My neighbor always said his children were treasures. He proved it, too... buried five of them in his backyard.

* * *​

Which bird has the smallest genitalia?

I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect it's the peacock.

* * *​

A young lad enters his parents' bedroom in the middle of their lovemaking. He stands mutely staring, then quietly exits.

"I'll take care of it," the husband sighs, rising.

The man finds his son in gramma's lap.

"See?" the boy smirks. "Not so funny when it's my mother!"

* * *​

I wish I could reach out to my son. Alas, the current's far too strong.

* * *​

Priest: "You should see someone about your sex addiction. I can recommend a few names..."

Parishioner: "Really! You have hookers in your Rolodex?"

* * *​

I look more like my mom than my dad. He doesn't look like her at all.

* * *​

Ever served soft boiled eggs? They can be hell on your tennis racket.

* * *​

I was hired to build stage sets for a production of "Romeo and Juliette", but was immediately fired because my designs were crap. I left without making a scene.

* * *​

Cellular biologists drive mathematicians crazy. To them, division and multiplication are the same thing.

* * *​

A lawyer enters a doctor's office with a huge tumor on his face.

"Oh my lord!" the physician gasps. "Why didn't you come to me sooner?"

"To tell the truth," the tumor replies, "I was ashamed to leave the house."

* * *​

My buddy overflowed the toilets at work. He always gives 110 percent.

* * *​

Husband: "We have too many servants! If you'd learn to make meals properly, we could get rid of the cook."

Wife: "And if you'd learn to make love properly, we could get rid of the chauffeur, the yard man and the pool boy!"

* * *​

So I say to myself... "You're a clone, aren't you?"

* * *​

Watch the next Planet of the Apes film and you may recognize actual current events. Evidently America is being ruled by an orangutan.

* * *​

I've invented a new Kama Sutra position called "9". It's me lying in bed, having no 6 at all.

* * *​

Ever notice that the Hungry Hungry Hippos eat nothing but marbles? Well, it is a well rounded diet.

* * *​

I keep telling myself to stay away from alcohol... but who listens to some old drunk who talks to himself?

Another Samsung first: The Pocket Microwave! They later changed the name to Galaxy Note 7.

My neighbor always said his children were treasures. He proved it, too... buried five of them in his backyard.

I keep telling myself to stay away from alcohol... but who listens to some old drunk who talks to himself?

:laughhard:

Cellular biologists drive mathematicians crazy. To them, division and multiplication are the same thing.
Milagros - - comments?

Watch the next Planet of the Apes film and you may recognize actual current events. Evidently America is being ruled by an orangutan.
Isn't that next film a documentary?

I've invented a new Kama Sutra position called "9". It's me lying in bed, having no 6 at all.
Umm....yeh.....

Great choices Bugman! I particularly like the last myself! Thanks for writing!

Milagros - - comments?
Again you gravitate toward the science themed!

Isn't that next film a documentary?
Torn (bleeding) from today's headlines!

Umm....yeh.....
Now this is a documentary! Autobiographical, alas.

Thanks again Rdhd!

LOL:p
Great collection! :D
My favorite:
Husband: "We have too many servants! If you'd learn to make meals properly, we could get rid of the cook."

Wife: "And if you'd learn to make love properly, we could get rid of the chauffeur, the yard man and the pool boy!"

Thank you Milagros! :D That was my own particular favorite this week!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back