• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/17/17]* Ok Ok Ok *[M/F]

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Deja, 18 w/size 8.5 shoe, came with her friend who was to participate but didn't work out, so we convinced Deja to give it a go. She was very reluctant as she's very ticklish and hates it when anyone tickles her. Deja was very nervous as we exposed her nylon soles and attempted to use conversation, saying "Ok Ok Ok", to distract her from the intensity of the tickling, but as the episode progresses she's unable to hold that strategy. She thrashes quite a bit and does her best to withstand the tickles but is unable to. She even drools slightly and is embarrassed by it. At key points and when we apply the baby oil to her already silky soles, Deja completely loses it and asks us to wait, but those pleas fall on deaf ears. This video features Deja tickled in nylons, bare, upper body, torso and thigh tickling employed with feathers, feather tips, flosser, wombaton and the dreaded brush which drives her crazy! It comes complete with post episode interview footage at no additional cost.

This entire filming was unplanned. Deja came with her friend and her friend wasn't able to meet our production standards. Fortunately we were able to convince Deja to give it a shot and we had a much better experience. You can even hear her friend occasionally laughing in the background as she enjoyed watching Deja get tortured without any response to her pleas. I'm curious to see what the forum thinks about this clip and Deja's reactions.

STATS

Length: 27 Minutes ( 17 Minutes Feet Only, 10 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Deja Wilson
Deja Wilson's Height and Shoe Size 5'5, 8.5
Deja Wilson's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Ok Ok Ok - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ok_ok_ok_preview_forum.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 845
  • ok-hrs1-1.jpg
    ok-hrs1-1.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 1,519
  • ok-hrs6-1.jpg
    ok-hrs6-1.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 1,073
  • ok-hrs11-1.jpg
    ok-hrs11-1.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 786
  • ok-hrs12-1.jpg
    ok-hrs12-1.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 1,035
I am defintely going to buy either this one or one of the columbian series this week ;).. 3 GREAT clips according to the preview.. Thank you :)
Just one question, do you still do interview video and shoe removal at the beginning of your clips ?

Great, thinking about purchasing this. Were her toes painted?

WOW!, I mean money well spent. I don't think other studios are doing it like this. I purchase clips from other stores, and really don't watch them again. But these clips you been putting out lately, got me watching them over and over again. Thanks.... .

I am defintely going to buy either this one or one of the columbian series this week ;).. 3 GREAT clips according to the preview.. Thank you :)
Just one question, do you still do interview video and shoe removal at the beginning of your clips ?

Awesome! We really appreciate everyones business and value it, so hearing comments like this never gets old. As for your question, still do the interviews at the beginning and end and shoe removal. However, in this particular clip there is only an interview at the end due to time constraints.

Great clip. Was the original girl just not as ticklish? And is the "we" in "we convinced Deja" you and the original girl. If so, I'd be curious to see how that conversation was :)

Great clip. Was the original girl just not as ticklish? And is the "we" in "we convinced Deja" you and the original girl. If so, I'd be curious to see how that conversation was :)

You got it exactly; the original girl was not ticklish enough at all and I will never put out a product that is fake ir lacking the needed quality. Both of us convinced Deja to try it out even though she wasn't the intended person to participate. Bad news though, the conversation was not recorded, sorry :(.

This clip looks Very very good. She looks like a 'girl next door' type who is quite ticklish! Thank you for sharing.

OK. I just bought this clip, like i told you i would a few feels ago. This is one of the best tickling video i have ever seen. And i'm being very honest here. There is several studios i like, that are doing a good job producing tickling clips, The tickle Room is one of them for exemple, in their own "amateur " way ( one thing i really like also) .
I always liked your store, since the beginning, i bought a lot of videos from you, even if, if i'm being completely honest, i think they are a little bit expensive . I mean, the price is certainly right for the quality of your work, but i think it's because you're not cutting your videos is severals little 5 min clips like others do, so it's more affordable for the rest of us. But anyway, the quality has always been there in your videos, the models can be more or less ticklish depending of the videos but i have never seen a girl fake it or seem to force her laugh.

Honneslty, i can say that, according to me, you are one of the best producers i've known.

I do have a request, if it is possible for you, ( i believe it could but you will tell me ) . When a girl come with a friend, whether she is going to get tickled or not, i know several or us would LOVE to see here next to the girl getting tickled.. Like watching her you know ? So, if for example, you could made the friend sit ( in a regular chair, not tied up or anything) next to the victim, so we can watch her watch her friend getting tortured) it would be a great plus .. I don't know if that is something you could consider or not... But , from what i see, i don't think that would make too much difference for you ?

Anyway, i hope you will think about this.

And again, man.. Congratulation for you work lately. I don't often post, ( i'm not a lurker either lol), but i had to on this one .
And , one last thing i like about you, is that you are not overselling your videos. The description is always pretty accurate and true to the video.
And people, i am not just saying this . This video is really awesome.. Great girl, very beautiful, very ticklish ( god i love the moment she drools lol ), great tickler, upper body, feet..... I repeat myself.. But really one of the best i have ever seen.

Firstly I am glad that the clip exceeded your expectations from the preview. I really do appreciate the honesty and the fact you took the time to write such a well thought out detailed response. I want to be sure I touch on all of your key points here to show you equal respect like you deserve.

The price of my clips may be above average but it's justified - quality costs and the overhead involved is significant. I feel that by offering a full clip in HD and Mobile/Tablet HD combined with sub-clips that focus on specific areas, there's plenty of options. Doing little 5 minute clips just doesn't make business sense for me.

As for the lack of fakeness, I'm glad you noticed that too. I'm very big on providing a real, genuine clip that's 100% real, no fakery or embellishments that you may find elsewhere. I am committed to that and will NEVER work with someone who is either a faker or not up to the company standards. I have had a couple ladies contact me who actually are featured in tickle videos and admit that they are fakers and I refuse to hire them. That way anyone who buys from my company can be assured they are getting a true, genuine product.

As for your request, that's an interesting idea! I wouldn't mind trying it so long as she didn't have an issue being on camera or anything. I'm curious what others think about this idea? As long as they aren't distracting or inhibiting the clip itself I'm fine with trying it out and see how it goes :).

My latest work - THANK YOU! I read tickle video descriptions sometimes and I just sigh because you can tell there's so many inflammatory comments and sometimes the actual clip fails to deliver to the expectations set in the description. I'm always honest about what a clip is and isn't, but the preview too is helpful in assisting the buyer with figuring out if a given video will be for them or not.

Lastly, thank you chatouilles93 for such a nice review. I really do appreciate it and hope it will inspire others to do the same and purchase the full clip too if they liked the preview. As you can see, it won't disappoint :).

OK. I just bought this clip, like i told you i would a few feels ago. This is one of the best tickling video i have ever seen. And i'm being very honest here. There is several studios i like, that are doing a good job producing tickling clips, The tickle Room is one of them for example, in their own "amateur " way ( one thing i really like also) .
I always liked your store, since the beginning, i bought a lot of videos from you, even if, if i'm being completely honest, i think they are a little bit expensive . I mean, the price is certainly right for the quality of your work, but i think it's because you're not cutting your videos is severals little 5 min clips like others do, so it's more affordable for the rest of us. But anyway, the quality has always been there in your videos, the models can be more or less ticklish depending of the videos but i have never seen a girl fake it or seem to force her laugh.

Honneslty, i can say that, according to me, you are one of the best producers i've known.

I do have a request, if it is possible for you, ( i believe it could but you will tell me ) . When a girl come with a friend, whether she is going to get tickled or not, i know several or us would LOVE to see here next to the girl getting tickled.. Like watching her you know ? So, if for example, you could made the friend sit ( in a regular chair, not tied up or anything) next to the victim, so we can watch her watch her friend getting tortured) it would be a great plus .. I don't know if that is something you could consider or not... But , from what i see, i don't think that would make too much difference for you ?

Anyway, i hope you will think about this.

And again, man.. Congratulation for you work lately. I don't often post, ( i'm not a lurker either lol), but i had to on this one .
And , one last thing i like about you, is that you are not overselling your videos. The description is always pretty accurate and true to the video.
And people, i am not just saying this . This video is really awesome.. Great girl, very beautiful, very ticklish ( god i love the moment she drools lol ), great tickler, upper body, feet..... I repeat myself.. But really one of the best i have ever seen.

Thank you Darth for taking the time to write back and answering every point i made, i really appreciate that :).

Just so you know, i bought two clips from your store yesterday haha, i couldn't get enough, you will be the end of me ;) The clips were " it's too much " and " Ticklish columbian part 1". I won't write a comment as long as the one before lol, but man, there were awesome. And again, i am not just saying that. I'll definitely buy the ticklish columbian part 2 soon enough. Anyway, i'll comment on the post of the clip later.

Thank you very much for taking my request into consideration, i can't wait to see how it goes :)

Good luck

Thank you Darth for taking the time to write back and answering every point i made, i really appreciate that :).

Just so you know, i bought two clips from your store yesterday haha, i couldn't get enough, you will be the end of me ;) The clips were " it's too much " and " Ticklish columbian part 1". I won't write a comment as long as the one before lol, but man, there were awesome. And again, i am not just saying that. I'll definitely buy the ticklish columbian part 2 soon enough. Anyway, i'll comment on the post of the clip later.

Thank you very much for taking my request into consideration, i can't wait to see how it goes :)

Good luck

It was my pleasure sir. I really do appreciate the kind words.

The way I see it, I rather make each video something of quality and not have as many than release a lot and only have a few good ones.

I DO!!! SHE WAS LOVELY!!! Would be great To see her tickled barefoot by another woman with long nails. Lol. Especially if the tools weren't used much. That would be an awesome rare clip lol. But even if not would still be awesome to see her beautiful feet tickled.

I'll reach out and see if she would be interested in returning. Can't hurt :).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back