• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: Assistant's First Day at Work

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
It was Monday, and was going to be Radhika’s first day in her new job, as an Executive Assistant to James. She woke up early and after her morning work-out, proceeded to have her shower and get ready. Thoughts about the way her interview went kept coming to her mind, and there was a constant tingle between her legs, as she dressed up to leave for work. She put on a blue full-sleeved blouse and a black skirt, and a pair of black sandals.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...dIGSnq5bY_SHIdLpz3iubcH-NGkKiRppL_7TPX8QDhB7g

She reached her new office at 9 am, and her first half of the day went in completing the formalities. After lunch, she headed to the MD’s cabin, where James worked.

“Good afternoon”

“Good afternoon Radhika. Good to see you.”

“Thanks” Radhika smiled.

“So done with the paperwork?”

“Yes”

“That’s great. So we could finally start working”

James went about explaining Radhika her roles and responsibilities, and what his expectations were from her. After the discussion, which went on for a good few minutes, James finally paused. “I hope you aren’t intimidated by everything” He said as he gave the top of her bare left knee a squeeze.

Radhika instantly gasped and shook her leg away, and looked at him with a wide smile.

“You’re still ticklish, aren’t you?”

Radhika giggled as he asked this “Didn’t you just confirm?”

The rest of the day went about busy in work. It was past 5 pm, and people were slowly leaving the office. Soon, there were only the two in the building.

“So, how was the first day at work?”

“So far so good”

“Did you have fun?”

“Well, yes, the work does seem to be interesting. I think I would get to learn a lot through this job.”

“Ohh sure you will. So, what plans do you have for the evening?”

“Well, I don’t have any plans as such. I am just going to go home, and make my dinner”

“Would you want to stay back for a while in office, and….laugh?”

Radhika sensed what James was hinting at. “Laugh?”

“Yes, well. I am imagining making you laugh my way”

“I see,” Radhika replied, smiling knowingly. “I don’t think that is a bad plan. How do you plan to make me laugh…..your way?”

“The way I did during the interview. You didn’t seem to mind that” James winked at her, naughtily.

Radhika was almost giggling as James said it “Well, it was fun. Plus you don’t dig your fingers into the bones like most people do.”

“Ohh no, I like the lighter, teasing tickles. Plus it’s amazing what one finger could do to a girl”

“Hahaha one finger tickles are the tickliest ones”

“I could tell with your ticklish body”

Radhika giggled again “Surely. So how do you plan to tickle me today?”

“Well, we could begin by you placing your feet in my lap”

“Sure”

Radhika took off her sandals, and placed her feet in James’ lap from under the table. James remembered how ticklish Radhika’s feet were, and wasn’t able to control himself any longer. He placed his left hand behind both the feet to prevent them from moving back and slowly traced his right index finger up from Radhika’s left heel to her toes, dragging it across the bare sole. Radhika was biting her tongue as the finger tickled up her sole, almost about to begin giggling, but somehow managed to hold her giggles in as the finger reached her toes.
“I have to say, you have one of the softest pair of feet I have ever had the pleasure of tickling” James glided his finger up her right sole now as he said this.

“Thaaahahahahahanks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” As soon as she opened her mouth, laughter poured out of it.

James then began to trace the finger randomly over both her bare feet, and very soon, Radhika dissolved into an endless stream of giggles. James had his left hand placed behind her feet which prevented Radhika from moving her feet back. His finger dragged along on her bare feet, which kept trying to helplessly move away without much success. At times, when one of her soles was getting tickled, her other sole would try to get between the finger and her tickled foot. James would then switch on to the other sole, which was now covering her previously tickled sole, making sure that Radhika experienced a continuous tickling sensation on her feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha damn it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it tickles hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Radhika was desperately holding on to the armrests on her chair, as she squirmed around, laughing helplessly all the while. She could not see what James was doing as her feet were under the table, but all she felt was the tickles on her feet which made it impossible for her to stop laughing.

After a long time, James decided to ease up on the tickling, and rub her feet. “You know what I like the most about tickling Radhika?”

“What?” Radhika was grinning widely as she was recovering from her tickling.

“This! The control knowing that I can make you laugh anytime. Like, right now I am rubbing your feet in my lap, but….” Without warning, James placed an index finger at the centre of each of Radhika’s bare feet and began lightly twitching them.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Within few seconds, Radhika pulled her feet away from his lap.

“See? Control” James winked at her.

“I didn’t know the tickles were coming again hahaha”

“They can come anytime” James grinned

“I see this job is going to involve me laughing a lot” Radhika giggled.

“Yes of course. In fact if you don’t mind, I’d like to have you naked on this table while I have my way tickling your upper body.”

The thought of being tickled naked was beginning to excite Radhika. She was even more ticklish on her upper-body, but somehow, James knew how to make it fun for her. “That can surely happen,” she said. With that, she got up from her chair, and lifted her blouse above her head, and then pulled her skirt down. Soon, she was standing in her skin-coloured bra and panties. Reaching behind, she unhooked her bra, and took it off, freeing her breasts. Finally, she slided her panties down her legs, and stood naked.

James was getting aroused by the striptease, and he quickly cleared the table, allowing Radhika to lie down on it. He then settled back into his chair, with Radhika’s bare, toned belly right before his eyes. He slowly reached out to it with his finger, and began to glide it over the soft skin. An uncontrollable smile formed on Radhika’s lips, as she kept squirming on the table side to side to avoid the finger. James was slowly dragging the finger around her belly button. Each time it moved over her lower belly, Radhika involuntarily sucked her tummy in. It didn’t take long for the tickler in James to notice this, and soon he began to trace tiny circles with the finger on her bare lower belly skin below her navel. Radhika instantly began to giggle loudly, as the tickles on one of her most ticklish spots began to get to her.

“I love watching your body react to my tickling” James said as he watched how Radhika would twist to a side to avoid his twitchy finger, only to jerk back on the other side when he tickled on the other side.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohhh god this is crazy hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the tickles are crazy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

After what seemed like a long time, James stopped. By now, Radhika was a total mess, having laughed so much.

“Where should I tickle next?” James asked

“I don’t know. Maybe……why do you have to tickle me all the while? Maybe, you could just count my ribs?” Radhika grinned mischievously.
James was already erect in his pants by now. He held Radhika’s right hand above her head, and began stroking every individual rib

“One…..two……three…….” Radhika gave out a squeal each time one of her ribs was prodded. As James moved up counting, his finger was coming closer to her bare underarm, which was causing Radhika to panic in ticklishness. After counting her right ribs, James did the same on her left. Then, just to prolong the tickling, he repeated it again, just to ‘check if he counted correctly.’ All Radhika could do was to laugh each time he felt a rib of hers.

Then, suddenly, without a warning, James darted a finger each into Radhika’s armpits. Radhika instantly screamed and brought down her hands, pressing them down to prevent James from tickling her most ticklish spots. Despite this, his fingers were lodged inside her soft armpits, and could manage to twitch just enough to ensure that she got tickled. James could feel her trying desperately to clamp down on his fingers, but he knew well how the slightest of stroking in Radhika’s underarms tickled, and he kept doing just that, while Radhika laughed hysterically all the while

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Stahahahahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "

Radhika finally gave up struggling, and shut her eyes, he mouth wide open in desperate laughter. Her free breasts jiggled as she laughed, and James could feel their softness as her efforts to prevent his fingers from tickling her armpits was causing her breasts to press against his hands. After a long time, James finally got his fingers out of Radhika’s underarms, and settled back on his chair, as he watched Radhika try to compose herself from the tickling.

“Are your breasts as ticklish as the rest of you?” James asked

Radhika was still trying to catch her breath “Not as much, but fairly” The thought of him planning to tease her breasts was turning Radhika on immensely.

James placed a finger on the side of each of her breasts, and began tracing circles around them. His fingers glided over the sides of her breasts, on to the under-sides, to her cleavage, and back to the sides. The teasing was borderline tickling for Radhika, it made her body stiffen, and she couldn’t hold back her grin, though the tickling was not enough to make her laugh. After a good deal of teasing her breasts with his fingers, James leaned in and began to lick her bare nipples with his tongue. He squeezed her breasts gently in his palms, and his tongue alternated between each light brown nipple, lapping at it in quick, light licks. Radhika’s nipples had already become hard by now, and the licking was causing her to moan.

“Radhika, I am now going to tickle you until you tell me to fuck you”

With this, James got up and sat at the edge of the table, and held her feet trapped under his left arm. With his right hand, he began to tickle her soles with all five fingers, continuously scratching lightly on her bare skin. Radhika erupted again in furious laughter, as she felt her feet which had gone un-tickled for a while begin to feel the tickle-sensations once more.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

After tickling her feet for a good few minutes, James flipped her around on her belly and straddled her bare butt. “Are you ready to beg already?”

Radhika could feel his erection as he sat on her butt, and it was tempting her to ask him to fuck her. But just to make him a bit more impatient, she turned her head to a side “Well, being tickled can be fun at times”

James held her hips with a hand each, and began squeezing them. Radhika’s back arched up as he began squeezing and later fell down as she began laughing frantically.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha"

Her butt pressing into his bulge was making James crazy with lust, and he was not going to stop squeezing her hips and sides anytime soon. Radhika raised her hands up to try and pull her body away from the insane tickling. Just as she did that, James reached up with a couple of fingers and began to tickle her underarms.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck me hahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

James got off the table, and pulled down his trousers. His cock made his undies look like a tent. Soon, he got rid of them too, and pulled Radhika down the table on her feet, while her top half remained on the table.

Aroused insanely by the tickling, Radhika stood with her legs parted. From behind her, James reached between her legs and began to lightly tease her clit with a finger. The stroking of her clit made Radhika crazier, and she was desperate to be fucked.

“Aaaaaaah mmmmmmm fuck me now aaaaaah. I can’t wait anymore.”

James positioned himself behind her, and touched the tip of his cock on her pussy, and eased his huge cock up inside her. Radhika let out a loud moan as she felt the thickness inside her. Having been hard for a long time now, James began thrusting in and out violently, as Radhika kept moaning in ecstasy. Within minutes, both of them had intense orgasms.

“Gosh hahaha this was fun”

“It was, surely. You do seem to enjoy being tickled”

“As long as I get fucked this well” Radhika grinned, as she began dressing herself up.

It was dark by the time both of them left office, and they both knew that there were many more such evenings to come.

Last edited:
Very sexy, very erotic and wonderful, and that even though I am a fan of the noncon faction!!! This is a good example from less being more!!! I have not read many stories where authors could pull this off without the story being lacking!!!

Very sexy, very erotic and wonderful, and that even though I am a fan of the noncon faction!!! This is a good example from less being more!!! I have not read many stories where authors could pull this off without the story being lacking!!!

Haha, thanks for the nice words. Honestly I think non-consensual stuff is just an impossible fantasy. I wanted to write some consensual stories and see how readers react. Few more stories shall come in future :)

Another great story Radhika. Your a terrific writer!

Wonderful, oh so hot! Loved the lower belly tickles

Love how descriptive you are, just brilliant writing. Incredibly sexy too :Kiss1:

This presses a *lot* of my buttons. White sandals, workplace tickling, tracing fingers around the boobs. And a lovely warm relationship between tickler and ticklee is an interesting aspect of this. I loved this story. Hats off, Ticklishgigglee. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back