• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Miss Belarus Nastya tickled to tears by Elya

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Tickle Therapy is about real emotions, pure tickling which is fun and healthy. We invite real ladies whom you could meet in the streets of our city. We find ticklish ladies who never tried this before and convince them to come and give it a try, which is sometimes not so easy, considering their fear of being tightly secured and tickled helplessly. But the combination of their curiosity and a little persuasion makes it possible to bring ticklish ladies to us and shoot clips of these tickle therapy sessions. And we are happy to share it with you. We believe the ticklish should be tickled! :)

0_15c6ca_8aca6a32_M
0_15c6c8_ece7ea9b_M
0_15c6cb_9cc9ae3c_M
0_15c6d1_c9abc91a_L
0_15c6c4_5526dd74_M

Height: 5'9 (175cm)
Shoe size: 8 (Rus 38)
Sign: Aquarius

Nastya is Miss Minsk (Belarus), a professional fashion model and a girl who likes adventures, traveling and trying new things. She can be seen mostly on Fashion Weeks, glamorous night club parties and shopping centers. Tickle therapy is a very unusual thing for such a lady. Luckily for us her natural curiosity brought her to us despite her fear of being tickled.

This is her first interview before tickle therapy:
0_15cd54_a65b2040_L

Miss Belarus Nastya interview before her first tickle therapy on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/25239105/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Miss Belarus Nastya foot therapy by Elya</a>
tt0174missbelarusnastya_feet.gif

Before Nastya is able to change her mind, Elya eagerly puts her new gorgeous patient in our restraints and begins foot tickle treatment that she probably won't forget. Elya's nails are perfect for making patients smile when their feet are ticklish. And this woman also just loves taunting her helpless victims and infectiously smiling and laughing herself which makes her patients feel even more desperate and vulnerable to ticklish sensations. We can only guess what's on Nastya's mind while she is desperately struggling in ticklish agony, trying to handle it.

Not to mention that upper body tickling is also waiting for her. Will our fashion model be able to save at least some energy for it? Or will Elya milk all her strength and composure out of her helpless patient?

Preview clip with Nastya foot tickled on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/25239115/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Miss Belarus Nastya tickled to tears by Elya</a>
tt0175missbelarusnastya_upperbody.gif

Miss Minsk and fashion model Nastya has already lost her composure after foot tickling at the hands of Elya, and her tormentor doesn't give her a break but instead goes for her other spots while her patient is still helplessly restrained on the tickle therapy bed. At first our brave model tries to resist and hold her breath while Elya starts probing her abs and ribs but Elya just smiles and laughs when she sees the futile struggling of her victim. Soon enough Nastya can't take it anymore and gives up, and this is the time when Elya can at last do whatever she wants with her ticklish patient. She finds Nastya's thighs are also ultra ticklish and keeps squeezing there and probing her ribs and abs, slowly and purposefully bringing her patient to tears and full exhaustion.

Preview clip with Nastya tickled to tears on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy
Here is how she looked after this intense tickle therapy session, tickled to tears, totally exhausted, and thus all her body relaxed and her mind reloaded:
0_15cdb5_8d7c5c6e_L
0_15cdb7_bb31eef2_L
0_15cdb8_6b83cf88_L
0_15cdb9_781b362d_L

Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going! We pass the positive ones from you to the ladies, they really like that ;)

Some images of fashion model and Miss Minsk Nastya from Belarus:
0_15c6d5_bb7c3c9c_L
0_15c6d0_698cf01d_L
0_15c6ce_de68101e_L
0_15c6c7_899bdbc8_L
0_15c6cc_9ec153a8_L
0_15c6cf_77fb99ed_L
0_15cd4a_a1f53060_L

Last edited:
Nastya looks like a ticklish nymph of the Blue-eyed Belarusian wonderland. It is a great honor that you brought her to us. :goodjob: I hope that in the future you will continue your search for such beautiful fairy beings.

Last edited:
Nastya looks like a ticklish nymph of the Blue-eyed Belarusian wonderland. It is a great honor that you brought her to us. :goodjob: I hope that in the future you will continue your search for such beautiful fairy beings.
Thank you! She actually has green eyes, like a true nymph :) It's such a pleasure to share this with you and we'll certainly continue our quest for those who deserve to be tickled silly :)

She actually has green eyes,

Exactly! That's why (besides of her natural beauty) i called this girl a nymph. Whereas "Blue-eyed" or "blue-eyed land" is a nickname of the Belarus, because of its numerous forest lakes.

Exactly! That's why (besides of her natural beauty) i called this girl a nymph. Whereas "Blue-eyed" or "blue-eyed land" is a nickname of the Belarus, because of its numerous forest lakes.
Yes, and maybe also because of many people with blue eyes there. My roots are also from Belarus and I got blue eyes myself :)

Superimpressive lady, perfect face and terrific Slim body.
Her feet are small with slightly hard with calloused spots in her soles. Very sexy!

Superimpressive lady, perfect face and terrific Slim body.
Her feet are small with slightly hard with calloused spots in her soles. Very sexy!
Yes, that's because of working in high heels much as a fashion model.

And also with impressive genuine ticklish reactions, in case you forgot to mention ;)

This may be my favourite clip of yours. Nastya is stunning! Her skin looks amazing and those armpits are so beautifully smooth. Her reaction to the thigh tickling is awesome :)

You are rihjT Her reactions are fantastic!

Although soft pedicured soles are delicous, there is something sexy about somehow harder natural soles.
I have seen more non-pediured soles in Czetch or Russian clips than in American clips (I dont mean uglier but harder just watch Pamela Andreson impressive feet) is this a cultural thing?

Yes, that's because of working in high heels much as a fashion model.

And also with impressive genuine ticklish reactions, in case you forgot to mention ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back