• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superman finally kneels before Zod.

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
About time those hack writers know I am better than Superman. :rules: :mwahaha:

Here is PROOF,

Attachments

• 19145894_10154949648488999_4915975236207263093_n.jpg
    19145894_10154949648488999_4915975236207263093_n.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 38
Lemme guess, Zod allied with Darkside and led New Krypton's forces in a mass invasion of Earth while at the same time secretly allying with Luthor to sabotage the Justice League's efforts to defend the planet?

As long as he's better than Trump.........

Zod (both in the comics and in the movies) is pretty much space Hitler (aka he viewed humans as slaves at best and unworthy to exist at worst).

Lemme guess, Zod allied with Darkside and led New Krypton's forces in a mass invasion of Earth while at the same time secretly allying with Luthor to sabotage the Justice League's efforts to defend the planet?
Nope. Something to do with aligning himself with The Superman Revenge Squad. That, and I think he wants to go after The Suicide Squad.

Zod (both in the comics and in the movies) is pretty much space Hitler (aka he viewed humans as slaves at best and unworthy to exist at worst).

I think the first Zod,when he was introduced, just wanted revenge against Superman for being the son of his jailer. In the New Krypton series, he was freed from the Phantom Zone by the New Kryptonians. He was in charge of defense. Well. Lex Luthor and General Sam Lane did not want them to exist.

I'm more surprised at the fact that this site actually has a mooning smiley xD

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back