• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Endorse me for the ambassador of tickling

VivianLove

My friends, we are at a crossroads with our interest and fetish. If we want tickling to be normalized in the same sense that BDSM has been because of Fifty shades of grey, then we need to rally and get behind a diplomat for our cause. I am that diplomat. My short stories have sold more on Amazon than any others regarding tickling, and people know me. get behind me, support me, and I will make our fetish a normal occurrence. That I promise you. I love you all! Make tickling mainstream!

David D'matos rotting corpse would be a better ambassador than you.

What exactly are you going to do as a diplomat of tickling

Our fetish is already a normal occurrence. It happens all the time, people enjoy it, and most people don't think of it as anything weird unless you're weird about it.
So, what exactly would buying your stories accomplish?

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

Or

what have you done for me lately?

Both come to mind. In all reality, as of now I'm pretty happy with the obscurity of our fetish. Telling girls about it comes as a surprise and a conversation of "I didn't think that could really be a fetish, but I guess I could see it being erotic" follows and that formula has worked for me lol. But the more popular it becomes the more likely we are to have idiots who are creepy about it come out of the woodwork. Same thing with foot fetishists and guys commenting on every picture asking to see their feet. It's fucking obnoxious

DAMN! A little harsh just because you don't agree with somebody.

Anyway a tickling ambassador would be a good thing to have but I think that if someone is worthy of this role it would be obvious to people in the community and they would appoint this person themselves. They wouldn't have to make a thread saying "appoint me". Not saying you couldn't be an ambassador but just relax, be patient and if it's meant to be it'll happen.

Why would "the community" (a group of largely anonymous people) need an Ambassador, and what purpose would they serve?

Why would "the community" (a group of largely anonymous people) need an Ambassador, and what purpose would they serve?

Well, you say that our fetish is a normal occurrence. Tickling is a normal occurrence as far as playful banter between 2 people but a lot of people don't understand that tickling by itself can be a turn on for some people. I think the OP is saying that it would be nice if we could let everyone know that there are those of us that get off on it and that we're not all weirdos and freaks that you need to be scared of. I think that Vivian means that they want to be the person to let the mainstream know about us. Not saying she's the right person for that, don't know her well enough to say. But I think that's what she was getting at.

And there's a lot of people in the community that don't care whether the mainstream knows about us or not but for those that do and want to be seen as normal maybe an ambassador or something of the sort would be what they need.

I think the OP is saying that it would be nice if we could let everyone know that there are those of us that get off on it and that we're not all weirdos and freaks that you need to be scared of.

Couldn't you accomplish the same thing by not being a weirdo or freak someone needs to be scared of?
You're probably doing it already; why do you think you need an ambassador to do it for you?

My friends, we are at a crossroads with our interest and fetish. If we want tickling to be normalized in the same sense that BDSM has been because of Fifty shades of grey, then we need to rally and get behind a diplomat for our cause. I am that diplomat. My short stories have sold more on Amazon than any others regarding tickling, and people know me. get behind me, support me, and I will make our fetish a normal occurrence. That I promise you. I love you all! Make tickling mainstream!

I actually read this in a Donald Trump voice. Honestly does anybody believe anything you say?
So do we have to buy your books on Amazon in order to nominate you? Is that how it works? :rolleyes:

Couldn't you accomplish the same thing by not being a weirdo or freak someone needs to be scared of?

Not saying I myself have been called a freak or a weirdo because of this but I have met people that think anyone with a fetish or basically anyone who has different desires is dangerous because they are different. Not sure why people make these assumptions but they do. It would be nice if people understood that these assumptions are not always true. I think that's what the OP was getting at.

Not saying I myself have been called a freak or a weirdo because of this but I have met people that think anyone with a fetish or basically anyone who has different desires is dangerous because they are different. Not sure why people make these assumptions but they do. It would be nice if people understood that these assumptions are not always true. I think that's what the OP was getting at.

Wouldn't you be the best person to tell those people that those assumptions are wrong? I mean, you're right there....

And I think what the OP was getting at was another matter entirely.

Wouldn't you be the best person to tell those people that those assumptions are wrong?

Oh yeah, I do. But they just blow me off because I'm one person. It's easier for people to believe an incorrect assumption if they never hear another point of view or only talk to 1 or 2 people with an opposing point of view. Having a spokesperson or someone people could follow could give more people the courage to be honest about their desires and the general public would start to see that tickling and other fetishes are a lot more common than they think. They probably know people whom they consider normal who they then would see has a fetish that they weren't aware of. That would force them to reconsider their point of view.

Oh yeah, I do. But they just blow me off because I'm one person. It's easier for people to believe an incorrect assumption if they never hear another point of view or only talk to 1 or 2 people with an opposing point of view. Having a spokesperson or someone people could follow could give more people the courage to be honest about their desires and the general public would start to see that tickling and other fetishes are a lot more common than they think. They probably know people whom they consider normal who they then would see has a fetish that they weren't aware of. That would force them to reconsider their point of view.

If one person they know wouldn't convince them, why would an ambassador, who's a stranger? And how would they go about "forcing" people to reconsider their view?

If one person they know wouldn't convince them, why would an ambassador, who's a stranger? And how would they go about "forcing" people to reconsider their view?

Well the ambassador by themselves couldn't change people's minds. I agree with you there. One person won't do it. I'm saying if one person got many other people to be honest about their desires that could change people's point of view. Not "force" them to reconsider, that would just push them further in the opposite direction. But "show" them that we're no different than they are and hope they'll decide to reconsider on their own.

Well the ambassador by themselves couldn't change people's minds. I agree with you there. One person won't do it. I'm saying if one person got many other people to be honest about their desires that could change people's point of view. Not "force" them to reconsider, that would just push them further in the opposite direction. But "show" them that we're no different than they are and hope they'll decide to reconsider on their own.

By that logic anyone of us could be an ambassador, why not all of us simply keep doing what we are doing and surround our selfs with people who DO understand rather then change other peoples minds

Why do you need someone else to show them that we're no different than they are?
Seriously, you're acting like we're suffering discrimination or being singled out as social pariahs.
People are allowed to not think tickling is sexy. But plenty of people do.

Why do you need someone else to show them that we're no different than they are?
Seriously, you're acting like we're suffering discrimination or being singled out as social pariahs.
People are allowed to not think tickling is sexy. But plenty of people do.

Of course people are allowed to not think tickling is sexy. I never once said that everyone has to feel the way we do. I'm talking about getting people to understand the way we feel. Just forget it. We're never gonna see eye to eye on this.

Of course people are allowed to not think tickling is sexy. I never once said that everyone has to feel the way we do. I'm talking about getting people to understand the way we feel. Just forget it. We're never gonna see eye to eye on this.

Obviously. I don't think other people have any obligation to "understand the way we feel".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back