• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley (Commission)

Weapon X

TMF Poster
Bayley may be a "hugger", but Alexa Bliss is a tickler!

There is a sever lack of traditional art featuring WWE women getting tickled. So I decided to commission Dr-Willard aka @dr_random to put these two in a scenario since they are currently feuding. Naturally, heel Alexa is torturing poor babyface Bayley with nails dragging down her soft soles.

View attachment wwe_divas.jpg

Someone should tweet this photo to both of them and see what their response is. I remember when someone tweeted the photos of Lita tickling Trish and Trish tickling Lita to both of them and they talked about it! ^_^

Someone should tweet this photo to both of them and see what their response is. I remember when someone tweeted the photos of Lita tickling Trish and Trish tickling Lita to both of them and they talked about it! ^_^
This would be great, someone also tweeted Mickie James a drawing done of her showing her bare soles and she responded favorably.

I feel like a dick for pointing this out, because the picture is amazing regardless. Only thing is, Alexa has really distinctive red highlights that would have really distinguished her from a random blonde in this pic. Just something I noticed, awesome regardless.

I feel like a dick for pointing this out, because the picture is amazing regardless. Only thing is, Alexa has really distinctive red highlights that would have really distinguished her from a random blonde in this pic. Just something I noticed, awesome regardless.

I don't watch wrestling these days, so I wasn't aware of her distinctive highlights. I recall seeing some pictures with highlights when doing a google search, but the picture I ended up referencing didn't have them.
I'll get it next time ;)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back