• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellas new life - an alternative story??

tickle8929

TMF Poster
All,

Some of you may be aware of the Bella series I posted a while back now.
Having struggled with ideas to finalise the series it's taken me a long long time to get to a point where I am some what happy with the story.
I'm hoping I'll have the finale up in the next week or 2.
However I wanted to canvas some views.
I'm thinking of doing an alternative story where Bella isn't the innocent victim we know...the story taking us on a f/m adventure instead?

I wanted thoughts of if this is a good idea - similar framework different character story or should I completely decouple the stories - writing an f/m story from new?

first Thing: DROOL. I love love love your Bella Story. Big foot fetish, fan of hard tickle torture and orgasm denial. So I dont know how many times i read it... And came even more.
Havint that out of the way: The idea of having this done to a guy is almost as hot... But I would really love a final session where Bella gets to worship her mommys feet and plead for that elusive orgasm... ;)

As for your question: Same Framework is a great idea... maybe instead of the old asian maid Bella will get the torturer Job? Preparing the poor Boy for his foot slavery....
I can only say it again: drool.

I love the Bella stories, but I'm not sure how I would feel about an f/m portion. It certainly wouldn't be as well received as just another f/f story, but that's just me

The idea of Bella always being a prisoner never gaining her freedom is by far the best part of this series ...the pure helplessness of the strong formerly confident independent character is the key to the series

Yeah, f/m ain't my bag, and I certainly don't wanna see any plot contrived escapes, just suffering :p

Can't wait for Bella to be back helpless and begging again

OH MY GOD!!! SO YOU GIVE US THIS ONCE AGAIN :bounce:

Serious you must continue to develop the Deep submission of this poor Bella : D Your story is so fantastic!!! I spend whole nights to look for this kind of story
You're the only one! I swear you!! In the same genre, Great long developed dark stories BDSM F/F it's not too focused on the feet.. TRULY NOT MUCH!!!
I hope you continue your story in F/F With new characters and Bella who will eventually become a secondary character.. broken Bella spirit gradually always rather strict More indoctrination.. twisting her into depraved obedient ones! The perfect little pet :stirthepot: ( It may be already on the road ; )

And why not a young police investigator ( 28/30 aged woman! ) not really convinced by evil stepmother.. she pokes a little too much in what does not concern her.. but she would be very intelligent, Much harder to have than little Bella and not by the same fetish.. Much complex psychologically treat for Mme Po.. Except under FEET : D
I think your brilliant imagination can take us far with : )
You have the talent to make a long is magnificent work

Thanks very much of a really BIG FAN : D

You could explore how the Asian ladies came to be. Have they ever succumb to their own manipulations? Maybe who tough the teacher idea. Do the Asian ladies know what to do because it was first done to them.
You may also be struggling with an ending but if I write I tend to write till a certain point, then write a few different scenarios and see what works best but your still writing and not stuck...
I think you have a fan club here that would just love more torture of Bella in any form

Yes where is our poor little Bella :cry1: ...but in my opinion he is preparing us something crazy :tank: :D
PART 4 I LOVE YOU !!!!! :goodjob:

All,

Some of you may be aware of the Bella series I posted a while back now.
Having struggled with ideas to finalise the series it's taken me a long long time to get to a point where I am some what happy with the story.
I'm hoping I'll have the finale up in the next week or 2.
However I wanted to canvas some views.
I'm thinking of doing an alternative story where Bella isn't the innocent victim we know...the story taking us on a f/m adventure instead?

I wanted thoughts of if this is a good idea - similar framework different character story or should I completely decouple the stories - writing an f/m story from new?
A story link here would get you better response I think...

Maybe have Bella cpnvince the Asian ladies to let her go and then turn the tables on her captors by having the Asian ladies torture them

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back