• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Determining the most ticklish person in the world.

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Let's pretend they held a most ticklish person in the world competition. What would classify an already extremely person above another extremely ticklish person? Certain reactions? physical and or/mental? other factors?
Can there be an overall objective or would it depend on each 'ler preference?

What say you? :omnomnom:

The biggest spasms from a tickle, loudest laugh/scream

I am no expert but I imagine the most rational way would be to measure the intensity of the sensations by scanning the brain's activity?

More importantly, the most ticklish woman on the Earth would be so ticklish thay any tickling would be actual torture to her. Knowing that, would you tickle her? :p

We are assuming it's a gal....what if a guy? And, would we tickle every person? Maybe it's Putin.......

We are assuming it's a gal....what if a guy? And, would we tickle every person? Maybe it's Putin.......

Because the thought is much better this way? Because I am not interested in imagining tickling a 90 y/o guy or sthg, but rather a healthy attractive female? Because life is gloomy enough not to think about how great Fetish Fuel the OP's proposition makes for? I could put forward a million reasons :p

Okay, I'll play ball with you. I am a straight guy, but I think Putin is damn hot for a man his age; I am sure there are a lot of girls who fantasize about him, even here, so why not? But I think if you try to tickle him, he'll rip off both your arms to play some Russian version of cricket with your nuts. The man's a Sambo and Judo master, which makes him the most physically capable head of state on the planet. Do. Not. Mess. With that guy :blaugh:

I am no expert but I imagine the most rational way would be to measure the intensity of the sensations by scanning the brain's activity?

More importantly, the most ticklish woman on the Earth would be so ticklish thay any tickling would be actual torture to her. Knowing that, would you tickle her? :p
Untill she went crazy, without a second of consideration for her wellbeing

Something else to consider, every tickler will have their own methods and effectiveness. So to accurately measure this, the same person would have to do the tickling, so he/she would be quite busy. Of course, a machine might make it more scientific, but that's no fun!

Something else to consider, every tickler will have their own methods and effectiveness. So to accurately measure this, the same person would have to do the tickling, so he/she would be quite busy. Of course, a machine might make it more scientific, but that's no fun!

Au contraire I'd love to see a high tech machine tickle torturing a very ticklish woman until she foams around the mouth. Hell I'd even pay to see that, but maybe that's just me :D

A machine could tickle someone continuously for much longer than a human, (we are taking into consideration that the ticklee is tied down and utterly defenseless) before needing a brake (you could just leave it on over night (to the true nightmare of the ticklee)), and it could probably tickle more of a persons body than a regular human with only two hands.

Here is a question: if you had access to such a machine, and the abillity to lure someone into it, would you? And would you have a hard time leaving it on for twelve hours straight?

Never thought of brain activity before. Is there a machine that would show that?

That machine should have high level of AI, because human body tends to adapt to ticklish sensations if it's done monotonously. Just tickling the same way for several hours won't work. I can tell you from our experience. How do you think people become less ticklish than they were in childhood? They've been tickled and tickled until they are just not so ticklish anymore.

I like the idea of the most ticklish person competition. I appreciate the machine idea, but its not an idea i agree with. Im a selfish person. Id want to test everyone myself and maybe even be a subject too.
However, i feel the easiest way to find out would be to at first tickle with the least amount of intensiry. As little as you possibly can. The most ticklish person in thr world will still react to that strongly.
And after i assess that... i have my own fun ;)
I also think we need to think about how different spots havr different amounts of ticklishness. Maybe we need to do most ticklish armpits, most ticklish ribs, most ticklish thighs, most ticklish feet, etc.

That machine should have high level of AI, because human body tends to adapt to ticklish sensations if it's done monotonously. Just tickling the same way for several hours won't work. I can tell you from our experience. How do you think people become less ticklish than they were in childhood? They've been tickled and tickled until they are just not so ticklish anymore.

I agree with you except on the childhood thing. While it is true that prolonged, monotonous tickling makes a 'lee "numb", adults can be just as ticklish as children. On the contrary, being tickled as you grow up does not make you immune: it makes your senses more "aware".

There are people working on AIs as we speak, and they are already pretty advanced. I am sure it could be totally possible to build an advance tickling machine, using the same tech in use for surgical robots. Now imagine the hell it would be for the poor soul strapped in one of these beasts... :D

I agree with you except on the childhood thing. While it is true that prolonged, monotonous tickling makes a 'lee "numb", adults can be just as ticklish as children. On the contrary, being tickled as you grow up does not make you immune: it makes your senses more "aware".

There are people working on AIs as we speak, and they are already pretty advanced. I am sure it could be totally possible to build an advance tickling machine, using the same tech in use for surgical robots. Now imagine the hell it would be for the poor soul strapped in one of these beasts... :D
Yes, I didn't say that adults can't be as ticklish as children, and it's great that some are :) It's hard to explain why it happens this or that way.
It's just that there are many stories that I've heard how a girl was ticklish and suffered from it and so she decided to become less ticklish and trained herself, by asking other person to tickle and tickle her until she became immune.

I'm doing a research on that by practice, with the help of ticklish volunteers, and I just hope not everyone is able to do this :)

Yes, I didn't say that adults can't be as ticklish as children, and it's great that some are :) It's hard to explain why it happens this or that way.
It's just that there are many stories that I've heard how a girl was ticklish and suffered from it and so she decided to become less ticklish and trained herself, by asking other person to tickle and tickle her until she became immune.

Ah yes, for that you're right. I met a girl once who said she went to such a therapy. Damn waste of public money and of a great sensitivity, if you ask me. If anything, therapists should make girls more ticklish (like you do ;)), not less so.

Ah yes, for that you're right. I met a girl once who said she went to such a therapy. Damn waste of public money and of a great sensitivity, if you ask me. If anything, therapists should make girls more ticklish (like you do ;)), not less so.
Totally agree :)
The purpose is not to make a person immune to tickling but to make her or him enjoy it more, and enjoy an additional way of stress release even if it tickles like hell :)

I'm not sure thats how it works... :confused:

Well, you'd have to tickle every person in the world. The very ticklish ones will generally be the ones opting out of participation. Such a competition would attract non-ticklish people who would simply fake laughs of anticipation and call the safeword before the tickling even begins. At which point, they couldn't be tested ethically. And someone who may be truly "the most ticklish" would potentially do the same thing of calling the safeword out from being overcome by ticklish fear. If we are willing to suspend issues of consent, and assume everyone is honoring the spirit of the competition, I would imagine the next hurdle would be that some people would hold the record for most ticklish body part (I.e. Someone would have the most ticklish underarms, another would have the most ticklish feet, etc). Moreover, there's the psychological aspect of someone being more or less ticklishness depending on who the ler is, and what their mood is, how they're being tickled, etc. There would be a lot of variables. Not as easy as finding, for example, the tallest person in the world. This wasn't a fun answer, was is? HAHAHHAHA

Last edited:
Well, you'd have to tickle every person in the world. The very ticklish ones will generally be the ones opting out of participation. Such a competition would attract non-ticklish people who would simply fake laughs of anticipation and call the safeword before the tickling even begins. At which point, they couldn't be tested ethically. And someone who may be truly "the most ticklish" would potentially do the same thing of calling the safeword out from being overcome by ticklish fear. If we are willing to suspend issues of consent, and assume everyone is honoring the spirit of the competition, I would imagine the next hurdle would be that some people would hold the record for most ticklish body part (I.e. Someone would have the most ticklish underarms, another would have the most ticklish feet, etc). Moreover, there's the psychological aspect of someone being more or less ticklishness depending on who the ler is, and what their mood is, how they're being tickled, etc. There would be a lot of variables. Not as easy as finding, for example, the tallest person in the world. This wasn't a fun answer, was is? HAHAHHAHA
Nice "serious" answer :)

I think what we like in tickling, among other things, is it's unpredictability and that we simply can't measure it by some gauge. There are just so many aspects of tickling and it's wonderful and thrilling. And especially the fact that each of us is ticklish in a unique way.

Yes, it's clear that tickling is one of those qualitative human phenomena which are ultimately impossible to measure definitively, because of all the variables, and because one of the factors is the human MIND.

So let's just accept that each time you attempt to measure you will come up with a different, but intriguing, result, and use a nice rule of thumb method: Does their laugh hit the note of insane despair that mine would if I was being badly tickled? Because I am personally a candidate for the most ticklish person. I've never met anyone more ticklish, and most people I meet seem less ticklish. I feel that I would be a pretty good bench mark. And I know what that laugh should sound like.

Nice "serious" answer :)

I think what we like in tickling, among other things, is it's unpredictability and that we simply can't measure it by some gauge. There are just so many aspects of tickling and it's wonderful and thrilling. And especially the fact that each of us is ticklish in a unique way.

well, most of us.... :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back