• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

... and God created Kelli Lynn Sage

Tenebrae

Verified
I found this picture:

IMG_3552.JPG

Almost biblical, isn't it? She looks so beautiful, like the Eve of the tickling world :wub: There won't be a shortage of volunteers to be her Adam for sure.

Okay maybe this polish makes her toes look like an assortment of skittles, but she's still gorgeous. Wish her the best for whatever the future has in store for her~

... and God created Kelli Lynn Sage

Tabarnak, Tenebrae (sorry, I only know how to swear in Québécois), now you've got me all hot again thinking about Brigitte Bardot:

The age gap doesn't bother me much; so what if that opening foot scene is more than 60 years old? (Freaking older than me, imagine that.) Et Dieu créa . . . one hell of an enduring sex symbol, chatouilleuse apparently too, as I live and fantasize about.

That is a beautiful discovery, Tenebrae. There's an innocence about her there. Maybe there should be a caption contest.

Tabarnak, Tenebrae (sorry, I only know how to swear in Québécois)

Lol I've got family in Canada, so I am familiar with the parlance. If you want to swear in mainland French, try "bong sang !" or "nom de dieu" (those are mild swearings, I won't teach the vulgar ones here :p)

now you've got me all hot again thinking about Brigitte Bardot:

The age gap doesn't bother me much; so what if that opening foot scene is more than 60 years old? (Freaking older than me, imagine that.) Et Dieu créa . . . one hell of an enduring sex symbol, chatouilleuse apparently too, as I live and fantasize about.

YES, FINALLY someone caught the reference!!! Thank you Ned, you have saved your nation's honor ;) Of course the thread's title was a tribute to Roger Vadim's cult classic. And you're right, she is ticklish~ She is also a woman of strong political beliefs, an animal rights advocate way before it was trendy, and a foot fetish icon. At a time when women were still prudish, she had no complex walking around barefoot (making lots of women of the era proudly showing off her feet) and she single-handedly (or foot-edly ;)) launched the fashion for the now ultra-trendy retro flat leather sandals known as tropéziennes. In América, they're known mainly through the name of her favorite designer K. Jacques.

Ahem, anyway, back to Kelli Lynn Sage, there is something definitely Bardot about her. Especially in this picture:

IMG_3553.JPG

No problem with that. I wanna nibble on those toes anyway.

Americans and their sweet tooth... :rolleyes:

Okay, no problem for me either (Kelli's feet are beautiful), but I do not like colorful polish that much. I prefer the metallic or chrome variety of polish; these make a woman's feet look fantastic. Take a gander:

Kelli-Lynn-Sage-Feet-1810954.jpgKelli-Lynn-Sage-Feet-1810955.jpg

Yes, these are both Kelli's feet :bubbleheart: The first pic I posted would have been even better with this kind of polish, but it's only my opinion~

YES, FINALLY someone caught the reference!!! Thank you Ned, you have saved your nation's honor ;) Of course the thread's title was a tribute to Roger Vadim's cult classic. And you're right, she is ticklish~ She is also a woman of strong political beliefs, an animal rights advocate way before it was trendy, and a foot fetish icon. At a time when women were still prudish, she had no complex walking around barefoot (making lots of women of the era proudly showing off her feet) and she single-handedly (or foot-edly ;)) launched the fashion for the now ultra-trendy retro flat leather sandals known as tropéziennes. In América, they're known mainly through the name of her favorite designer K. Jacques.

Tenebrae, I'm constantly amazed at the amount of trivia answers you have in your head. Thanks for the eye candy, my friend!

Tenebrae, I'm constantly amazed at the amount of trivia answers you have in your head. Thanks for the eye candy, my friend!

Lol you are welcome ;) But I deserve no praise: Bardot is such an icon in France, and Cinema is really my strong suit. I am a failed movie critic/historian at the core, haha :D It is true though that I am interested in many different subjects outside my specialty and besides tickling~ Completely useless in this day and age of hyper-specialization, but I suppose it makes for interesting discussions.

Lol you are welcome ;) But I deserve no praise: Bardot is such an icon in France, and Cinema is really my strong suit. I am a failed movie critic/historian at the core, haha :D It is true though that I am interested in many different subjects outside my specialty and besides tickling~ Completely useless in this day and age of hyper-specialization, but I suppose it makes for interesting discussions.

I agree with you about cinema

Tenebrae, I'm constantly amazed at the amount of trivia answers you have in your head.

Lol you are welcome ;) But I deserve no praise

Sure you do, for many reasons, but I'm guessing february7 was referring to all the details you gave like about K Jacques and the sandals Bardot popularized, about which see this which I offer up as a triviaphile myself. And how can I help but add that I learned in addition to the shoe, the term tropézienne, the feminine form of the adjective tropézien formed from the root of the place name Saint-Tropez, can refer to a type of pastry with another purported connection to our Dieu-molded goddess (Brigitte, not Kelli).

She is also . . . a foot fetish icon.

Bien sûr. Incredible how many previously unseen pics still keep getting uploaded to her wikiFeet space. Not that I'm such a perv that I'd signed up to get alerts about those or anything.

:bsflag:

we love you just the way you are

Old, creepy and desperate? I thought I was supposed to lie about that in my dating profiles.

I'll change them as soon as I clear all these wikiFeet notifications out of my AOL inbox. Half of these ladies I'd forgotten I'd subscribed to...

Old, creepy and desperate? I thought I was supposed to lie about that in my dating profiles.

I'll change them as soon as I clear all these wikiFeet notifications out of my AOL inbox. Half of these ladies I'd forgotten I'd subscribed to...

:Kiss2:

John Kerry and François Hollande redux.

29906170001_3992661066001_thumb-newslook793037.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back