• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COMING SOON: THE RETURN OF PRISCILLA JAMES!!!

alchemy

Verified

Attachments

• priscillajames1.jpg
    priscillajames1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 134
  • priscillajames2.jpg
    priscillajames2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 90
  • PriscillaJames3.jpg
    PriscillaJames3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 84
  • priscillajames4.jpg
    priscillajames4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 98
  • priscillajames5.jpg
    priscillajames5.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 100
No fucking way!!!!!! :yowzer:

Okay I am gonna go ahead first and risk appearing like the most gullible person on the planet if this doesn't materialize, but: really?!

Please tell me that it's gonna be an F/f! An interview would be nice too, wherein she could tell us about all those years away and whether she is planning to do more videos in the future.

No fucking way!!!!!! :yowzer:

Okay I am gonna go ahead first and risk appearing like the most gullible person on the planet if this doesn't materialize, but: really?!

Please tell me that it's gonna be an F/f! An interview would be nice too, wherein she could tell us about all those years away and whether she is planning to do more videos in the future.

Nope, it's going to be m/f. She did this specifically for my store and another model wasn't involved. Perhaps next time she agrees to shoot with me we can do a f/f clip.

There's not an interview or anything like that. I can say that she likes her privacy and that since her days with Real Tickling she's just been doing other things like dance instruction. She's a super busy girl too!! She's not in town much due to all the things she does and when she is in town her schedule is pretty full.

But it was definitely her. I was lucky enough to meet her through a friend and after over a year of talking with her on and off, she agreed to do a video with me.

Hopefully I'll get to work with her again, but I just feel damn lucky to have worked with her at all. I think our video turned out pretty good as well

Oh it's gonna be nice to see her getting tickled~ But she was such a good 'ler, my favorite of the old days! She had a great voice, and she looked so much like she enjoyed what she was doing... Guess I cannot resist a sadistic redhead :wub:

Good find, you've struck gold there. Do you have an address so I can kidnap... ahem, I mean send her flowers before she disappears again? :blush: :rolleyes:

Watch your back in the coming days: the other studios are gonna be DEAD jealous of your find.

EDIT: I forgot to say thank you. Thank you for your comprehensive answer, and thank you for finding her (and her for returning to our world) :goodjob:

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back