• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Lovers of Male Feet

Blue Soda

TMF Regular
Assuming you're respectful of people's personal space and aren't ogling super hardcore and whatnot, how often do you notice a pair of nice male feet in public?

As a life long lover of male feet, I can honestly say it's not something that is on my mind 24/7. Every once in a while though, I'll notice some nice pedis that get the wheels in my head turning. For example, I recently had a cute, young guy come into my place of work (a coffee shop/event space,) order a drink, sit down and proceed to dangle his flip flops while he worked on his computer for the better part of an hour. Of course being at work, I had to maintain a professional decorum, and while I had no plans or desire to do anything inappropriate like tickle him, I have to admit I rather enjoyed catching a glimpse or two of his bare feet, which were pretty gorgeous, if I may so. I was even kind of hoping he'd come back to the counter and place an order so I could casually speak to him. Sadly he left without doing that. I did however, offer to massage my boyfriend's feet when he got home.

Anyway, what stuck out in my mind, was that for those of us who love male feet, it seems like we don't get quite as much eye candy as those who prefer female feet, since it seems more common for women to wear sandals (I actually like both though I prefer male feet.)

So does anyone have similar experiences or feelings? Or was there a time you tickled a guy's feet that really stood out to you?

Lol, "Blue Soda" types in blue... ;) (Yes I purposefully chose a blue smiley ^_^)

Well I am not attracted to guys' feet, but I get how you feel. What you describe is pretty much the same dead-on attraction I get towards women's feet. Some guy's feet can be cute though, when they are well-kept, smooth, and don't have hair.

It is quite rare to see a woman with a foot fetish. It seems more prominent among guys. I totally get what you say; guys don't show off their feet as much as women do. And for a good reason: I know many women who hate to see guy in sandals or flip-flops. I myself do not wear them too often, and I let my wife pick them for me.

Lol, "Blue Soda" types in blue... ;) (Yes I purposefully chose a blue smiley ^_^)

Well I am not attracted to guys' feet, but I get how you feel. What you describe is pretty much the same dead-on attraction I get towards women's feet. Some guy's feet can be cute though, when they are well-kept, smooth, and don't have hair.

It is quite rare to see a woman with a foot fetish. It seems more prominent among guys. I totally get what you say; guys don't show off their feet as much as women do. And for a good reason: I know many women who hate to see guy in sandals or flip-flops. I myself do not wear them too often, and I let my wife pick them for me.

Yeah, I think if more women either had an interest in feet or publicly expressed such an interest more guys would be willing to show them off and would likely take better care of them. I guess it's worth noting that in order for me to like a man's feet, they do have to be well taken care of. They don't need to be perfect, but I'm not tickling hobbit feet!

I certainly enjoy when guys have nice feet. I would hardly say I am always on the prowl for them though. I usually just look up pictures online (tumblr is the bomb!!) or watch videos.

There have been a few instances where I was pretty mesmerized. Once at a pool I recall watching a young male lifeguard dangle his perfect bare feet off his platform. He would scrunch his toes, cross his ankles and wiggle his slender toes. Yeah, I was enamored by him. Mostly because he was super cute, and exactly the kind of guy I would want to tickle, and his smooth feet must have been so ticklish.

Another time a cute guy had his bare feet propped up at a coffee shop, and he too was cute. I glanced at him several times and was morbidly curious whether or not his feet were ticklish.

Other than that I do not notice them very often. Though it is not uncommon for me to see a good looking guy and wonder if he is ticklish, or secretly wish I could see him naked!

Anyway, what stuck out in my mind, was that for those of us who love male feet, it seems like we don't get quite as much eye candy as those who prefer female feet, since it seems more common for women to wear sandals (I actually like both though I prefer male feet.)

So does anyone have similar experiences or feelings? Or was there a time you tickled a guy's feet that really stood out to you?

seeing how this forum is generally all males its gonna be like that

I certainly enjoy when guys have nice feet. I would hardly say I am always on the prowl for them though. I usually just look up pictures online (tumblr is the bomb!!) or watch videos.

There have been a few instances where I was pretty mesmerized. Once at a pool I recall watching a young male lifeguard dangle his perfect bare feet off his platform. He would scrunch his toes, cross his ankles and wiggle his slender toes. Yeah, I was enamored by him. Mostly because he was super cute, and exactly the kind of guy I would want to tickle, and his smooth feet must have been so ticklish.

Another time a cute guy had his bare feet propped up at a coffee shop, and he too was cute. I glanced at him several times and was morbidly curious whether or not his feet were ticklish.

Other than that I do not notice them very often. Though it is not uncommon for me to see a good looking guy and wonder if he is ticklish, or secretly wish I could see him naked!

Lol it always makes me kinda :blush: when I turn around and realize a cute girl is checking me out~ I don't know how I would react if I realized she was looking at my feet, intent on tickling them; think my face would go crimson :D

Yeah, I think if more women either had an interest in feet or publicly expressed such an interest more guys would be willing to show them off and would likely take better care of them. I guess it's worth noting that in order for me to like a man's feet, they do have to be well taken care of. They don't need to be perfect, but I'm not tickling hobbit feet!

Absolutely. Men's feet are seldom considered attractive, whether by men or women; hence men are not encouraged to show them off, or take care of them... which in turn leads to more social pressure to cover them. Vicious circle.

Ironically, because women wear sandals or are barefoot much more often, their feet tend to be less ticklish than guys' as a whole. I know some guys, including yours truly, whose soles are soft as silk, and go crazy at the slightest touch ^_^

Absolutely. Men's feet are seldom considered attractive, whether by men or women; hence men are not encouraged to show them off, or take care of them... which in turn leads to more social pressure to cover them. Vicious circle.

Ironically, because women wear sandals or are barefoot much more often, their feet tend to be less ticklish than guys' as a whole. I know some guys, including yours truly, whose soles are soft as silk, and go crazy at the slightest touch ^_^

I never go barefoot and my feet are super soft. My girlfriend, who isn't into feet and not a ticklephile will give me foot massages if my feet are sore. It's hard to get through a foot massage without giggling, which she finds super funny.

I think the fascination is because, generally... feet are covered. I am 56 and got a pair of sandals for the first time about 4 years ago. Even to this day, when I wear them I feel that I'm being naughty or something. I think that you (should that situation happen again) at least tell him "Nice sandals!"

I take care of my feet regularly by trimming my nails, keeping them hairless and using moisturizing cream on them, even the occasional pedicure although I dont have the money to do it regularly.

I always did it out of personal care, never considered thr possibility that women might be attracted to them, and now that I think about it, having a girlfriend with a foot and tickling fetish would be amazing. I would totally be a switch with her.

I've always been self conscious about my feet. I got my Dad's feet and from what I recall(he passed away years ago), he had typical ugly guy feet, just like all the men in our family.
That being said, the few times I've met girls who were into tickling, some of them had no problem attacking my feet because they loved my ticklish reaction

Last edited:
I take care of my feet religiously. I would wear flip flops and show them off, however, Because of cerebral palsy, I have a bit of a limp. the toes usually drag along the ground and if I'm not wearing closed-toed shoes, it really hurts my feet. I wish I could though.

Not really the question but kind of the opposite- Ive noticed girls/women looking at my feet. I wear flip-flops as much as possible in the summer since they are really comfortable. There are quite a few times Ive noticed someone looking at my feet, sometimes Ive probably been wrong about it ofcourse. My opinion and experience is that there are far more women appreciating nice male feet than there are admitting they do.

Most reacently a friend of my wife who Ive only met once or twice came over and i was first out of the house to greet her on the driveway. As i walked up to her she clearly looked down on my feet, and after we hugged she looked back down on my feet- looking back up at me again i kind of caught her. She got uncomfortable and mumbled something and hurried on to go hug my wife. While we had been sitting for a while drinking coffee she talked about her patient, (She is a doctor) a man she examined who had really ticklish feet, and remarked that men act tough and that it's funny for a big strong man to be ticklish like that. I'm looking forward to having her and her husband over sometime soon for dinner and wine - and see what she has to say about "things" then....

Another time, might be about five years ago or so, i was at a dinner/house party. I was sitting on a chair and put one foot up on my knee. A woman facing me on a chair just a cross from mine who i noticed had "looked" at me earlier was now definitely looking at my foot. Being a little drunk and bold i carelessly wiggeled it and massaged and scratched it. She was definitely watching and walked over and asked if she could get me a drink since she was going to the kitchen anyway. She got me a drink and sat down next to me. Still with my foot on my knee she asked me, with a playfull smile on her face, if my foot was sore and said she could give me a hand if i wasnt too ticklish. I had to turn her down - telling her i had a girlfriend.

Even longer ago, hadnt turned 20, we where a few playing a game of some sort, i don't quite recall. One of the girls asked if she could look at my sock. We were sitting on the floor. I didn't get to see what that was about because one of my friends replied with a taunting voice " Can i look at your sock, Can i suck on your toes" making her go bright red.

Thanks to everyone who responded. These are great stories! I can definitely relate to the women who notice guy's feet! I feel like I notice them all the time!

A few things need to be taken into account one is what part of the world your from, I notice sandals on a lot of Arabic men who come from hot and sandy environments. A second thing that comes to mind is the difference in lifestyles of men and women, men are more likely to be working in environments that require more covering or protective foot ware. If a man works at a job with hazardous surrounding of some sort he isn't going to be wearing sandals, Men also don't often have the need to acquire more than one or two pairs of shoes.

Assuming you're respectful of people's personal space and aren't ogling super hardcore and whatnot, how often do you notice a pair of nice male feet in public?

As a life long lover of male feet, I can honestly say it's not something that is on my mind 24/7. Every once in a while though, I'll notice some nice pedis that get the wheels in my head turning. For example, I recently had a cute, young guy come into my place of work (a coffee shop/event space,) order a drink, sit down and proceed to dangle his flip flops while he worked on his computer for the better part of an hour. Of course being at work, I had to maintain a professional decorum, and while I had no plans or desire to do anything inappropriate like tickle him, I have to admit I rather enjoyed catching a glimpse or two of his bare feet, which were pretty gorgeous, if I may so. I was even kind of hoping he'd come back to the counter and place an order so I could casually speak to him. Sadly he left without doing that. I did however, offer to massage my boyfriend's feet when he got home.

To be honest, the only time I thought women checked out mens feet was to see how big they were, because everyone knows what they say about guys w/big feet.

Last edited:
because everyone knows what they say about guys w/big feet.

Big socks? Or something that rhymes with socks lol

But you're probably right. Not all that many women check out guy's feet. But there's a few of us out there who do! They have to be pretty well groomed for me to find them attractive, though!

Much like some others who've replied to the thread, I'm also another who takes exceptionally good care of their feet, due to a mixture of health and fitness interests and kink.

From a vanilla perspective, since I regularly run bare foot during summer months, in addition to regularly venturing bare foot in public when I'm not running, I ensure that my feet receive the after care needed, through the maintenance of skin and nails (to maintain appearance) and foot exercises (ensure strength of soft tissue).

Equally, when it comes to kink, despite enjoying a bare foot lifestyle during summer months, I ensure that my feet always remain largely immaculate, through the daily application of coconut oil, gentle exfoliation of the skin upon the soles every other day and a trim, file and buff of the toe nails every 7-10 days.

As for others observing and openly commenting, when wearing flip flops upon my feet (I don't venture outdoors bare foot all the time), I tend not to notice. However, when the flip flops are off, the reaction of general 'conformist' public is somewhat different, particularly when standing in supermarket queues.

Much like some others who've replied to the thread, I'm also another who takes exceptionally good care of their feet, due to a mixture of health and fitness interests and kink.

From a vanilla perspective, since I regularly run bare foot during summer months, in addition to regularly venturing bare foot in public when I'm not running, I ensure that my feet receive the after care needed, through the maintenance of skin and nails (to maintain appearance) and foot exercises (ensure strength of soft tissue).

Equally, when it comes to kink, despite enjoying a bare foot lifestyle during summer months, I ensure that my feet always remain largely immaculate, through the daily application of coconut oil, gentle exfoliation of the skin upon the soles every other day and a trim, file and buff of the toe nails every 7-10 days.

As for others observing and openly commenting, when wearing flip flops upon my feet (I don't venture outdoors bare foot all the time), I tend not to notice. However, when the flip flops are off, the reaction of general 'conformist' public is somewhat different, particularly when standing in supermarket queues.

Doesn't running barefoot build up calluses and reduce the ticklishness/sensitivity of your feet? I'm only asking because your username implies you like having your feet tickled.

The development of calluses is one of the greatest misconceptions of barefoot running. Granted, thickness of the fat pad needs to develop in the forefoot, providing the metatarsal heads with increased protection, but provided that the skin receives sufficient care and maintenance, open fissures and dry, cracked skin needn't develop.

In someways, bare foot running does reduce sensitivity, allowing harder surfaces, such as concrete to be negotiated, but it certainly hasn't altered my level of ticklishness, as the skin upon my forefoot (the area between the arch and toes) remains incredibly ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back