• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darn Phrases...

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
So today at work, my boss, who is 35 y/o Female and very attractive was running late for a meeting. When they called her at her desk, she said "Sorry, I got tied up"....This immediately got my mind running through different tickling scenarios. Also...she just happened to be barefoot (she goes around barefoot a lot, surprisingly.) I usually get glimpses of her pink painted toes under her desk. Please note that I will never proceed with tickling her as I like money, and prefer to have a job.

Yes, that is an arousing phrase. :devil:
Good decision on not bringing fetish play into your workplace. :D

We all have our triggers and I can see how that one can stir up some thoughts! I remember being at work a few years ago, and a really cute guy we used to contract with casually mentioned that he loved massages but they can be a bit ticklish for him. I was pretty turned on the rest of the day.

But as the OP said, in the interest of keeping my job and wishing to retire before I am 70, I opted to not say anything about it. He no longer contracts with us and can no longer distract or tempt me at work, which is a good thing. Right?

Yeah, sounds great )
A common phrase "ticklish situation" heard from serious ladies and men always makes me smile :)

You know what phrase I've never understood, "tickled pink." I know what it means, I just never get why pink specifically.

Am I overthinking it? Yeah probably :/

So today at work, my boss, who is 35 y/o Female and very attractive was running late for a meeting. When they called her at her desk, she said "Sorry, I got tied up"....This immediately got my mind running through different tickling scenarios. Also...she just happened to be barefoot (she goes around barefoot a lot, surprisingly.) I usually get glimpses of her pink painted toes under her desk. Please note that I will never proceed with tickling her as I like money, and prefer to have a job.

Oh my god, if an attractive woman opens a meeting like that, it's enough to set my brain on "fantasy mode" for the whole duration of it :devil:

At my wife's work, as often in white collar China, the office is 70% women. And the dress code is quite uptight, with obligation to wear high heels. Thus, unless a customer is physically present, most women keep a pair of flip-flops at hand, or simply walk around barefoot (the carpeting is very soft). I could never work productively, in such an environment :p

You know what phrase I've never understood, "tickled pink." I know what it means, I just never get why pink specifically.

Am I overthinking it? Yeah probably :/

Get tickled...blood rushes...skin gets "pinker"?

Also at my age "the word" doesn't catch me off guard as it once did, but seeing someone get tickled still makes me stop and catch my breath!

~ toyou

Get tickled...blood rushes...skin gets "pinker"?

Also at my age "the word" doesn't catch me off guard as it once did, but seeing someone get tickled still makes me stop and catch my breath!

~ toyou

Yes, that's how I have always pictured "tickled pink". But I sometimes wonder who ever used the phrase for the first time, and what would have put it in their head. It sounds like the sort of thing a ticklephile might come up with. Who else thinks about these things enough to invent such a graphic expression?

As for the word itself catching a person off guard - hell, it still works for me. I even jump when people say words near it, like in "tackle him", and even words with a similar sound inside them, like "particular"!

Hmm, maybe? Still don't see how it goes with "greatly pleased" in a casual conversation...I can't help but feel like I'm being too literal right now.

I have always assumed that people use "tickled pink" to mean "greatly pleased" because tickling is often casually thought to be a pleasurable experience, and a completely innocent one. (Little do they know.)

I have always assumed that people use "tickled pink" to mean "greatly pleased" because tickling is often casually thought to be a pleasurable experience, and a completely innocent one. (Little do they know.)

I suppose you would never hear someone use the phrase if they think otherwise, though I don't think I've ever heard someone say it regardless of what they think of tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back