• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New GF (finally) and photos (comments appreciated)

lordmephisto

TMF Poster
Hiya folks,

I know it's been ages since I last posted anything, but I've been through a rough couple of years. (see journal for more info if interested) Things have finally been looking up lately, however, and the most recent blessing to my life has been starting a new relationship with a girl I met a while back. We've only been dating for a few weeks, but we've quickly discovered that we each have an extensive list of interesting kinks that set us apart from what most people consider "normal". I've opened up to her about my main interests and told her about how I used to post some photos/videos online during my previous relationship. She's been extremely interested in finding out more and indulging this passion of mine, but has always thought that her own feet were very ugly. I have told her many times that she's crazy if she thinks that her soles aren't absolutely gorgeous, but mentioned that I could post some pics on my DA page and show her that I'm not the only one who thinks so. So here's a bit of a preview of what could become many more photos in the near future. I'm pretty confident that most of you would agree with me that her sultry soles are extremely tantalizing, but it would be great to hear what you guys think. I'll be showing her any comments she gets and I'm hoping that will encourage her to let me take some more shots and possibly some videos in the future...

http://da-feet.deviantart.com/art/New-GF-finally-and-photos-comments-appreciated-687713644

Your gf has awesome looking soles,

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

dude your girlfriend has amazing feet tell her that and she needs get them feet tickled badly in laughing stocks for long time tools pens electric tooth brush in between the toes licking with ice cream with toppings and cholcate syrup oh so sexy .

I could spend hours and days with those beautiful feet.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! She's seen the comments her feet have been receiving and was sort of in shock that this part of herself that she's always considered to be one of her worst features is actually so popular. She's definitely up to takes more pics and has even been thinking about different poses/ideas that she wants to try. It's been really cute to see her so actively participating in the thought process behind the photos. I'm also hoping to make some new vids at some point. Thanks again everyone!

Very nice feet! How ticklish are her feet? Does she like being tickled on her feet?
Please more pics!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back