• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rooney Mara from Song to Song (two scenes, upperbody and foot)

Travis

TMF Expert
Hi. Here are the two scenes featuring Rooney Mara from the film Song to Song.

Both of these were in the trailer in shortened forms, these are the full scenes from the actual movie. Both are considerably longer. There's sadly no noise of actual laughter in each because the soundtrack plays over both scenes, music in one case and dialogue and ocean noise in the other. There is nothing wrong with your speakers/the clips.

I watched this film so you didn't have to.

Interestingly, this film was largely improvised, and I've read both Gosling and Fassbender talking about how there wasn't a script for most of it and that they'd just 'mess around'. Why do I mention this? Because this means there's a much higher likelihood that these are not faked and that she's genuinely that ticklish. Especially in the scene where he's biting her foot, which may now be my favourite mainstream scene.

Enjoy.

View attachment Song to Song - Foot.mp4
View attachment Song to Song - Car.mp4

Wow, great scenes. To me they look very real.

Sometimes, natural, improvised tickling (assuming it was) just works. Although, when there's more than one tickling scene in a movie, my Spidey senses tell me that either this is part of the general character outlines the actors are given, e.g. "couple enjoys playful tickling." Or else it's Gosling's "thing." I've seen several actor interviews over the years in which they say they tickled their co-stars during the shoot "to relax her, as she seemed tense and I wanted to break the ice." Nice try. I think at least half of them are part of our community.

There is another tickle scene. She is lying as Fassbender's character is kissing her stomach... as he moves to her waist, she flinches and gives an obvious ticklish reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back