• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalie Tickled By Rita

TicklishTklr66

TMF Expert
Natalie Tickled By Rita (F/F, Sexual Content)

A friend of mine recently started seeing someone and told me that her new friend loved how ticklish she was. I came up with the following story for my friend and she enjoyed it and gave me permission to post the story. Names have been changed for the purpose of the story:

Natalie was invited over to Rita’s place for some dinner and a movie. It had been a number of weeks since they had been dating and Rita mentioned that she had a surprise for Natalie. Her hint was, “I love that you are ticklish. We are going to have so much fun”. Natalie was excited beyond words and couldn’t imagine what Rita had in mind.

Natalie arrived at Rita’s wearing a nice button down sleeveless blouse, a flower print skirt and her strappy sling back sandals. Rita told Natalie how amazing she looked and Natalie gave Rita a compliment about how great she looked in her flower print dress. Being at home, Rita was barefoot and Natalie commented on how sexy her painted toes look. They kissed hello and then went into the living room before dinner.

During dinner they both were talking about different subjects and Rita started to ask Natalie at what level was she ticklish and did she know where her ticklish spots were. Natalie was pleasantly surprised at the questions and gave her vague responses. Natalie also had slipped her sandals off and started to play footsie with Rita under the table. Rita smiled when Natalie started then asked Natalie to put her foot in her lap. Nervous yet excited, Natalie put her foot in Rita’s lap. With the lightest touch, Rita ran a single finger across Natalie’s toes. Natalie pulled her foot back and giggled then put her foot back. The sensation across her toes made her clit tingle and braced for another stroke. Rita then ran a single finger down Natalie’s arch then stopped. Natalie couldn’t help but pull her foot away again and giggle. Rita mentioned how cute Natalie’s feet were and how ticklish they “seem” to be. With that Rita stopped her tickle tease and said it was time to watch a movie.

Rita had already put the DVD in and both she and Natalie sat on the couch to watch the movie. Natalie could feel that she had gotten a little wet from Rita’s brief tickling and still couldn’t imagine what the surprise Rita had for her. The movie started and Rita’s hint became a little more clear, it was a tickling DVD she put in. The DVD had a woman tied spread eagle to a bed, she was naked and blindfolded. She was slowly being tickled by another woman off and on. In between tickles, the ticklish woman was being sensually teased and brought very close to orgasm with a vibrator, then tickled more. Natalie couldn’t take her eyes off of the TV and her clit was really starting to throb. Rita told Natalie that she wanted to do something similar to this DVD and then shut it off. Rita got up from the couch and came back with a blindfold. She placed it over Natalie’s eyes and asked her to stand up. With not wearing a bra, Natalie couldn’t hide her excitement as Rita smiled at the sight of Natalie’s nipples becoming hard under her blouse. She took Natalie by the hand and led her to the bedroom…..

They arrived at the bedroom and Rita asked Natalie not to move. Natalie’s anticipation level was high and couldn’t stand still and did her best not to move. Natalie felt Rita unbuttoning her sleeveless blouse and before it was removed, Rita reached under the blouse and gave Natalie’s waist a light tickle. Natalie giggled and squirmed and her nipples grew harder. Rita removed Natalie’s blouse and it was obvious Natalie was excited. Rita commented on how nice Natalie’s breasts were and then attached a restraint cuff to each wrist. Natalie felt her arms being raised over her head then tied off. Natalie’s heart was racing and couldn’t imagine what is going to happen next. Rita then went up to Natalie and kissed her deeply, as she did, the feather Rita had started to tickle Natalie’s underarms, sides and stomach. Each stroke caused Natalie to giggle and squirm and Rita knew how much fun this was really going to be…..

Rita stepped back and continued to use the feather to tickle Natalie’s upper body. The feather began to tickle Natalie’s bare breasts and Natalie couldn’t stay still any longer. Rita drew circles around each breast, not touching her hard nipples, then paused and slowly dragged the feather up then down each nipple. The light tickling sensation caused Natalie to giggle more and also caused her to moan a bit. “Like being tickled so far Natalie?” asked Rita. Natalie could only giggle moan “Omg…..yes….please don’t stop…” Rita smiled and went next to Natalie’s ear to whisper, “I need to secure you a bit more….” With that, Rita walked behind Natalie to unhook and unzip her skirt. Rita slowly pulled her skirt down and Natalie stepped out of it. Rita walked back in front of Natalie who was now just in panties and told her she really loved seeing her this way. “You really must be enjoying this tickling” Rita whispered in Natalie’s ear and at the same time ran her fingers against Natalie’s wet crotch. Rita’s touch made Natalie moan lightly and then Rita stepped back again. “With the way I want to tickle you Natalie, I need you totally naked” Rita said. Rita then kneeled down in front of Natalie and slowly rolled the waistband down on Natalie’s panties down just above her wet pussy. Rita took the feather, slowly brushed Natalie’s lower stomach back and forth. Natalie couldn’t hold back and giggle more. Rita smiled then started to tickle Natalie’s trimmed bush and Natalie had a mix of giggles and moans then stopped. Rita pulled Natalie’s panties off and then told Natalie to spread her legs. Rita tied Natalie’s ankles to a spreader bar to keep her legs open and then stepped away from Natalie. Rita said, “Natalie you have a beautiful body and you should be tickled totally naked…..”

Rita stood behind Natalie again and with a feather in each hand, she tickled from Natalie’s neck down to her lower back. Natalie’s giggles turned to laughter the longer Rita tickled her. Natalie squirmed quite a bit and could not escape the feathers light ticklish touch. As Rita tickled, she did notice that Natalie’s wetness started to drip from her pussy and thought how sweet Natalie would taste later on… Rita then focused the feathers on Natalie’s bare ass. She stroked each cheek up then down, which caused Natalie to stand on tip toes because it tickled so much. Rita also tickled her cheeks side to side and with Natalie squirming and laughing so much, Rita felt her own wetness the longer she tickled her new friend. Rita took her time to slowly drag a single feather up then down the crack of Natalie’s ass. Natalie was laughing more and her wetness also began to run down her inner thighs. Rita flicked the feather against Natalie’s anus and that caused Natalie to gasp and stand on tip toes again. Rita flicked the feather on and off for a few minutes just to watch how hot Natalie looked being tickled in that area. Rita was getting a little too warm and stopped tickling Natalie for a minute so she could take her clothes off. Rita then hugged Natalie from behind, so Natalie could feel her naked body, then whispered, “I am almost done with the first part of your tickling…”

Rita positioned herself in front of Natalie and used the feathers to tickle the front of her body. Rita tickled her breasts and nipples for the longest time. She was addicted to Natalie’s giggles and laughter and couldn’t imagine how turned on she would get from tickling her new friend. Natalie’s squirming got worse the more Rita tickled her nipples and she was giggling more and more. Rita trailed the feathers down to Natalie’s lower stomach, tickling just above her shaved bush. As Rita tickled her lower stomach with one feather, the other feather brushed against Natalie’s swollen clit. Another load gasp came from Natalie’s mouth and stood on tip toes again. Rita feather tickled Natalie’s clit and Natalie didn’t know whether to giggle or moan and Rita started to get more turned on. Natalie whispered, “Please Rita………make me cum…..” Rita kept tickling her clit with the feather and the moans started to replace the giggles and Rita knew it was time. “I will make you cum Natalie, just understand that I NEED to tickle your clit after you cum, just to see how ticklish it gets after you cum. Do you agree?” Natalie knew she couldn’t handle her clit being tickled after cumming and she needed to cum so badly. Natalie slowly shook her head yes. Rita grabbed Natalie’s favorite vibrator, turned it on, and pressed it against Natalie’s throbbing. Natalie tried to grind her clit into the vibrator and Rita was good at making sure Natalie would cum when she wanted her to cum. Rita tickled Natalie’s bare ass with the feather as Natalie got closer to cumming. Natalie’s legs began to quiver and Rita knew it was time. Rita kept the vibrator on Natalie’s clit as she started to suck on Natalie’s nipples. “OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! RITA!!!!!!!” Natalie screamed as her body started to quiver from her orgasm. Rita helped her stay standing as the vibrator finished off Natalie’s orgasm. Natalie’s pleasure screams turned to ticklish screams as the vibrator now started to tickle her clit. Natalie begged “Please stop Rita, I can’t take it”. Rita kept tickling and told Natalie, “I will stop and you will need to do something for me soon”. Through her screams Natalie agreed and Rita took the vibrator off of her swollen clit. By now Natalie was breathing heavy and sweating from Rita’s tickle torture. Rita kneeled in front of Natalie and by surprise stroked her ticklish clit with the feather, just to cause Natalie another gasp and for her to stand on tip toes again. Rita untied Natalie’s ankles and her wrists and led her to the bed. Rita helped Natalie lay down on the bed and whispered, “I want to see how ticklish those sexy feet are…”

Rita tied Natalie’s arms spread and asked Natalie to bend her legs so her heels were touching the back of her thighs. Rita then tied her ankles to her thighs, keeping her legs bent. She also tied rope below each knee then opened Natalie’s legs and tied them off, keeping them spread. Natalie’s legs were tied so she couldn’t close her legs at all plus the soles of her feet were sticking straight out, which Rita wanted so she can have a little more fun……

Rita got her feathers again and began to stroke Natalie’s bare toes back and forth. Rita had read that the body is more sensitive after orgasm and was hoping Natalie’s feet were extra ticklish. Natalie’s reaction to her toes being tickled made Rita ache even more and continued to watch and listen to Natalie being foot tickled. Rita then stroked both soles up and down and all Natalie could do is laugh and quiver because of being tied so tight. As Rita tickled longer, she saw Natalie’s clit begin to swell again and more wetness leaked from her pussy. Rita put the feathers down and slowly tickled Natalie’s feet with her long nails. Very light long strokes to her soles and toes and Natalie began to scream with laughter, “Please Rita…….I can’t…..take much…..more…” In Rita’s mind, she couldn’t take much more either and decided to use a pleasure/tickle combination on Natalie……

Rita placed her mouth over Natalie’s clit, very lightly licking it up then stopping, then licking and stopping. “OOOMMMGGGGGGG……………..RITAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” Natalie screamed. As Rita licked, her nails tickled the bottoms of Natalie’s bare feet at the same time. Natalie began to cry a little, in her mind she had always wanted to experience this and now Rita is making a fantasy come true for her. Through her tears, Natalie laughed and moaned. Rita sped up her licking, keeping it light and her nails continued their torture to Natalie’s feet. A few more licks and Rita heard from Natalie, “IIIIII AMMM CUMMMMMMING!!!!!!” and as she came, Rita tickled her feet through her orgasm and Natalie’s body quivered for minutes after she came. “Now you owe me that favor Natalie” Rita said and straddled Natalie’s face and even being tied, Natalie was able to start licking Rita’s pussy and clit. As Natalie started to lick, Rita started to tickle Natalie’s feet again. Natalie begged, “Please don’t tickle my feet anymore”. Rita was so addicted to Natalie’s laughter and her ticklish feet she told Natalie, “Make me cum and I will stop”. Natalie began to lick Rita’s clit quicker and within a few minutes, Rita screamed “OOOHHH LORRRIIIIII!!!!!!!!” and her body quivered as Natalie made her cum very hard.

After Rita finished cumming, she climbed off of Natalie and then untied her legs and arms and also removed the blindfold. Natalie and Rita laid next to each other breathing heavy and playing lightly with each other. Natalie thanked Rita so much because she revealed her fantasy to her and they both hugged knowing each of them had their own fun. Rita said, “I look forward to tickling you again very soon Natalie”……

Last edited:
I missed this story until after reading the story about the girls at the restaurant.
Both are very good!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back