• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: The Business Tour Part I

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
It was a month and a half since Radhika joined her new job, and she was getting settled into it quite comfortably now. People in her new office had begun to know her, and the general atmosphere was quite jovial. Because of her prior experience, her performance at work was more than satisfactory, and she greatly eased James’ workload. Of course there were times when she had to stay back for work after office-hours, but she did not mind since she was more than compensated for it. At times, such evenings would end up in tickle-sessions too. Radhika had never imagined doing something of the sort at work, but she enjoyed it too much to bother about concepts like professional conduct.

Today Radhika was packing her bag, it was going to be a 3-day business tour with James to a town some 200 miles away. They were to leave on Wednesday morning and return by Friday night. After finishing the last minute packing, she was ready to leave. It was around 8 am, and James turned up at her apartment in his black BMW. After parking the car, he dialled Radhika’s phone, and told her that he had arrived.

Radhika told him that she would be down soon, as she dragged her bag, locked her door, and took the lift downstairs. James helped her load her bag into the car trunk. For the first time Radhika saw him dressed in shorts and a tee. She herself was wearing a red and black chequered casual shirt and white pants.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...D7c8EqqfkZKUj8A8waqdMYfvbm_ar6gUz3mHVvpk_zgrw

They took their seats in the front and James started the car. It was to be a good 4-hour journey. They began talking about the preparations for the tour. There were a couple of meetings scheduled with some local distributors in the evening, and Radhika briefed him about the various presentations that she had prepared for the meetings. After an hour or so, James managed to navigate through the city traffic, and now they were on an open road, where he could manage to speed up his car.

“So Radhika, how have you been finding your new job?”

“Well, so far so good. It’s been hectic at times but I don’t mind”

“So are you looking forward to your first trip away?”

“Haha well, why not. Must be a good experience. Though I didn’t expect it to happen so soon. You have a nice car by the way”

“Thanks. If you work hard enough, you can afford nice things. One day you’ll get there too. I hope you don’t have a problem with some of the extra work that I put you through”

“Extra work?”

“Yeah, extra work. This kind of work,” James gave a quick light squeeze above Radhika’s bare left knee.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahaha, ” Radhika shook her knee away “This work hahahaha. Yeah this isn’t an issue at all.”
“Are you sure?”

Radhika was still smiling from the tickly squeeze of her knee “Well, it’s just some casual adult tickling fun”

“Yeah, that’s what I like. Casual fun. So have you packed something nice for the trip?” James winked at her

“What do you mean nice?” Radhika chuckled.

“Well you know, I like tickling you and getting you out of those clothes. I just wondered what you had packed. Honestly I can’t wait to get you out of your clothes” They were now driving on an empty road with no other vehicle in sight.

“Why do I have a feeling that during the tour I am going to be tickled a lot?” Radhika grinned widely as she asked.

“Because you are” James gave a light squeeze to her left side now, which caused Radhika to jerk to her right

“Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha shouldn’t you be focusing on the road?”

“You’re right. I should be focusing on the road” James laughed as he pulled the car off the road to a clearing behind some bushes some distance away from the main road.

“I think we need a rest from the driving”

“Alright…”

“You know, I have never tickled anyone in a car”

Radhika giggled, as she had guessed it “And I guess that is going to change soon”

“I think I must change that, surely. Mind moving to the back seat and taking your shirt off?”

“Hmm, why should I?” Radhika replied with a smile, knowing that she was soon going to be laughing senselessly.

James opened both the doors, and Radhika moved to the back seat. James fetched a soft pillow from the trunk before he settled beside Radhika on the back seat and locked the doors of the car. Radhika took off her shirt, and feeling a bit adventurous, slipped out of her hot pants too, leaving herself in violet floral bra and panties.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...c4gmS0M9jHJ7AXb1LF09NQQHWdWHKf-WlhdSiKddKCO6Q

She left the shirt and the pants in the front seat. James was waiting for her to settle down as he was unable to control his excitement anymore.

“I am ready. How do you want to start?”

James asked her to lie on her back, with her feet in his lap. Radhika did as she was told, leaving her freshly pedicured feet at the mercy of an expert tickler. James placed the pillow under her ankles, lifted one leg of his and placed it over her ankles, trapping her feet between his crossed legs. There was only so much Radhika could now do to move her feet. James held the toes of one foot back against his thigh with his left hand, and dragged a single finger up the nearly immobile bare sole. Radhika instantly released a stream of high-pitched giggles as she felt the tickles up her sole.

“Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe”

James repeated the same on the other sole, causing Radhika to giggle again. Soon he began to experiment with different tricks, he would just drag the finger up and down the soles, or he would draw circles in the centres of her feet, or trace the lines on them. Whatever he tried, it tickled Radhika
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“I just love tickling these bare stunning feet Radhika”

Radhika was already going crazy due to the maddening light tickles

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think they are your favourite spot
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James paused the tickling for some time giving Radhika a brief respite from the tickling.

“Tell me, do you like having your feet tickled?” He asked as he held he held back the toes of both her feet against his thigh with his left hand.
Radhika was grinning still “Only if they are tickled with such expertise. Though it tickles so much”

Radhika’s teasing reply provoked James to tickle her more. He placed his index finger on the balls of her left sole and middle finger on her right, and began to twitch them. His left hand was firmly holding her toes back, so her soles were taut, which tickled Radhika even more.

Within seconds of insane laughter, she sat up and covered her soles with her hands after pushing James’ tickling hand away.

“Gosh hahahaha what did you just do? It tickled so much.”

“Ohh, it was just two fingers” James held his two fingers in the air, twitching them the way he was on her soles “This way”

“Hahahaha I can’t believe it was just two fingers. Show me how you tickled so much with them?”

“Ohh sure. Take your hands off your soles”

“Alright” Radhika replied with a nervous grin, as she bared her feet and clenched her fists.

“This is what I was doing” James said as he went back to twitching his fingers in the centres of her soles.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika fell back on the seat, in uncontrollable laughter, as her tight soles experienced a continuous light tickling. It took great difficulty to not stop James again, as she let him tickle her feet the way he wanted. At times, James would pause for a few seconds and start again, catching Radhika off-guard. After several minutes of stop-start tickling, James finally let Radhika catch her breath. When she was breathing easy, James let her feet out of the trap and allowed her to sit up.

“Are you ready for more?”

“Sure”

James pushed the front seat ahead “Why don’t you sit on my lap now?”

Radhika did as he said, and sat on his lap. She could feel the hardness of his crotch on her ass as she settled on it. “Looks like the feet tickling has got someone excited” She giggled

“Of course, tickling a ticklish pair of feet does arouse me. When does tickling begin to turn you on?”

“When a lot of it happens” Radhika teased

“Well, I can certainly do that. Can you hold the head-rest of the seat in front of you?”

Radhika stretched her hands slightly and held the head-rest “This way?”

“Yes. Now don’t let go of it” James said as he gave a light poke on Radhika’s exposed left side.

“Eeeeeeeeeeks hehehehehehehe”

After a bit of a pause, he poked her right side, drawing a similar reaction. Soon, he began a series of random pokes to her side. He would poke one side, then the other, sometimes he would poke both sides. Because his fingers would come from behind, there was no way Radhika could guess which side of hers was going to experience the tickly poke. Radhika was soon in stitches as she was simply unable to guess where she would be tickled

“Eeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahaha heeey hahahahahahahahaha okaaaaay wait hahahahahahahahahaha not thahahahat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahap hhahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James was enjoying this as the tickle-pokes had made her into a ticklish mess. Not to mention, she was constantly fidgeting in his lap, which meant her ass was grinding his growing hard-on.

After keeping this up for what seemed like hours for Radhika, James darted two fingers each into her bare underarms. Her hands instantly shot back, trying to cover her armpits, but it was a futile effort now, as James had his fingers right where he wanted, and he began to diddle them in the centres of her ticklish armpits

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get them off hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Radhika pushed back into his chest, and tried to shake his fingers out. But James somehow managed to keep the fingers in, and kept tickling her underarms. Soon, Radhika was bouncing in his lap, as her most ticklish spot came under James’ tickle attack. Soon she fell to a side, laughing silently. James reluctantly withdrew his fingers from her underarms. Radhika kept laughing for quite a while, from the ticklish ordeal she just went through, and finally managed to sit back up. She could feel his dick harder than ever, poking her butt through his pants.
James unhooked her bra from behind, and she held her hands up to allow him to take it off. He reached his hands from behind and cupped her breasts in his hands, and began to gently massage her bare nipples with his thumbs. He could feel her nipples getting stiffer under his thumbs, as she sighed and gasped.

While James was teasing her nipples while gently squeezing her bare breasts, Radhika lifted her butt up just a bit to pull at his shorts. He allowed her to pull down his shorts and underwear, and his thick shaft was out in the open. Radhika slided her panties to her knees, and held his hard cock in her palms, gently stroking it, feeling it grow harder in her hands. Then she slowly touched its head at the opening of her vagina, and sat down back into his lap, his dick sliding up into her. As soon as he felt her pussy lips wrap around his dick, James could no longer resist the urge to fuck her, and he earnestly began to thrust his cock in and out of her. Radhika leaned forward slightly, and began to move her hips in opposing motion to his thrusts, to increase the impact.

“Aaaaaaaah yesssssssssssss this feels goooood” Radhika was dripping wet as his hard cock slid up and down her, “Mmmmmmmm fuck harder aaaaaah yesssssss”

James was now holding her hips firmly in his hands, and as she moved up, would pull them down while violently thrusting his cock into her. Both of them were desperately fucking, immensely turned on.

“Aaaaah yessss I am close” Radhika said while moaning.

James was feeling his orgasm approaching too, as he began to fuck her with even harder strokes. Finally, Radhika felt herself erupt with orgasm, her pussy squeezing at his cock as she screamed at first, and moaned loudly. It took a few long seconds for her orgasm to get over, by which time James had cum hard too.

“Fuck hahahaha that was insane”

“Yes…tickling you always gets me really aroused”

Radhika shifted from his lap on to the seat beside him at the back, still naked.

“Surely this was just a demo of what is going to happen over the next three days” she giggled.

“Ohh yes. Over the next three days you are going to be tickled a lot”

“And fucked” Radhika teased

“Absolutely”

After they managed to catch their breath from the rigorous sex, they both put on the clothes, and proceeded on with their journey. They reached around 1 pm, and had a sumptuous lunch as the action had made them hungry.

The meetings were scheduled in the evening, post which there was going to be free time.

Last edited:
What another fine addition to the series Gigglee. It keeps getting hotter and hotter. Cant wait to see whats next.

It was a month and a half since Radhika joined her new job, and she was getting settled into it quite comfortably now. People in her new office had begun to know her, and the general atmosphere was quite jovial. Because of her prior experience, her performance at work was more than satisfactory, and she greatly eased James’ workload. Of course there were times when she had to stay back for work after office-hours, but she did not mind since she was more than compensated for it. At times, such evenings would end up in tickle-sessions too. Radhika had never imagined doing something of the sort at work, but she enjoyed it too much to bother about concepts like professional conduct.
Today Radhika was packing her bag, it was going to be a 3-day business tour with James to a town some 200 miles away. They were to leave on Wednesday morning and return by Friday night. After finishing the last minute packing, she was ready to leave. It was around 8 am, and James turned up at her apartment in his black BMW. After parking the car, he dialled Radhika’s phone, and told her that he had arrived. Radhika told him that she would be down soon, as she dragged her bag, locked her door, and took the lift downstairs. James helped her load her bag into the car trunk. For the first time Radhika saw him dressed in shorts and a tee. She herself was wearing a red and black chequered casual shirt and white hot pants. They took their seats in the front and James started the car. It was to be a good 4-hour journey.
They began talking about the preparations for the tour. There were a couple of meetings scheduled with some local distributors in the evening, and Radhika briefed him about the various presentations that she had prepared for the meetings. After an hour or so, James managed to navigate through the city traffic, and now they were on an open road, where he could manage to speed up his car.
“So Radhika, how have you been finding your new job?”
“Well, so far so good. It’s been hectic at times but I don’t mind”
“So are you looking forward to your first trip away?”
“Haha well, why not. Must be a good experience. Though I didn’t expect it to happen so soon. You have a nice car by the way”
“Thanks. If you work hard enough, you can afford nice things. One day you’ll get there too. I hope you don’t have a problem with some of the extra work that I put you through”
“Extra work?”
“Yeah, extra work. This kind of work,” James gave a quick light squeeze above Radhika’s bare left knee.
“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahaha, ” Radhika shook her knee away “This work hahahaha. Yeah this isn’t an issue at all.”
“Are you sure?”
Radhika was still smiling from the tickly squeeze of her knee “Well, it’s just some casual adult tickling fun”
“Yeah, that’s what I like. Casual fun. So have you packed something nice for the trip?” James winked at her
“What do you mean nice?” Radhika chuckled.
“Well you know, I like tickling you and getting you out of those clothes. I just wondered what you had packed. Honestly I can’t wait to get you out of your clothes” They were now driving on an empty road with no other vehicle in sight.
“Why do I have a feeling that during the tour I am going to be tickled a lot?” Radhika grinned widely as she asked.
“Because you are” James gave a light squeeze to her left side now, which caused Radhika to jerk to her right
“Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha shouldn’t you be focusing on the road?”
“You’re right. I should be focusing on the road” James laughed as he pulled the car off the road to a clearing behind some bushes some distance away from the main road.
“I think we need a rest from the driving”
“Alright…”
“You know, I have never tickled anyone in a car”
Radhika giggled, as she had guessed it “And I guess that is going to change soon”
“I think I must change that, surely. Mind moving to the back seat and taking your shirt off?”
“Hmm, why should I?” Radhika replied with a smile, knowing that she was soon going to be laughing senselessly.
James opened both the doors, and Radhika moved to the back seat. James fetched a soft pillow from the trunk before he settled beside Radhika on the back seat and locked the doors of the car. Radhika took off her shirt, and feeling a bit adventurous, slipped out of her hot pants too, leaving herself in violet bra and panties with white polka dots. She left the shirt and the hot pants in the front seat. James was waiting for her to settle down as he was unable to control his excitement anymore.
“I am ready. How do you want to start?”
James asked her to lie on her back, with her feet in his lap. Radhika did as she was told, leaving her freshly pedicured feet at the mercy of an expert tickler. James placed the pillow under her ankles, lifted one leg of his and placed it over her ankles, trapping her feet between his crossed legs. There was only so much Radhika could now do to move her feet. James held the toes of one foot back against his thigh with his left hand, and dragged a single finger up the nearly immobile bare sole. Radhika instantly released a stream of high-pitched giggles as she felt the tickles up her sole.
“Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe”
James repeated the same on the other sole, causing Radhika to giggle again. Soon he began to experiment with different tricks, he would just drag the finger up and down the soles, or he would draw circles in the centres of her feet, or trace the lines on them. Whatever he tried, it tickled Radhika
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”
“I just love tickling these bare stunning feet Radhika”
Radhika was already going crazy due to the maddening light tickles
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think they are your favourite spot hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”
James paused the tickling for some time giving Radhika a brief respite from the tickling.
“Tell me, do you like having your feet tickled?” He asked as he held he held back the toes of both her feet against his thigh with his left hand.
Radhika was grinning still “Only if they are tickled with such expertise. Though it tickles so much”
Radhika’s teasing reply provoked James to tickle her more. He placed his index finger on the balls of her left sole and middle finger on her right, and began to twitch them. His left hand was firmly holding her toes back, so her soles were taut, which tickled Radhika even more. Within seconds of insane laughter, she sat up and covered her soles with her hands after pushing James’ tickling hand away.
“Gosh hahahaha what did you just do? It tickled so much.”
“Ohh, it was just two fingers” James held his two fingers in the air, twitching them the way he was on her soles “This way”
“Hahahaha I can’t believe it was just two fingers. Show me how you tickled so much with them?”
“Ohh sure. Take your hands off your soles”
“Alright” Radhika replied with a nervous grin, as she bared her feet and clenched her fists.
“This is what I was doing” James said as he went back to twitching his fingers in the centres of her soles.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika fell back on the seat, in uncontrollable laughter, as her tight soles experienced a continuous light tickling. It took great difficulty to not stop James again, as she let him tickle her feet the way he wanted. At times, James would pause for a few seconds and start again, catching Radhika off-guard. After several minutes of stop-start tickling, James finally let Radhika catch her breath. When she was breathing easy, James let her feet out of the trap and allowed her to sit up.
“Are you ready for more?”
“Sure”
James pushed the front seat ahead “Why don’t you sit on my lap now?”
Radhika did as he said, and sat on his lap. She could feel the hardness of his crotch on her ass as she settled on it. “Looks like the feet tickling has got someone excited” She giggled
“Of course, tickling a ticklish pair of feet does arouse me. When does tickling begin to turn you on?”
“When a lot of it happens” Radhika teased
“Well, I can certainly do that. Can you hold the head-rest of the seat in front of you?”
Radhika stretched her hands slightly and held the head-rest “This way?”
“Yes. Now don’t let go of it” James said as he gave a light poke on Radhika’s exposed left side.
“Eeeeeeeeeeks hehehehehehehe”
After a bit of a pause, he poked her right side, drawing a similar reaction. Soon, he began a series of random pokes to her side. He would poke one side, then the other, sometimes he would poke both sides. Because his fingers would come from behind, there was no way Radhika could guess which side of hers was going to experience the tickly poke. Radhika was soon in stitches as she was simply unable to guess where she would be tickled
“Eeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahaha heeey hahahahahahahahaha okaaaaay wait hahahahahahahahahaha not thahahahat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahap hhahahahahahahahahahahaha”
James was enjoying this as the tickle-pokes had made her into a ticklish mess. Not to mention, she was constantly fidgeting in his lap, which meant her ass was grinding his growing hard-on.
After keeping this up for what seemed like hours for Radhika, James darted two fingers each into her bare underarms. Her hands instantly shot back, trying to cover her armpits, but it was a futile effort now, as James had his fingers right where he wanted, and he began to diddle them in the centres of her ticklish armpits
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get them off hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”
Radhika pushed back into his chest, and tried to shake his fingers out. But James somehow managed to keep the fingers in, and kept tickling her underarms. Soon, Radhika was bouncing in his lap, as her most ticklish spot came under James’ tickle attack. Soon she fell to a side, laughing silently. James reluctantly withdrew his fingers from her underarms. Radhika kept laughing for quite a while, from the ticklish ordeal she just went through, and finally managed to sit back up. She could feel his dick harder than ever, poking her butt through his pants.
James unhooked her bra from behind, and she held her hands up to allow him to take it off. He reached his hands from behind and cupped her breasts in his hands, and began to gently massage her bare nipples with his thumbs. He could feel her nipples getting stiffer under his thumbs, as she sighed and gasped.
While James was teasing her nipples while gently squeezing her bare breasts, Radhika lifted her butt up just a bit to pull at his shorts. He allowed her to pull down his shorts and underwear, and his thick shaft was out in the open. Radhika slided her panties to her knees, and held his hard cock in her palms, gently stroking it, feeling it grow harder in her hands. Then she slowly touched its head at the opening of her vagina, and sat down back into his lap, his dick sliding up into her. As soon as he felt her pussy lips wrap around his dick, James could no longer resist the urge to fuck her, and he earnestly began to thrust his cock in and out of her. Radhika leaned forward slightly, and began to move her hips in opposing motion to his thrusts, to increase the impact.
“Aaaaaaaah yesssssssssssss this feels goooood” Radhika was dripping wet as his hard cock slid up and down her, “Mmmmmmmm fuck harder aaaaaah yesssssss”
James was now holding her hips firmly in his hands, and as she moved up, would pull them down while violently thrusting his cock into her. Both of them were desperately fucking, immensely turned on.
“Aaaaah yessss I am close” Radhika said while moaning.
James was feeling his orgasm approaching too, as he began to fuck her with even harder strokes. Finally, Radhika felt herself erupt with orgasm, her pussy squeezing at his cock as she screamed at first, and moaned loudly. It took a few long seconds for her orgasm to get over, by which time James had cum hard too.
“Fuck hahahaha that was insane”
“Yes…tickling you always gets me really aroused”
Radhika shifted from his lap on to the seat beside him at the back, still naked.
“Surely this was just a demo of what is going to happen over the next three days” she giggled.
“Ohh yes. Over the next three days you are going to be tickled a lot”
“And fucked” Radhika teased
“Absolutely”
After they managed to catch their breath from the rigorous sex, they both put on the clothes, and proceeded on with their journey. They reached around 1 pm, and had a sumptuous lunch as the action had made them hungry.
The meetings were scheduled in the evening, post which there was going to be free time.

Unputdownable plot, is it based on your personal experience? I am too eager to meet Miss. Radhika, she seems to be a 'perfect lee.'

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back