• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughs For Life Review

footticklelover

I wanted to make another post about a fairly new studio I've recently purchased clips from as well as a custom this week that I thoroughly enjoyed.

The store is Laughs For Life, (http://www.clips4sale.com/115964). The producer can be contacted at [email protected]

So after purchasing a clip from the store on C4S. I sent a private message on here giving feedback on how much I enjoyed the clip of one of the models in particular and asked about a custom. After an initial I emailed him and we made the necessary arrangements. The experience was very professional as I was constantly updated and a lot of questions were asked to make sure I was satisfied. What impressed me the most was how quickly the custom was finished. There was only about a week time span between when I sent the custom script and when I received the clip. And when I received it I was very impressed. Once again I got more than what I bargained for. I'm going to make it a point of being a regular patron of this store and I would highly encourage other people to do the same or at least give it a shot.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back