• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cool updates

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey everyone! Its TMF'S resident cool guy MR.COOL I'm here to bring you some updates regarding me and the random shit I plan on doing.

MY STORIES

I am sad to say poison ivys trap part 3 has been cancelled, it was my first attempt at making what like to call comderodica where erotic themes are played for laughs it was fun but short lived, I got burned out about making it. So I started a parody of the standard "tickle torture tale" and called it " don't laugh at me boys" in hopes of getting inspired. Instead I fell in love with the world I was creating and forgot about the tickling ( two parts and I have yet to get to the tickling ) that story will be concluded in two parts and should be done by the end of the year, and once that is done I will combine the 4 parts and make a supercut. This will fix some grammar issues and punctional errors as well as added story.

THE BLOG

My semi popular blog THE COOL FILES is yet to be over, I have put it out on hiatus till July because I'm writing a bunch that I will post bi daily.

Fun stuff

When I reach 3000 posts ( in about half way there ) I will try to convince the heads of tmf to change my feather rank to say "TMFS RESIDENT COOL GUY" silly I know but since I open most of my threads with the phrase and such I think it would be a neat little thing to separate me from the crowd. In planning on compiling the first ten of my COOL FILES blogs as its own thread and each time I get ten more it will become another volume, simply to keep my blogs from fading away

PHEW that was a lot of updates. Pardon the typos im trying to get this out fast so I can get to sleep. I truly do thank all those who have been so supportive of me over this past year, and I hope that we together can keep tmf a truly cool place

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back