• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you not think of anything else when being tickled?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Sure we all know tickling and laughter can reduce stress and all that other healthy stuff, but I'm curious.

Say you are a little stressed or have alot on your mind, so you go for a tickling session. While you are being tickled, can you think of anything else except for the fact you are being tickled? I'm not ticklish so I have no idea. Does your brain really tune everything else out?

:writersblock:

Being very ticklish myself, while in session it's kind of hard to think of anything else

I'm so ticklish that I never really believed - until I discovered TMF - that some people find it relaxing and actually seek it out for that purpose. I can't imagine that. If I am tickled my whole being is galvanised by that experience and everything else is driven right out of my mind. All I can think of is making it stop.

Depends how intense but I'd say it pretty much puts you in the moment.

That is one of my favorite things about sessioning. Any other concerns I have stewing in my head are forced to be put on the back burner and I can just let loose and laugh.

impossible 2 think r do anything when shes running her nails on my sides r under my feet. all I can do 2 breathe.

If I had a bad day or something is bothering me I might flash on it a time or two in between tickles. But the tickling completely erases any thoughts I could have usually. I love that. :)

:smilestar

Yeah, when I'm being relentlessly tickled, the tickling sensations just fill up my brain. It does, however, also seem to shake loose related thoughts that then tumble forth and take on their own momentum -- about how long it might go on, about how I might make it stop, about what might happen if it never stops, about whether it might be becoming just a little bit more tolerable over time, about what she's thinking as she's tickling me, about whether there's anything I could do in my reactions that might mitigate her insistence on tickling me...

As you see, it's a fairly narrow range of themes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back