• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of PRISCILLA JAMES: Part 1 - Time to get tickled again!

Holy Sweet and Merciful Lord.

I don't care how she looks. That laugh is all I needed.

How? Please, tell us HOW!

WOW!!! Flashback! She is as gorgeous as ever. I hope this means we get to see much more of her.

OMG!! Just as sexy and sensual as ever! She is absolutely the Holy Grail of tickling and I am so jealous.

Mind blown! Can't wait to see more of her, blast from the past!!

But I disagree about a Q&A thing...that would break the internet lol But I do think the producer should do a video asking some questions, like a recap of where she has been and why she came back kinda thing

Tears of joy in my eyes :) This is so cool, I love you all guys who watched the first clips with her :)

Woah. This is like Jordan coming back. Please tell me shes gonna be a ler too. Im not a huge f/m fan but i remember she had one that was one of the greatest videos of all time

Now for sale, exclusively at Inner Sanctum Tickling:

SHE'S BAAAAACK!!

Presenting the return of the beautiful redhead herself, PRISCILLA JAMES, and she's still ticklish!

After a long hiatus, the girl we all fell in love with returns to the world of tickling. In this first clip, I explore her upper body...finding all of her tickle spots. From the moment I touch her she starts shivering and giggling. I lightly tickle up and down her arms, her sides, her tummy, her hips, and her lovely armpits....and as the video goes on, the light tickles turn into more intense tickles resulting in peals of laughter from the beautiful redhead. At the end of this clip, she's breathing hard and starting to sweat...and this is just part 1
:happyfloa

******** src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/222784258" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>***********
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/222784258">Priscilla1preview</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user62532103">Alchemy</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

https://clips4sale.com/studio/11277...lla+James:+Part+1+-+Time+To+Get+Tickled+Again

I STILL want to be mercilessly tickled by her one day. :)

Wow, never thought I'd see her in a video again. Maybe a Priscilla vs Kelli Lynn Sage tickle battle isn't impossible after all.

We -- her many, many admirers -- would benefit from an interview with her, so that she learns of the exhaled status among us. Does she know that she is Our Queen???

(In a non-creepy way, of course!)

Easily the most significant and historical clip of the last decade. My hats off to you sir!

Wow. Amazed you got her. Agree with everyone else, can't wait to see more.

So happy she is back. I would love to see more of her both as a Ler and Lee. I also love the interview idea. She has so many fans on here that have so many questions

This is an absolute coup!!!! She is even more beautiful than ever. Great job and thank you Priscilla for coming back!! You are amazing!!!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I'll definitely pass it along to her the next time we talk.

I will definitely see if she wants to shoot again at some point and if she would be up for doing f/f or f/m stuff. I can say that she has a super busy schedule and is not available most of the time. She genuinely loves all of her fans and has fond memories of her realtickling days.

How I met her was completely by accident. It was a case of being at the right place at the right time. We happened to attend the same party one evening. It turned out that a friend of mine knew her and had invited her to attend. Of course, I had no idea. I just remember sitting there and seeing a beautiful redhead walk into the room and going "Wait a minute, she looks familiar!"

We didn't do a Q & A thing because she likes her privacy and we only had a very limited time to shoot.

I can say that she is still amazing and that I feel very lucky to say the least.

Part 2 is coming soon!

Last edited:
As beautiful as ever and WOW! What a Killer body!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I'll definitely pass it along to her the next time we talk.

I will definitely see if she wants to shoot again at some point and if she would be up for doing f/f or f/m stuff. I can say that she has a super busy schedule and is not available most of the time. She genuinely loves all of her fans and has fond memories of her realtickling days.

How I met her was completely by accident. It was a case of being at the right place at the right time. We happened to attend the same party one evening. It turned out that a friend of mine knew her and had incited her to attend. Of course, I had no idea. I just remember sitting there and seeing a beautiful redhead walk into the room and going "Wait a minute, she looks familiar!"

We didn't do a Q & A thing because she likes her privacy and we only had a very limited time to shoot.

I can say that she is still amazing and that I feel very lucky to say the least.

Part 2 is coming soon!

I'm sure there are a number of us male Lee's that would be happy to submit to her.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back