• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of PRISCILLA JAMES: Part 1 - Time to get tickled again!

alchemy

Verified
Now for sale, exclusively at Inner Sanctum Tickling:

SHE'S BAAAAACK!!

Presenting the return of the beautiful redhead herself, PRISCILLA JAMES, and she's still ticklish!

After a long hiatus, the girl we all fell in love with returns to the world of tickling. In this first clip, I explore her upper body...finding all of her tickle spots. From the moment I touch her she starts shivering and giggling. I lightly tickle up and down her arms, her sides, her tummy, her hips, and her lovely armpits....and as the video goes on, the light tickles turn into more intense tickles resulting in peals of laughter from the beautiful redhead. At the end of this clip, she's breathing hard and starting to sweat...and this is just part 1
:happyfloa

******** src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/222784258" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>***********
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/222784258">Priscilla1preview</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user62532103">Alchemy</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

https://clips4sale.com/studio/11277...lla+James:+Part+1+-+Time+To+Get+Tickled+Again

Attachments

• Priscilla1.jpg
    Priscilla1.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 554
  • Priscilla1a.jpg
    Priscilla1a.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 527
  • Priscilla1b.jpg
    Priscilla1b.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Priscilla1c.jpg
    Priscilla1c.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Priscilla1d.jpg
    Priscilla1d.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 584
OMG.. I thought we would NEVER see her again! She's in great shape and I miss that woman!

I am buying this clip this weekend to show how much she was missed! Thank you for locating her! Big smile and surprise on my face, right now!

OMFG!!!!! It's like The Greatest TIckle Model has come back!! Like Jordan back from his retirement but many more years later! I am DEF Buying this clip! Hope to see more and she is still as sexy as ever with a sexy toned body!!! How in the world did you get her to come back to do a tickle clip?

great to see her back:)

Any chance to see her as tickler too?? she was a so good ler :)

its nice to see Priscilla again but time has caught up with her i'm afraid:milestone:

I don't agree. I think she looks great mature. I tickled her 17 years ago when TIB was raising money, and I got to tickle her for 15 minutes. she is a very sweet woman. glad to see her back.

Holly hell....way to go for tracking her down and getting her back in after a decade and a half nearly! One of the very first tickle "stars" I ever seen when I first discovered tickling fetish material existed in the late 90s/early 2000's. Of course, i'm lookin forward to the feet stuff :p

It would great if we could all do a Q & A interview thing with her. I've always wonder if she knew the impact she had on most if not all of us. :)

WOW!!!! The queen has returned! I never thought I'd see her again, thank you for getting her. She's amazing, and a big reason why I fell in love with this. Maybe the best tickler/ticklee ever. This is great! Does she have an email or a social media account? How can I get in contact with her?

She is the best sadistic TICLER I saw. Please put someone helpless at her mercy! She is also great nibbling and lickling!

Wow, major kudos to you for getting her back into videos!

Great to see her back. Nostalgia at its finest. Will you be shooting with her again in the future? Also is she willing to go fully nude?

its nice to see Priscilla again but time has caught up with her i'm afraid:milestone:

I think she still looks great.
Check back in 20 years, see how you're holding up.

It would great if we could all do a Q & A interview thing with her. I've always wonder if she knew the impact she had on most if not all of us. :)

I Agree !! I would love to see her interviewed.. And i got to admit i have a hard time realizing she is really back .. waaouu..

How did you even find her? I've tried looking for her for years. It was like looking for a unicorn.

Is this a joke? She looks absolutely amazing! This is like finding the holy grail as well!

Now send her to me so I can finally live out some fantasies as a ler and lee. We've got some catching up to do.

AMAZING!! I can't believe it's really her! So great to see her again!

The Queen is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in awe and amazed that she came back. Great news for the tickling community, this is truly a dream come true for me, and I'm sure for a lot of others as well. I hope she's got a lot more videos to come. How many more do you plan on shooting with her? I plan on watching everything this beautiful woman does.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back