• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite thing about tickling someone

TickleBelly98

TMF Poster
So I've been searching inside myself to explain my desires to tickle women, and I thought I might ask y'all: what about tickling most fascinates/captures your mind and heart?

I think for me, it's probably the combination of intimate skin-on-skin contact (even if it's not sexual or romantic), and the laugh. I think a woman's laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world. (In fact, a girl at work that I am friends with has such an adorable laugh, I was almost overcome with the desire to tickle her the other day so I could keep hearing it).

Tell me what it is about tickling that captures your fantasy.

The laugh. But it's got to be the special tickle laugh: hitting the kind of laughter that only prolonged tickling of a very ticklish person produces. That's the holy grail for me.

There are so many delightful aspects of being a Ler. The trust you earn, as well as the submission given to you. Knowing your actions can bring such intense laughter and connection to your Lee. Working your way over their body to bring pleasure and ecstacy and growing while honing skills and discovering more about not only your Lee but yourself and your desires.

There are so many delightful aspects of being a Ler. The trust you earn, as well as the submission given to you. Knowing your actions can bring such intense laughter and connection to your Lee. Working your way over their body to bring pleasure and ecstacy and growing while honing skills and discovering more about not only your Lee but yourself and your desires.
Nice signature, SpcyKitty. The Labyrinth is one of my favourite movies :)

I'm afraid my thoughts on the matter are probably going to sound very romantic, but oh well...

I agree with the OP, the kind of gal and her laugh kinda start it off, for me. Being around a bubbly young woman who loves to laugh just excites me as a person, not even exactly in a sexual manner. While I do desire to get her laughing just to hear it as often as possible, touch does play a factor, at some point. KNOWING that your touch can ellicit such a response a loud giggle or startled squeal, it's just the kind of stuff that gets my heart pounding I guess. For a gal to put her feet up on my lap, it's just something of true desire within me to tickle her, not just because I want to make her laugh, but because I want her to enjoy the process as much as I am, at the time. Share in a bonding moment, I guess? I'm really into tickling as an intimate form of play; it doesn't have to be sexual for me. I don't even like the thought of restraints. I just love to be playful, and it helps keep me smiling. I dunno how else to explain it.

Whether I am on the giving or receiving end, I enjoy the power exchange. To make someone helpless in such a harmless and fun way is a real turn no for me. Being made helpless through laughter is an even bigger turn on ;)

What do I like the most, well:
1) Beautiful feet
2) Watching them move around helplessly
3) Being in control of those gorgeous little things that drive me crazy to look at.

Whether I am on the giving or receiving end, I enjoy the power exchange. To make someone helpless in such a harmless and fun way is a real turn no for me. Being made helpless through laughter is an even bigger turn on ;)

Same, same, same. I think it's the power play that I really like. I'm such a dominant personality in every day life that I enjoy being made to be a "damsel in distress" as the lee. I love the vulnerability of it. And although I do consider myself a t(r)ied-and-true lee, there's also something quite intriguing about switching to the ler side of the scenario. Must be the idea of rendering a guy completely helpless just by tickling him. :rolleyes:

Feet is definitely a big plus, but it is not the main thing. What I like the most about tickling is the delightful ambiguity of it. It is both caress and torture, affectionate and mean at the same time. It drives a woman mad, and I love that.

I remember that early in our relationship, my wife and I had a discussion about my various fetishes, tickling included. She concluded, rightfully so I think, that some men like me find excessively arousing the idea of a woman losing control. Being tied up, at someone's mercy, or losing her mind over repeated application of various forms of psychological torture (tickling included) until she is reduced to a panting, red-faced, begging mess. I think there is nothing more attractive in the whole world :wub:

The abandon.
There's an innocence to it, a purity.
Nobody is pretending to be anything but what they are in that moment when they're being tickled.
It's pure reflex, pure humanity, brought out in a way that they couldn't stop it if they tried.
The concept that they might not like it disappears from my mind in that moment, there's a simple, childlike part of me that feels like I'm doing them a favor.
A warmth inside knowing that they're getting to laugh and "let go" of themselves, having a moment where they're putting aside all pretense of composure.
Knowing the barriers they build up are, for the moment, pulled away.
All of the resistance such as pleading or attempting to get away is just the last gasp of their composure before it loses out to what their body is demanding happen.

Some seem to like the torturous aspect of it, or the dominance aspect.

That's not me.
It's a happier, more pure, innocent, warm thing to me.
As if I'm doing them a kindness in that moment.

There's sexuality to it for me, sure, but only where the wires cross.
Otherwise its just an extraordinary, warm, kind, beautiful thing.

I feel the same way when tickled.
I want someone kind enough, caring enough, to know not to stop, to know when to ignore me because deep down past the resistance, I need this.
I think I project that onto others when tickling them unintentionally.

when the girl is getting really turned on by it and they start kinda giggling and moaning at the same time, and when their tummy starts twitching and flinching under my fingernails

I guess I just simply enjoy the laughing aspect. The reduction to just pure laughter. I mean of course power play could be an aspect to it but I'm a person who doesn't want complete control or power. Of course being tickled it's all about the sensations. The tingles that shoot through your body. That's just me though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back