• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broaching the subject of TICKLING

TickleBelly98

TMF Poster
Another thing I need advice for: how do I suggest/approach the subject of tickling to a close friend/girlfriend who has NO IDEA I'm into it? Keeping it inside me is eating me alive, and I'd love to know how you all first told your potential tickle-crushes.

(You can tell I'm still a bit of an amateur, but I'm ready to learn. :) )

Is it a close friend or a girlfriend?
Because the "approach" is different for different kinds of relationships.

Is it a close friend or a girlfriend?
Because the "approach" is different for different kinds of relationships.

This is a close female friend. But I'd also love to hear about how to approach a girlfriend (for when I have one).

This is a close female friend. But I'd also love to hear about how to approach a girlfriend (for when I have one).

Are you close enough that you normally discuss intimate sexual likes and dislikes?

I thought I'd chime in here and offer some advice. The tickling gods have been good to me over the years, and I have been lucky enough to have had many enjoyable experiences with girlfriends, friends, as well as women that I wasn't quite as close to, so I'll share what I feel has worked well for me over the years.

Broadly speaking, I would say that there are a few key things that you want to keep in mind when you want to share your tickling interest with someone else - or, better yet, entice them to potentially explore it with you.

1) Project confidence. I can't emphasize enough how important this is. If you act embarrassed about your love of tickling, you will project that it is something that one should be embarrassed about. There is nothing inherently embarrassing about liking tickling. Yes, it isn't mainstream, and many people will not have fathomed that someone could like it in the way that we all do, but at the same time it isn't a particularly off-putting fetish, unless you happen to encounter someone that has a lot of preconceived notions about tickling (and even then you can help to offer a different perspective). Being enthusiastic about your love of tickling will tend to get you a much better response than if you introduce it as some dark, shameful burden that you carry around on your shoulders. Of course, I'm not saying that you should go blurting it out to everyone on the street; you want to pick your moments, but don't introduce it as if it is something that you have been hiding.

2) Find common ground. Many people won't initially understand what it is about tickling that you like so much, since to most it is either silly and playful on the positive end of the spectrum, or tortuous and sadistic on the other end (often depending on their own past experiences). Therefore, when you bring it up, naturally the person will want to know what you like about it so much. I find that this is a great opportunity to figure out a way to make it enticing for them as well. One approach that I have found works really well is to emphasize how liberating it is to relinquish control and be out of your head for a period of time. Many people will relate to this, since it is not at all uncommon for people to feel to stuck in their own heads - especially if you are dealing with more of a type A personality. When you present being tickled as an enjoyable, cathartic release of stress - a temporary escape from their own headspace - you can help to frame the experience in a way that they will likely not have thought of before. This is not to say that you should hide the fact that you find it sexual; just that you should also try to make it appealing to them as well. Something that they actually might find enjoyable.

3) Peak their curioisty. Again, since many people will not have that much familiarly with tickling, especially as adults, there will naturally be some curiosity on their part - especially if you follow the 2 suggestions I mentioned above. This is obviously more applicable if you are looking to actually have a tickling experience with the person vs just discussing tickling and getting the subject off your chest - but assuming that you are, I would do what you can to heighten their curiosity about what it might be like to be tickled. Can't really give too many specifics here, since this is highly situational, but I would say that these 4 simple words can do wonders in the right, flirtatious context, especially for someone that you can tell is interested but is still on the fence:

"Never try, never know..."

Finally, if you are lucky enough to find a girlfriend, friend, or acquaintance who will indulge you, do your best to make sure the experience is fun for them too. Don't treat them as a fetish gratification object. Don't make it all about you. If you have ever read any of Makugiggl's stories in the 'True Stories' section of the forum, he is a master of this - making tickling fun and exciting for the other person, and potentially sexually gratifying as well in the right context.

Anyway, hope this helps!

Last edited:
Another thing I need advice for: how do I suggest/approach the subject of tickling to a close friend/girlfriend who has NO IDEA I'm into it? Keeping it inside me is eating me alive, and I'd love to know how you all first told your potential tickle-crushes.

(You can tell I'm still a bit of an amateur, but I'm ready to learn. :) )
I think I'll write you a private message :)
But you might guess what I'm going to tell you :)
Tickling is really no big deal in fact. Tell her about the subject of tickle therapy, which may already be found in many places - Spain, Poland, Indonesia, our country. It's funny and your friend may become curious to try it ;) or the worst that could happen - she will just smile and think it's amusing that you like it. Don't feel shy about it, really.
We already participated in 2 Russian TV shows, promoting tickle therapy, even tickled the hosts on air )
Maybe I'll share it in Mainstream forum if anyone is interested.

Btw, we met with one of our first therapists Masha Fox not long ago and she told me she would eagerly move to the USA if we opened tickle therapy spa there. She just really likes to tickle.

I actually just confessed it to my wife of 5 years (literally like a week ago) and it's been awesome. She already sort of knew but I always downplayed how into it I was and never really explored it with her because I was scared and thought she wouldn't be into it.

We were laying in bed talking and she asked me some really general question about things we want but never ask for. I just told her bluntly that I wanted her to tie me up and tickle the shit out of me and she was ecstatic. To be honest I was a little taken aback by her reaction because she is SUPER into it, maybe even more so than me at this point... (and she's also fucking ruthless 😊).

The point I'm making though is that it will make things so much easier to get it out the way early instead of doing what I did and wait a bazillion years to find out I've been married to a sadistic ler this entire time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back