• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it's just a one of the carnivals that constantly occuring in Germany and Austria. There are to many of them, and this machine was probably the rare thing :) City is unknown as well. Just some pics.

Lots of barefeet but not much in the way of tickling sadly, at least in the pics I browsed through.

Hey, had a question. I know the girl in the blue dress over to the side in this clip also gets tickled, anyone know if the blonde in the brown dress does?

Screenshot_20200801-031914.png

Hey, had a question. I know the girl in the blue dress over to the side in this clip also gets tickled, anyone know if the blonde in the brown dress does?

View attachment 629942

Yes,the blonde in the brown dress does gets tickled several times at those faires(with several video clips and pics of her ticklings in various on-line places).

Several video clips? I thought there was only one (the one in a blue dress)

Randomly found this. Only one pic, but a new one I think:

Casei - Crema crop.jpg

(EDIT: I had to crop it to remove the kid standing prominently in the foreground watching the woman, just in case.)

Reverse image search for the original photo and you might find more, man. If you haven't done this already, that is.

On some random Facebook page of a renfaire in Crema, Italy. However, out of all their photos, this was literally the only one with tickling or these kinds of stocks in it.

On some random Facebook page of a renfaire in Crema, Italy. However, out of all their photos, this was literally the only one with tickling or these kinds of stocks in it.

Hi everyone :) I managed to find this one too on that renfaire Facebook page, I hope it's not a common repost. I love how she looks quite uncomfortable with her soles on display and her shoe discarded at the base of the stocks :)

Attachments

• 37704810_2207562639271166_4118487480649383936_o.jpg
    37704810_2207562639271166_4118487480649383936_o.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 922
Possibly one from an American faire or gathering? Looks like she is about to be tickled lol :)

Attachments

• R2FTJ9.jpg
    R2FTJ9.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 922
Hi everyone :) I managed to find this one too on that renfaire Facebook page, I hope it's not a common repost. I love how she looks quite uncomfortable with her soles on display and her shoe discarded at the base of the stocks :)

Casei Medievale? I recognize these club signs carved out on the back. But maybe some company just lends them the stocks, who knows.

Casei Medievale? I recognize these club signs carved out on the back. But maybe some company just lends them the stocks, who knows.

I actually had that one, but you found a sharper, higher res version!

youtube.com/watch?v=O2PCt3EX4D0watch?v=O2PCt3EX4D0
Video cut before the tickling begins and I can't find a complete video btw :/

The new project for the new version of the ultimate renfaire collection will be to enhance the videos.

i'm getting some of the videos into an AI video enhancer, and I see good results.

Really? They're actually getting accurate looking details with the people in the stocks? I'd be really impressed to see that!!

QUOTE=Shaman;4561350]Give me your email and I'll send send you everything that I have. Probably everything at all.[/QUOTE]

I PMed you, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back