• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similiar thing happened to myself. He added me and then unfriended (probably after he downloaded whatever clips). Wouldn't have noticed but he asked for my friendship again today.

I'm not sure what that person is thinking.. Like there won't be new private clips in the future.

He probably thinks that when he'll see new clips from you, you'll generously add him again, so he could repeat the process.

Unless you have any more to add I think I’ve got the works including the new videos put in

Okay, less than 2 hours left until I close down my Mega folder. Get your stuff soon.

Glad you got 'em, Hswetiionbg. Do you plan to upload them somewhere, like Imgur, and share them around?

Okay, the link is removed. If you want the pictures and videos I had on there, then someone who downloaded them will have to find a place online to dump them. I feel like an Imgur link would be best for the pictures (as they include many not featured in the Imgur galleries listed earlier - but I also grabbed many from those same galleries and added them to my own as well), but for the videos, I'm not sure.

But either way, let's keep sharing and spreading these around, and growing our collection!

There's gotta be a way to get everything together into one spot so everyone can contribute and grow the collection. Admittedly, while I didn't totally feel comfortable keeping a Mega folder publicly, Mega might actually be a good idea. Maybe there are other possibilities as well?

Not gonna white knight you guys, but does anyone feel a little less than moral jerking off to pictures of these people, who never consented to having their pictures taken and shared on fetish websites?

Not gonna white knight you guys, but does anyone feel a little less than moral jerking off to pictures of these people, who never consented to having their pictures taken and shared on fetish websites?

Maybe a bit. I guess it depends. Most of them look like they're enjoying the moment. They let go and just laugh like its not big deal, so being tickled and then shared online would be of the least of their worries considering the times we live in these days. Especially a lot of the Renfaire stuff where they are clearly aware of the people filming, as the camera is right there in front of them. Still, yes, I do believe in being respectful. Like, if the person looks uncomfortable, then that's definitely not cool and probably in bad taste to share pics like that.

I think it's just an exchange - these rules allow him to get more stuff from other guys with private clips. If something is becoming public, its value is dropping. I think that's why these guys do this.

It’s still pirated, though. Unless he created the video, it’s not even his to hide *or* share.

No more than with the celeb pictures, celebrity media, the use of copyrighted fiction characters in the art section, or the “ex wife/ex girlfriend” pix that show up here. If I see my wife in the videos I’ll just fast forward.

It’s still pirated, though. Unless he created the video, it’s not even his to hide *or* share.

How do you know? What if he bought it? These clips are for sale. Once you got it - it is your right to do with them whatever you want.

Good day to you, gentlemen.

I have hours of rare Canelli videos, so if you too have an hour or two - just PM me! I will give you my screenshots, you will give me yours. Then, if there is some new content for both sides, we will exchange.

My clips are long, I won't cut it, so we talking about either long compilations, or collections of many 3-4 minutes long clips.

111.png222.png333.png444.png

I don't think anyone would exchange clips because those who have any clips don't need new clips.

Hello,

This thread is full of surprises... I did even not remembered having your last video ! It seems to be from a "old" faire.

I'm curious... Are these videos sold ? Or given ? Because making money, without telling the people in the videos, is illegal. And hosting people who are doing these illegal things is also illegal for a forum...

So, tell us about your stuff, ticklingandfeet. Can you tell us where and how did you found this ? This "French Renfaire 2" is new to me.

Also, I read your previous comment... Then, go ahead and publish your proper videos. If I remember well, you made on your own about 15 renfaires, and before you were producing some videos... Come on dude, it"s old, nothing to do with moral standard now, share with the community ;) . Is there someone who agree me ? Let's support our fellow, he will publish nice stuff and feed us !

Your post is confusing me. I thought you were friends with the people doing the faires and you had material you were going to share but didn't want to publish unless because your friends wanted it private. If you have anything please share.

I haven't been fortunate enough to see a faire but they look fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back